Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The CDC protocol given to doctors is what is killing people, not COVID: you can keep on following these protocals (orders) or you can be a Doctor and use medicine to cure your patients. If you only follow the protocals and say I was just following orders, then you will end up just like those good Germans in Nazi Germany that said they were just following orders.
you need sectioning, you are mentally ill, hysterical and utterly offensive.

This sentence I can fully support, in this shitty Nazi Germany said all you can not help it you have only followed orders and would have had no other choice.

@ Dr jenner

I know you have a difficult starting point when you are a doctor, but sometimes a different treatment can also bring the chance that someone survives.
Of course, the cursed experts will say at the end that it was just a coincidence, but try something else could also have a chance, even if the pharmaceutical industry only wants to use their drugs in which you earn, although there is cheaper that can also help but of course you must not discuss it.

I think most politicians today act again the same as in the former Nazi Germany, one coerces the people, one threatens the people, blackmails it with these shit certificates and creates a two-class society, next plan probably concentration camps for all those who have your doubts.

In Nazi Germany one had the following choice, either 100% behind the leader to stand, or re-education camp or head off, to discuss there was nothing.
Where do we stand today? We are again equally far, the government blocks any discussion already in the beginning and there is ONLY the opinion of the government, who asks too many questions gets visited by the police.
That call themselves yes new world order, I see every day as the concentration camps approach....

Remind me again what happend to most of the Nazi doctors and scientists after WW2, Oh yes they got invited to America where they developed nuclear and chemical weapons
THIS from the same country that is trying to remove the absolute right of women to decide what medical procedures they undertake. Many of you people would have stopped edward jenner from trying out his vaccination trials for small pox.

Your a
you need sectioning, you are mentally ill, hysterical and utterly offensive.

Your a pile of refuse! You support your own brand of Tyrrany and murder, as you oppose other brands of the same. Go take a few covid boosters and leave this world.

Your a

Your a pile of refuse! You support your own brand of Tyrrany and murder, as you oppose other brands of the same. Go take a few covid boosters and leave this world.
Go and see a doctor, you need help, and I hope no one lets you have guns. But HEY you have the absolute RIGHT not to be vaccinated, and employers have the same absolute right not to employ you. At least my brand of tyranny treats women as equals in all things. cannot say that about parts of the US.

Your a

6cb7c9fd2297aa835e76a434c2d40384.jpg

index.jpg

Go and see a doctor, you need help, and I hope no one lets you have guns. But HEY you have the absolute RIGHT not to be vaccinated, and employers have the same absolute right not to employ you. At least my brand of tyranny treats women as equals in all things. cannot say that about parts of the US.

You should experience the Tyrrany of the Tyrrants you serve after they no longer have a use for you.

I don't have an employer, no worries there. No one lets me have my 2nd amendment right. Its not given to me by man, only confirmed by man,

I hope it's not to late for your mom to have a medical procedure and dispose of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back