CoVid19: MANMADE!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Covid test is negative. Now I just need to find out why I have the low grade temp and am so fatigued. My daughter has same symptoms.
Hi Robin, I have heard the after effects of covid can cause lethargy and aches. You may have had a very mild case, fought it off and are now suffering the after effects? Not sure if it’s possible for you to get an antibody test to confirm. Hope you are feeling better soon x

looks like my down time is coming at the right time,,,,we are going thru a spike in cases I have decided that all we can do is sit back and ride this out,,,,,,so I am shutting down right after the election,,,,,it's going to be online shopping and curbside pick up,,,,,maybe by April of 2021 some of this will blow over

Yes Tex, everything is correct. Its been used for decades to successfully treat all viruses and bacterial infections. Ebola, HIV, Cancer, Autism, all treated with minimal minor side effects. CDS toxicitity is less deadly than aspirin. Look it up.

Autism is not a virus.

Latest posts

Back