Helpful Info. Covid19, shots and vaccines treatments.

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is one of those WOW videos. Will admit we already have seen what she is talking about, but really hope it can wake some more people up. According to her a virologist says he believes this vaccine has a 100 percent mortality rate.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/4AG2lLSrJTiS/Also he references the fda information on vaccine shedding. Its shocking that its in print and yes these vaccines do shed. https://www.fda.gov/media/89036/download

It's definitely proof we have been lied to on a level of criminal intent that is unbelievable. Nuremberg trials need to be held asap. The same rule as with the Nazis need to apply, if you was just following orders or mandates, you will not be exempt from prosecution.

I fully believe these vaccines are lethal. I know four people who died within two weeks of getting the needle! Nurses have come out here in Australia listing huge numbers of reactions they have seen so they will not get vaccinated even though they will lose their jobs! Better unemployed than dead. I will never consent to being vaccinated! There is so much information out there from qualified people who say it is dangerous but it is being censored and covered up! I have always been law abiding but will buy a vaccine passport if I can find out how!

I fully believe these vaccines are lethal. I know four people who died within two weeks of getting the needle! Nurses have come out here in Australia listing huge numbers of reactions they have seen so they will not get vaccinated even though they will lose their jobs! Better unemployed than dead. I will never consent to being vaccinated! There is so much information out there from qualified people who say it is dangerous but it is being censored and covered up! I have always been law abiding but will buy a vaccine passport if I can find out how!
You can see the data for yourself here: Safety information & education
Click in the box to say you've understood all the blah blah, then on the next screen put Covid in the search box. Tick the three results --- and then search. Today's figures:

3 medicines selected between 01/01/2020 - 16/09/2021.
Selected medicines
Trade nameActive ingredients
COMIRNATY COVID-19 vaccineBNT162b2 (mRNA)
COVID-19 Vaccine (TNS)COVID-19 Vaccine (Type not specified)
COVID-19 Vaccine AstraZenecaChAdOx1-S (Viral vector)
Search results
The results are shown in two tabs.

Number of reports (cases): 59227
Number of cases with a single suspected medicine: 58349
Number of cases where death was a reported outcome: 538

You don't need a vaccine passport. They can't mandate an experimental unlicenced vaccine -- they can only threaten to and bully peope. Everywhere in Europe as far as I can see a vaccine passport is only one way to do things, the other is a negative test or proof of natural immunity. And of course businesses will soon discover there's more profit in letting customers in than in keeping them out. It's easy enough these days to avoid going into shops anyway -- I've been having fun working it all out and haven't been inside a retail outlet for weeks now.

Copied from Patriots win
Two Different Labs, Same Clotshot Finding: The Vaxxes Contain Mind Altering Parasites

10 hours ago by Isaiah53 +1393 / -2
Most of you will be familiar with the Spanish lab Citadel. They have been working for months, using mass spectrometry to determine the contents of the various vaxxes. They recently published the final report.
One of their more horrific findings is the parasite Trypanosoma, which causes "African sleeping sickness".
It is a bit like rabies in that, by the time most people get diagnosed, particularly here in the west, where doctors would not think to look for it, it is too late. The heart muscle is destroyed, and the mind likewise damaged.
Here is an overview of the Citadel findings:
MUST SEE! VACCINE INGREDIENT LIST IDENTIFIED & EXPOSED!! GUESS WHAT’S IN EVERY ONE
Now the first US lab had had the chance to look at 2 of the vaxxes under the microscope, as they did not have the equipment to conduct mass spectrometry experiments. Dr. Carrie Madej found, among many other things, a tentacled parasite, whichcwas still moving, which she was unable to identify.
This same parasite was found in two different manufacturers' vaccines.
Dr. Carrie Madej: First U.S. Lab Examines "Vaccine" Vials, HORRIFIC Findings Revealed
There are not very many tentacled parasites which infect humans. One of them, however, is Naegleria fowleri, or what the press loves to call the "brain eating amoeba".
It's main symptom, which is fatal, is meningoencephalitis, which happens to be a listed side effect of the vaxxes

Copied from Patriots win
Two Different Labs, Same Clotshot Finding: The Vaxxes Contain Mind Altering Parasites
10 hours ago by Isaiah53 +1393 / -2
Most of you will be familiar with the Spanish lab Citadel. They have been working for months, using mass spectrometry to determine the contents of the various vaxxes. They recently published the final report.
One of their more horrific findings is the parasite Trypanosoma, which causes "African sleeping sickness".

Interestingly if you search for the parasite Trypanosoma, which is the one in the death jab, with Ivermectin every article I clicked on was no longer working! Someone has removed the information about Ivermectin KILLING this parasite. You can still read a bit of the articles without getting to them. Pretty fishy, eh?

Interestingly if you search for the parasite Trypanosoma, which is the one in the death jab, with Ivermectin every article I clicked on was no longer working! Someone has removed the information about Ivermectin KILLING this parasite. You can still read a bit of the articles without getting to go to them. Pretty fishy, eh?
As more information is coming out I really believe that it is just being censored. Obviously the old saying of once it hits the internet the information is going to stay forever. We all know better, especially since last year.

