Covid19 in Aus - govt witholding info?

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cindy_prata

Reaction score
Hey Oz preppers,

At the chance of sounding naive, I'm wondering is this corona is worse that what we have been told? From my understanding the influenza virus type A is worse ( I've had it a few years back) then what's with half the world in lockdown ?. Now I had corona symptoms so I stayed home, phoned the hotline. I was on hold for 2.5 hours...... Only to find out I'm not eligible for corona testing and a shortage of test kits (even though I'm a HealthCare worker) as I have not travelled or had knowledge of being in the presence of a confirmed case....... Managed to go to a dr who would see me (as most refused and referred me to the hotline). The dr said I just have a virus....yeah o.k! So I stayed home.

Someone enlighten me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Hey Oz preppers,

At the chance of sounding naive, I'm wondering is this corona is worse that what we have been told? From my understanding the influenza virus type A is worse ( I've had it a few years back) then what's with half the world in lockdown ?. Now I had corona symptoms so I stayed home, phoned the hotline. I was on hold for 2.5 hours...... Only to find out I'm not eligible for corona testing and a shortage of test kits (even though I'm a HealthCare worker) as I have not travelled or had knowledge of being in the presence of a confirmed case....... Managed to go to a dr who would see me (as most refused and referred me to the hotline). The dr said I just have a virus....yeah o.k! So I stayed home.

Someone enlighten me.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
Hello Cindy,
You need to do some serious research because Australians are being kept in the dark about this whole 'pandemic' and the underlying intentions of a lot of greedy people.
Firstly, the 'virus' covid19 was man made in a Laboratory. We may never know the truth about where. The vaccines for covid19 are exploratory and taken at your own risk.
There is little or nothing in the way of information about deaths or injuries in Australia caused by the vaccines, but VAERS publish US and European reported cases, however not all cases are reported
You could check out sites like 'Global Reset', 'Deep State" they're just two of dozens of what are referred to as 'conspiracy theories'. Globalisation is another read.
I think you had the 'flu'. Take lots of vitamin 'C' and 'D' and get lots of sunshine.

Australia has one of the top, if not the top, C19 researchers in the world in that she is researching the origins of this disease. Her name is Sherri Markson. She has been on Stephen K. Bannon's War Room on Real America's Voice two or three times. She has a book coming out in September.

https://www.amazon.com/What-Really-Happened-Wuhan-conspiracies-ebook/dp/B094GHJK9L
Because of the Chinese defector, Dong Jingwei, we don't have to do any more digging or guessing about it. We now have it straight from the horse's mouth.

Oh yes, but do you guys think the government will actually disclose what he said or keep it secret. I was said on TV the Chinese have Hunter's laptop and a complete accounting of Hunter's and Joe's---JOE'S ----business dealings in China.

Hey Oz preppers,

At the chance of sounding naive, I'm wondering is this corona is worse that what we have been told?
How many people do you know that have died from it? Or people you know who know someone who knows someone who has died from it? I read about people dying in car accidents every day but I can't "EVER" recall reading about anyone dying of covid, not a specific person in a specific place that is.

They deliberately do not disclose the damage their ineffectual lockdowns and masks mandates cause . . .
They deliberately do not disclose and personal details of the people who have supposedly died either. There is no way to verify these deaths as covid related and I for one do not believe many of them are. On the other hand though I have first hand accounts of many people who have been hospitalized due to taking the Vaxx. You might as well inject yourself with drain cleaner as have that.

They deliberately do not disclose and personal details of the people who have supposedly died either. There is no way to verify these deaths as covid related and I for one do not believe many of them are. On the other hand though I have first hand accounts of many people who have been hospitalized due to taking the Vaxx. You might as well inject yourself with drain cleaner as have that.
True.
The most recent increase in knicker-twisting regarding Covid, which partially was the NSW government excuse for increased and lengthened lockdowns, was a couple of people in the 80s who SUPPOSEDLY died due to Covid.

Why is it I do not trust them when they say it?
Their only way of looking at the world is through the lens of megalomania. The only tools they can see in their "toolbox" are lockdowns and masks. Therefore, any improvement is viewed as caused by these two actions, despite the fact that looking at the worldwide statistics of jurisdictions which do and do not undertake lockdowns and enforce wearing masks indicates both practices matter little in the long-term.

Unfortunately, the governments have done such a good job at brainwashing the populace, that if the Australian governments woke up and changed their strategies (by ceasing to destroy lives, businesses and savings), they would be attacked by the rabid populace they have brainwashed.

I made similar comments on reddit, and my post was removed.
Thought control is the order of the day.

... that if the Australian governments woke up and changed their strategies (by ceasing to destroy lives, businesses and savings), they would be attacked by the rabid populace they have brainwashed.

Oh they know what they are doing, they don't need to wake up, believe me. They are in compliance, like every nation, because the orders are coming down from the top and can't be questioned. The idea that politicians are free to act as they see fit is a myth. They get accepted by the party on the basis they will tow the line, they get their gratuities from the corporations based on being compliant, they are in a word bought and paid for long before they ever get a seat in parliament.

These covid measures clearly have nothing to do with the health of the peoples worldwide, so you then ask yourself, who do they benefit? Answering that question gives you an idea of what the lockdowns are really all about. It's like mass replacement immigration in Australia by Asians and whatnot, it serves a purpose that has nothing to do with helping impoverished people overseas. Once you understand who the real beneficiaries are, then the puzzle solves itself.

They deliberately do not disclose the damage their ineffectual lockdowns and masks mandates cause . . . and the Australian media and sheeple are so brainwashed they do not even ask for it.
Our country is well and truly fkd. Was out all day today and I was the only unmasked person. Little kids all masked up, everyone is so stupid honestly. People are so brainwashed!! I’m thankful I’ve always been awake to the charade!

Latest posts

Back