Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to keep your job, get a lawyer. Then have your lawyer serve notice to your employer that the company will be held liable for any ill effects caused by the vaccine. You might have him mention the words "class action."

After the legal department soils themselves, they will have to reconsider the company policy.

The vaccine manufacturers and doctors and nurses administering the vaccine can't be held liable by law, but they aren't the ones forcing you to take it.

Now that is a great idea. Dr. Henley is a legal scholar.

NYC becomes FIRST city in America to require vaccine passports: Big Apple restaurants, entertainment venues and gyms will demand proof of vaccination from August 16
NYC will require vaccination proof for indoor dining, gyms starting August 16 | Daily Mail Online
  • The policy will kick in August 16, but won't be enforced until September 13
  • It applies to indoor dining, performances and gyms, De Blasio said
  • Vaccination cards and apps like Excelsior will be accepted as proof
  • Those hoping to catch a show or work out will need to have at least one jab
  • About 66 percent of adults in New York City are vaccinated

I hope Russian hackers clear the vaccine database

Our politicians once again said live today that if everyone in the country gets vaccinated now, the pandemic will be over in 8 weeks.

There are now two variants, the politicians lie, or the politicians have no idea what you say.
The politicians are not talking to us the people, they are not answering two questions from the people, because these 2 questions are.

Why are there still as many or even more Corona cases as before in countries like Israel or Gibraltar that are far advanced with vaccination? And why is the pandemic there still not over and there are again more cases.
Our politicians give no answer to this and the next answer from you is, more people must get vaccinated!!!!
But that there are other variants against Corona and that there are other means against it you mention with NO word, it is always just vaccinate, vaccinate vaccinate and everything else is useless, I believe them no more word and it's enough here slowly many with these children's theater.
Who would have thought that to be discriminated against, just because you are healthy. This government must go away, and not only here.

Earlier you had to prove that you were sick if you could not come to work, today you have to prove that you are healthy if you can go to the restaurant.

@ban1985
You should know our politicans replace one lie with an new one ;)

What was one of our ministers told to his nephew (he told this during an interview): If you wanna go clubbing you'll need to take the vaccine....
Not even an single word about health, not even to his family member...
How we can trust those peoples words?

If I still talked with any democrats I knew, I would ask them if they're dizzy from following the left's "science". The same science that says there are 32 genders.

Now Dr. Fauci says he fears vaccine-resistant COVID variant could emerge this fall and warns US is 'in trouble' - a day after saying the nation is on same 'trajectory' as UK where cases are in DECLINE

Fauci fears new vaccine-resistant Covid variant could emerge, predicts cases may hit 200k per day | Daily Mail Online

And people/MSM wonder why so many doubt him.

This is freaking insane! We had to go in the big city and when stopping at the hardware store all employees were all wearing a mask again. when getting in line to check out, the older man in front of me, threw up a hand and said please step back. . . I stopped with at least 5 ft in between us. I was shocked and I know it showed on my unmasked face. . . . Ok buddy, whatever makes you more comfortable. When hunny and I were at the truck, he told me that he was about to ask the man if we smelt that bad? HA! Sorry after feeding and working down at the rent property. . .

In his most recent social experiment, he hit the streets of California to find out how many people would support forcing their fellow Americans to get the jab under the threat of jail time.

The fake petition he was asking people to sign was titled “Arrest Non-Vaxers.” Unsurprisingly, only one who signed can be seen reading the headline, and she put her name on it anyways.

Dice clearly explains to everyone he asks that, if they sign, it will help put “anti-vaxers” in jail. You can even see him make more and more ridiculous statements in an attempt to see where the vaxtivists would draw the line on trampling other people’s freedoms.

Thankfully there are a few sane Americans who told him to go kick rocks, one even called him a scumbag for the asinine suggestion, but there were a shocking number who were all too happy to sign.

In one exchange Dice explains to a woman that if people don’t want to get vaccinated “we can put them into jail to make them think about why it is they are refusing.” She happily signs and says “well that’s what I think should happen.”
One woman even exclaims “Good! Yay!” When Dice says that “we will take care of” Americans who refuse to get the jab.

Right now, vaccine passports and new rounds of authoritarian lockdowns are being put in place by power hungry governments around the world.

It’s shocking to see so many Americans who are willing to throw away the freedoms this country was founded on.

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I agree with the guy at the end, the people who signed “they’re all idiots.”

This will never end, unless we all put our foot down and resist the tyrants and dictators. I will never wear the mask and will never take the shot.
Unless we all resist we will never get our freedoms back, and the government has learned that they can keep taking more. Unfortunately it seems that half the population are sheep waiting to be slaughtered and the other half don't have the spine to stand up and fight.

Wait a minute, so it IS the flu?!?!?

People who got the flu shot up to six months before contracting COVID-19 were 58% less likely to visit the ER and 40% less likely to develop deadly blood clots, study finds
Flu shots may protect against severe COVID-19, study finds | Daily Mail Online

I was recently made aware that the same spike proteins and graphene oxide is in the flu shots and most other vaccines now being produced. This is an all out war that that most victims of it are not even aware of.

I have NEVER had a flu shot. I haven't had a vaccine since I started grade school in the 70s. Never been a fan of letting a stranger put something unknown into my body.

Hunny has had a flu shot when he worked for the PD but not since he retired. I have never, in fact the last vaccine I had was elementary school I think when my mother took me.

I have NEVER had a flu shot. I haven't had a vaccine since I started grade school in the 70s. Never been a fan of letting a stranger put something unknown into my body.
I had to giggle at your last sentence. I'm a dirty minded old lady.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back