”Compound from medicinal herb kills brain-eating amoebae in lab studies
BY RALPH TURCHIANO on JANUARY 15, 2021 • ( 0 )

Read Time:1 Minute, 51 Second
Primary amoebic meningoencephalitis (PAM), a deadly disease caused by the “brain-eating amoeba” Naegleria fowleri, is becoming more common in some areas of the world, and it has no effective treatment. Now, researchers reporting in ACS Chemical Neuroscience have found that a compound isolated from the leaves of a traditional medicinal plant, Inula viscosa or “false yellowhead,” kills the amoebae by causing them to commit cell suicide in lab studies, which could lead to new treatments.”
https://clinicalnews.org/2021/01/15...rb-kills-brain-eating-amoebae-in-lab-studies/
The above is how to kill the other parasite in these death jabs.

This is one of those WOW videos. Will admit we already have seen what she is talking about, but really hope it can wake some more people up. According to her a virologist says he believes this vaccine has a 100 percent mortality rate.

No disrespect meant, but this is to you, from my son, biochemist. He says you have no credible references.
Only quacks.
The Nuremberg Code
BMJ_No_7070_Volume_313_The_Nuremberg_Code.pdf (tghn.org)
Here is the whole Nuremberg Code. Hit F3 and search for face masks or vaccines.
She goes on and on about masks and vaccines. Where is it?

The claim: COVID-19 vaccines are associated with prion disease
Dr. David Gorski, professor of surgery and oncology at the Wayne State University School of Medicine, echoed Rasmussen in a Feb. 22 blog post for Science-Based Medicine.
"What we have here is a whole heck of a lot of speculation, with the finding of an obscure connection based on methodology that is not explained with anywhere near the level of rigor a real molecular biology or bioinformatics scientist would require to be convinced," Gorski concludes.
It's worth noting this is not the first time Classen has used "science" to claim vaccines do more harm than good. In 1999, he claimed the influenza vaccine caused type 1 diabetes, a claim disproven by Johns Hopkins University's Institute for Vaccine Safety.
Our rating: False
The claim that COVID-19 vaccines can cause prion and other neurodegenerative diseases is FALSE, based on our research. The claim originates from a paper (likely not peer-reviewed) published earlier this year that asserts the mRNA component of the vaccine causes prion disease. Neither Pfizer nor Moderna, both of which manufacture mRNA-based vaccines, reported cases of prion or other neurodegenerative diseases. The federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System also has not received any such reports. Scientific experts have said Classen's claim is highly speculative and lacks actual proof.
Our fact-check sources:
• The New York Times, updated March 31, "See How the Vaccine Rollout Is Going in Your County and State"
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, updated March 31, "Trends in Number of COVID-19 Vaccinations in the US"
• National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Oct. 21, 2019, "Prion Diseases"
• Johns Hopkins Medicine, accessed March 31, "Prion Diseases"
• Healthline, Sept. 17, 2018, "Fatal Familial Insomnia"
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration, July 23, 2020, "All About BSE (Mad Cow Disease)"
• U.S. Department of Agriculture Animal and Plan Health Inspection Service, June 2, 2020, "Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE)"
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Nov. 20, 2020, "Emergency Use Authorization for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Review"
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Nov. 30, 2020, "Emergency Use Authorization for Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Review"
• PolitiFact, Feb. 26, "The coronavirus vaccine doesn't cause Alzheimer's, ALS"
• Dr. Angela Rasmussen, March 31, Twitter interview
• Beall's List of Potential Predatory Journals and Publishers, accessed March 31, SciVision Publishers
• Iowa State University, Nov. 13, 2020, "What is a predatory publisher?"
• Science-Based Medicine, Feb. 22, "Can mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines cause prion disease or Alzheimer's?"
• British Medical Journal, Oct. 23, 1999, "Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine"
• Johns Hopkins Institute for Vaccine Safety, June 1, 2017, "Do Vaccines Cause Diabetes?"
Fact check: COVID-19 vaccine not associated with prion disease

I dont see any reason to take this shot. According to the "experts" you can still get and pass the covid. Some facist governor's, mayors, and Biden are still trying to mandate the idiotic face diapers. Even for those who took the shot. Fortunately around here we can still decide for ourselves. Its pretty uncommon to see a sheep wearing a mask.
I dont know a single person who have taken the shot.
Has anyone heard about how much tax payers money have been spent on the "free" vaccine?

Most of you will be familiar with the Spanish lab Citadel. They have been working for months, using mass
Again, with no disrespect, but there is NO Citadel Lab in Spain.
There is a US college - The Citadel, in South Carolina but they are not famous for bio-research, they are a Military college.

ONLY BSL-3 labs are allowed to handle the covid-19 virus
and the ONLY BSL-3 labs in Spain are in Madrid and Ourense and
neither has produced any such findings - totally made up.
Look it up yourself - don't believe fake news Facebook. Years from now you may be really embarrassed you were duped.

