CoVid19: MANMADE!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@robinjopo Have you been showing any other symptoms? I know you do a lot of outside work. Since it has been so hot outside it has it increased your internal body temperature? I know it does mine. Shows me having a temp when in fact it is just getting overheated.
My only other symptom is lethargy. I have so lazy for a week.

I'm

Going to go check my O2 stats. Good idea Dr.
96 since I've been taking the Dupixent shots and my polyps have shrunk, I have had great air passages . The meds treat asthma too so thankfully my breathing is good. I'm just tired. I didn't tie it into the fever until it was brought up. Thought I was just getting lazy in my old age.

I saw an article about an outbreak of a bacterial disease called brucellosis that resulted from a leak from a Chinese lab that was developing vaccines for the disease. It's a disease that generally is found in cattle but can infect humans as well, causing fever and chronic infections. Fortunately it doesn't spread easily human-to-human. How the outbreak started was the lab did not utilize proper disinfection protocols and ended up aerosolizing the bacteria and thousands of people in the areas breathed in the bacteria and became infected. With a proven story like this, I don't see that it is at all outrageous or inconceivable that COVID was released from a lab, even if in a similar accidental manner.

Rellgar is the king of CDS, at least he's made & used it. My short version of it. CDS has been used for decades to treat malaria and other viruses. Formula:

Mix 28 grams of sodium chlorite with 72 grams of distilled water. Stir, put in dark jar. It'll dissolve in a few hours.
Next, and you do this every hour other than when you eat a meal (so 6-8 times a day). Put 4 drops of this solution in a glass. Put 4 drops of 4% hydrochloric acid (very dilute, about like a lemon) in the glass with it. Stir for 20 seconds, it will turn yellow and smell a bit chlorine-ish. Add 4 oz of water, stir again. Drink within a minute. Do this several times a day.

Rellgar can tell you how well it works. I've made it, it has almost no flavor (that's good!). you can get the two ingredients on amazon, maybe $20 each? A little bit goes a long way.

Rellgar is the king of CDS, at least he's made & used it. My short version of it. CDS has been used for decades to treat malaria and other viruses. Formula:

Mix 28 grams of sodium chlorite with 72 grams of distilled water. Stir, put in dark jar. It'll dissolve in a few hours.
Next, and you do this every hour other than when you eat a meal (so 6-8 times a day). Put 4 drops of this solution in a glass. Put 4 drops of 4% hydrochloric acid (very dilute, about like a lemon) in the glass with it. Stir for 20 seconds, it will turn yellow and smell a bit chlorine-ish. Add 4 oz of water, stir again. Drink within a minute. Do this several times a day.

Rellgar can tell you how well it works. I've made it, it has almost no flavor (that's good!). you can get the two ingredients on amazon, maybe $20 each? A little bit goes a long way.

Yes Tex, everything is correct. Its been used for decades to successfully treat all viruses and bacterial infections. Ebola, HIV, Cancer, Autism, all treated with minimal minor side effects. CDS toxicitity is less deadly than aspirin. Look it up.

Latest posts

Back