CoVid19: MANMADE!

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TexasFreedom

A True Doomsday Prepper
Reaction score
https://www.wakingtimes.com/2020/07/20/nobel-laureate-calls-covid-19-manmade/
Interesting read. A Nobel Laureate (for discovering the HIV virus) has come out, working with a mathematician, has come out with a scathing paper explaining why CoVid19 must be man-made, using 'gain-of-function' changes. He references the Indian paper from months ago that first made this allegation.

This is one more major step to WW3: China vs The World.

The evidence is all there for anyone to see.

Wuhan "Bat Woman" Shi Zhengli when the outbreak started near her lab: "OH NO! Our virus got out!"

Then she disappeared for a while with people speculating that she had been permanently "disappeared." Then she reappeared and she was singing the "right tune."

we can not prove it China will never admit it,,this could well end in a war to end all wars,,,,,,,,,,,,,
but who will fire the first shot,drop the first bomb???????????????

It won't start with a shot. It'll start with economics. Country after country will sue China in their courts for damages. Think back to the cigarette national lawsuits a decade or two ago. Everything China owns in that country will be forfeit against the damages caused by CoVid. China gets upset and retaliates. Escalate this, across dozens/100's of countries, and we have a real mess.

Wars usually start with economics... WW1: the financial collapse of the Ottoman Empire. WW2: economic suppression of Germany brought Hitler to power.

The world is already firing financial bombs at China. I think they screwed the pooch big time. China does not have enough money to buy off all the world leaders and the scientists. We won't be taking them to task in a court of law, we will start butchering them in the market place.

I am already trying to assist in their financial demise. I am doing my best to not purchase items made in China. I refuse to watch any movies made in china. I will not watch any movies / TV series staring mainland Chinese actors. Time to starve these idiots back into the financial stone age. Their leaders will not go hungry but they will not have the money to continue their nasty expansion ways either.

Humans are mutating COVID-19 virus, but it is fighting back, scientists say

“Natural selection -- survival of the fittest -- is allowing the virus to fight back against the mutational process,”

"I have looked at mutational profiles for many organisms and they all show some sort of bias, but I've never seen one as strong and strange as this,” said lead author Professor Laurence Hurst, director of the Milner Centre for Evolution at the University of Bath,"

https://www.foxnews.com/science/humans-mutating-covid-19-virus-fighting-back

we can not prove it China will never admit it,,this could well end in a war to end all wars,,,,,,,,,,,,,

but who will fire the first shot,drop the first bomb???????????????
It will be economic and electronic war the next one, Jamming, Spying, Electronic virus attacks, Malware, and economic and financial blockades.

I don't think they planned to let it get loose but I do know they did cover up the fact it got loose and allowed the infection to spread.
That's what I meant, they let infected fly out of the country, at same time stopping the spread from within.

I've had a low grade temp for two days. 100.something. I'm supposed to take mom to doctor tomorrow but she's 87 and I'm scared to have her in car. She stays in her room downstairs and has her own bathroom that I never go use. I've been staying away from her and she thinks I'm being mean. I guess I need to tell the family.

I have not been anywhere or seen anyone to get infected. That's what's odd.

I'm really against the test.

I've had a low grade temp for two days. 100.something. I'm supposed to take mom to doctor tomorrow but she's 87 and I'm scared to have her in car. She stays in her room downstairs and has her own bathroom that I never go use. I've been staying away from her and she thinks I'm being mean. I guess I need to tell the family.

I have not been anywhere or seen anyone to get infected. That's what's odd.

I'm really against the test.

Robin, you might not have it, but definitely act like you do! Your hubby could be a carrier. Start taking lots of vitamin D, C, A and Zinc. Do you normally take those? Also, I would listen to Rellgar and take the CDS. Prayers coming your way Robin.

Robin, you might not have it, but definitely act like you do! Your hubby could be a carrier. Start taking lots of vitamin D, C, A and Zinc. Do you normally take those? Also, I would listen to Rellgar and take the CDS. Prayers coming your way Robin.
Thanks. Yes I take Vitamin D, ZINC AND VIT C daily. I've read that vitamin D is the most important. I'm in the sun daily too. As far as the CDS I am totally clueless on it.

I know we have a major health problem,I am taking precautions avoiding as many people as possible also,,,,,but I refuse to get my pantys in a wad over something I have no control over

I will continue to take precautions,winter is getting close after the election I am off until mid March,I will have to make a few feed store runs but I won't need hardly anything from a grocery store for 5 months,,,,,,,,it will be interesting to see how this is going come spring

Latest posts

Back