Here's the list of EU BSL-3 Labs:

EU Bio Safety Laboratories (BSL-3) :
Berlin, Germany
Helsinki, Finland
Munich, Germany
Paris, France
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Thessaloniki, Greece
Madrid, Spain
Marseille, France
Rome, Italy
Ourense, Spain
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Riga, Latvia

There is a US college - The Citadel, in South Carolina but they are not famous for bio-research, they are a Military college.

Look it up yourself - don't believe fake news Facebook. Years from now you may be really embarrassed you were duped.

Berlin, Germany
Helsinki, Finland
Munich, Germany
Paris, France
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Thessaloniki, Greece
Madrid, Spain
Marseille, France
Rome, Italy
Ourense, Spain
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Riga, Latvia

You are incorrect!
It's the so called covid vaccines that they analyzed, not the covid virus.

Berlin, Germany
Helsinki, Finland
Munich, Germany
Paris, France
Rotterdam, Netherlands
Thessaloniki, Greece
Madrid, Spain
Marseille, France
Rome, Italy
Ourense, Spain
Ljubljana, Slovenia
Riga, Latvia

You read it incorrectly. And probably not at all embarrassed.

No disrespect meant, but this is to you, from my son, biochemist. He says you have no credible references.
Only quacks.
The Nuremberg Code
Here is the whole Nuremberg Code. Hit F3 and search for face masks or vaccines.
She goes on and on about masks and vaccines. Where is it?

The claim: COVID-19 vaccines are associated with prion disease
Dr. David Gorski, professor of surgery and oncology at the Wayne State University School of Medicine, echoed Rasmussen in a Feb. 22 blog post for Science-Based Medicine.
"What we have here is a whole heck of a lot of speculation, with the finding of an obscure connection based on methodology that is not explained with anywhere near the level of rigor a real molecular biology or bioinformatics scientist would require to be convinced," Gorski concludes.
It's worth noting this is not the first time Classen has used "science" to claim vaccines do more harm than good. In 1999, he claimed the influenza vaccine caused type 1 diabetes, a claim disproven by Johns Hopkins University's Institute for Vaccine Safety.
Our rating: False
The claim that COVID-19 vaccines can cause prion and other neurodegenerative diseases is FALSE, based on our research. The claim originates from a paper (likely not peer-reviewed) published earlier this year that asserts the mRNA component of the vaccine causes prion disease. Neither Pfizer nor Moderna, both of which manufacture mRNA-based vaccines, reported cases of prion or other neurodegenerative diseases. The federal Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System also has not received any such reports. Scientific experts have said Classen's claim is highly speculative and lacks actual proof.
Our fact-check sources:
• The New York Times, updated March 31, "See How the Vaccine Rollout Is Going in Your County and State"
• Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, updated March 31, "Trends in Number of COVID-19 Vaccinations in the US"
• National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, Oct. 21, 2019, "Prion Diseases"
• Johns Hopkins Medicine, accessed March 31, "Prion Diseases"
• Healthline, Sept. 17, 2018, "Fatal Familial Insomnia"
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration, July 23, 2020, "All About BSE (Mad Cow Disease)"
• U.S. Department of Agriculture Animal and Plan Health Inspection Service, June 2, 2020, "Bovine Spongiform Encephalopathy (BSE)"
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Nov. 20, 2020, "Emergency Use Authorization for Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine Review"
• U.S. Food and Drug Administration, Nov. 30, 2020, "Emergency Use Authorization for Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Review"
• PolitiFact, Feb. 26, "The coronavirus vaccine doesn't cause Alzheimer's, ALS"
• Dr. Angela Rasmussen, March 31, Twitter interview
• Beall's List of Potential Predatory Journals and Publishers, accessed March 31, SciVision Publishers
• Iowa State University, Nov. 13, 2020, "What is a predatory publisher?"
• Science-Based Medicine, Feb. 22, "Can mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccines cause prion disease or Alzheimer's?"
• British Medical Journal, Oct. 23, 1999, "Association between type 1 diabetes and Hib vaccine"
• Johns Hopkins Institute for Vaccine Safety, June 1, 2017, "Do Vaccines Cause Diabetes?"
Fact check: COVID-19 vaccine not associated with prion disease

Fact checked by USA today? When your enemy tells you something, your not supposed to believe them.

You are incorrect!
It's the so called covid vaccines that they analyzed, not the covid virus.
Wow, YOU are correct, I was wrong - I misread Vaccine for virus and told my biochemist son wrong thing.
But you show me REAL research from ANY lab in Spain that shows covid-19 vaccine contains Trypanosoma or Prions?
No disrespect

Fact checked by USA today? When your enemy tells you something, your not supposed to believe them.
The Nuremberg Code
NOT from USA today - READ IT, No disrespect
You can disagree with the Fact Check, but all references real - you can skip the ones you think are the enemy and if all are the enemy, you have no source of scientific information.

Latest posts

Back