Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be violence and blood if they do that.
I dont think yet, but feel like it will happen eventually. I really believe I will be forced to make that decision at my job and I will quit no doubt. I will not be taking this "vaccine". When we get to that point of trickling on down to everyday essential businesses, since their is much more of us, we as a nation will start the protest in the US. just like France is doing now. I just dont know if there is enough Government employees not willing to take the jab.

I think that most people will eventually bend over and grab their ankles and get the shot. The average American doesn't have much fight in them anymore. Most just want to go to work and be left alone.
My wife quit a very good job in another state over this covid BS. She made a good salary and had 6 months vacation, but the problems with just getting to work made the decision for her to quit. She is now "retired" like me. We're both living off our savings and getting by ok.

The upside if there could be one, is while CNN and others are demanding to make life difficult for people who are un-vaccinated, what we have seen in the past year is to what extent we can opt out.
Go on line, order all your groceries, pay, give them a time you will be there, drive up to a curbside pick up, they load your car and off you go.
Eat at home.
Do all the banking on line.
Funny thing, last year this was oh, so deadly, but the smoke and liquor stores stayed open.

I think the only thing I could not do is get a hair cut.

I have noticed that.
They report % increases, but I have yet to hear (on the radio news) of actual numbers.
They talk about increases of cases, but no mentions of deaths.
Deaths and hospitalizations are the only real facts that matter. But yes, they are both going up unfortunately.

Deaths and hospitalizations are the only real facts that matter. But yes, they are both going up unfortunately.
Says who?
Worldometer gets their information directly from each state's health department website. It's updated several times a day.

WWDwwLP.png

Supposedly USA Today scrubbed their own article citing un-named sources that those vaccinated have a higher viral load and infect others.

Sorry, no linky as of yet.

I say any areas that are having a spike or ICU’s filling up, have a mask mandate Until it goes down or passes. Who cares about places where there’s no problems. I’ll be happy as long as they don’t try to close businesses again. Wearing a mask isn’t that big of a deal to me. And even I believe they do a minimal amount in reducing spread. Not non existent, but minimal.

In Florida and Texas anyways, I believe Louisiana too. But yes, nationally it’s been well less than 1000 for a good while.
Texas? Says who?
Don't forget, we've got tens of thousands of unvaccinated illegal aliens flooding across the border into Texas which could account for the blip. It's definitely NOT a spike.
pgxskDB.png

There is something for you here, Brent S, if you think this is not a reality, you should come to Europe for a few weeks, I am convinced that when you are back in the USA it will be the same for you. The whole thing is just sick, the result is that in France and Italy there are street battles with the police every day, the next phase is then called a state of emergency and there is sharp shooting from the police and army.

https://www.epochtimes.de/gesundhei...pfleger-im-exklusiven-interview-a3559525.html

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...cases-rising-most-heavily-vaccinated-counties
Interesting,
"Notice that five of these counties have both a higher percentage of their eligible residents fully vaccinated and a higher average daily case rate than the statewide average. They include: LA, San Diego, Alameda, Contra Costa and San Francisco. The five counties with falling case rates are Modoc, Glenn, Lassen, Del Norte, San Benito, and they, coincidentally, have below-average vaccination rates."

Talking with unvaccinated son 3 today who just got over Covid while decorating for his rehersal dinner tomorrow, he told me that according to his nurse practitioner told him that we are seeing this Delta covid because of the VACCINATED. Yes, she is a keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back