Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Brent, I don't hate anyone. But I do hate many of the things that people and politicians are doing. I personally could never vote for a Democrat canidate, even if he farted rainbows and gold nuggets. The simple reason being is that once elected he'd have to follow the democrat agenda. Period.
I understand your dislike for Trump, but when you voted for Biden you voted for the democrat/socilist manifesto. That is your Right to do so.
That hatred line wasn’t directed about you or your posts, but the many here that are unbalanced with politics. As far as voting for Biden, yes I did. I wish I had a better choice but it was between the two unfortunately. I did have enough sense to vote straight Republican after him in hopes they could keep each other in check and from either side getting everything they wanted. They do seem to be able to slow the far left down some at least. Not enough but some.

That hatred line wasn’t directed about you or your posts, but the many here that are unbalanced with politics. As far as voting for Biden, yes I did. I wish I had a better choice but it was between the two unfortunately. I did have enough sense to vote straight Republican after him in hopes they could keep each other in check and from either side getting everything they wanted. They do seem to be able to slow the far left down some at least. Not enough but some.

While I did not vote for Biden, I would support the rest of your assessment.

My motto about driving near Atlanta is it’s a daily game of frogger. You just do your best to avoid all the dangerous obstacles.
On a recent trip that had to go through Atlanta...(all roads in Georgia go through Atlanta)
There is never just one wreck in Atlanta. 🙄
OCjOiSR.png

On a recent trip that had to go through Atlanta...(all roads in Georgia go through Atlanta)
There is never just one wreck in Atlanta. 🙄
OCjOiSR.png
I couldn’t have survived last 5 years driving through that mess without google and her rerouting around many of those. How did we survive before GPS? Lol. Now that I’ve decided to take an early retirement I’m planning to avoid the mess as much as possible. I still remember being a young and foolish 20 something that living in a large city would be so exciting with so much to see and do 24 hrs a day. Buy have I grown up and seen reality.

Anyone who thinks they don't need GPS never drove through Atlanta, LOL.

I was in my teens, late 80s, dad and I drove to FL to see family and SCUBA dive in the Keys.
We did not have GPS in Atlanta.
The solution: Get off at the closest exit, find a hotel, find a Spaghetti Warehouse.

Newsom immediately blamed unvaccinated people for the rise in Covid cases

“We don’t even have to have that debate if we could just get everybody vaccinated…living vaccine free is impacting the rest of us like drunk drivers,” Newsom said. “You don’t have the right to go out and drink and drive and put everybody else at risk including your own life at risk.”

Newsom added, “California is one of the highest vaccination rates in America but yet we’re still seeing an increase because so many people – 25% in California are refusing to get vaccinated.”

IMG_3472.jpg

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Monday said the country is ‘going in the wrong direction’ because of unvaccinated people.
“On COVID, Dr. Fauci says ‘we’re going in the wrong direction.’ Whose fault is that?” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Psaki.

“Well, I would say first what he was referring to is the fact that because there are still a large population of people in this country who were unvaccinated – and we have the most transmissible variant that we’ve seen since the beginning of the pandemic that more people are getting sick with Covid,” Psaki said. (The reason of the variant is due to the vaccinated) It is actually in the vaccine! FYI if you didnt already know.

Psaki refuses to release the number of ‘breakthrough cases’ with vaccinated White House staffers because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

IMG_3472.jpg

White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Monday said the country is ‘going in the wrong direction’ because of unvaccinated people.
“On COVID, Dr. Fauci says ‘we’re going in the wrong direction.’ Whose fault is that?” Fox News reporter Peter Doocy asked Psaki.

“Well, I would say first what he was referring to is the fact that because there are still a large population of people in this country who were unvaccinated – and we have the most transmissible variant that we’ve seen since the beginning of the pandemic that more people are getting sick with Covid,” Psaki said. (The reason of the variant is due to the vaccinated) It is actually in the vaccine! FYI if you didnt already know.

Psaki refuses to release the number of ‘breakthrough cases’ with vaccinated White House staffers because it doesn’t fit the narrative.

I have noticed that.
They report % increases, but I have yet to hear (on the radio news) of actual numbers.
They talk about increases of cases, but no mentions of deaths.

I have noticed that.
They report % increases, but I have yet to hear (on the radio news) of actual numbers.
I heard that the covid test can't tell the difference between the regular flu and the china flu. So their listing all flu cases as covid. I'm not sure if that's true. Maybe someone can verify.

I heard that the covid test can't tell the difference between the regular flu and the china flu. So their listing all flu cases as covid. I'm not sure if that's true. Maybe someone can verify.

It makes sense. Every year they push the flu shots and talk about it on the news, people get sick.. Last year? Nothing about the flu, nothing about shots. How did the flu just go away?

The test is not suited to detect how much virus is in the patient’s body. The test is useless for determining whether the patient is ill—since millions and millions of virus must be present, in order to produce illness.

“The detection result of this product is only for clinical reference, and it should not be used as the only evidence for clinical diagnosis and treatment.”

The test are a fraud. Even the inventor of the PCR tests states, it should never be used to determine infectious diseases.

I have noticed that.
"Deaths" is the number I've used all along to track the pandemic. "Cases" is so subjective as to be completely meaningless. "Deaths" is more objective and actually tells you the severity of the pandemic. Sure it is padded somewhat, but it is something you can actually count.
Here is the chart from Worldometer.com with up to date information (from yesterday's end-of-day reports). This is compiled from the daily reports by each state, which they link to, so it doesn't come from the CDC.
The slight increase at the end is mostly Los Angeles, which really is having a spike.
NO LUCY, THEY SKY IS NOT FALLING!

WWDwwLP.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ees-says-unvaccinated-americans-stupid-video/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...doj-declares-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-legal/The Biden DOJ ruled that federal law doesn’t prohibit public agencies, private business from requiring vaccines for employees

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-27-vaccine-passports-just-became-reality-in-france.html
https://www.infowars.com/posts/form...ted-people-in-safe-havens-away-from-unvaxxed/
https://www.blacklistednews.com/art...o-all-ratchet-up-attacks-on-unvaccinated.html
It's coming. . . We will see a vaccine passport in this county. I told mom tonight that I am worried, because I am not willing to take the "vaccine" and told her the reasons why, even though she, her husband and my sis along with her husband has already. I asked about how many of her husbands kids took the jab 2 out of 3. I guess only 2 out of her now 5 kids have taken the vaccine.. My biggest worry is that I will become unemployed and we would have to rely on only hunny's retirement. I would have to cut back on my goat heard too. We could survive without the a problem I have no doubt, so far at least. . . Guess it's going to come down to inflation at this point.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ees-says-unvaccinated-americans-stupid-video/
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...doj-declares-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-legal/The Biden DOJ ruled that federal law doesn’t prohibit public agencies, private business from requiring vaccines for employees

https://www.naturalnews.com/2021-07-27-vaccine-passports-just-became-reality-in-france.html
https://www.infowars.com/posts/form...ted-people-in-safe-havens-away-from-unvaxxed/
https://www.blacklistednews.com/art...o-all-ratchet-up-attacks-on-unvaccinated.html
It's coming. . . We will see a vaccine passport in this county. I told mom tonight that I am worried, because I am not willing to take the "vaccine" and told her the reasons why, even though she, her husband and my sis along with her husband has already. I asked about how many of her husbands kids took the jab 2 out of 3. I guess only 2 out of her now 5 kids have taken the vaccine.. My biggest worry is that I will become unemployed and we would have to rely on only hunny's retirement. I would have to cut back on my goat heard too. We could survive without the a problem I have no doubt, so far at least. . . Guess it's going to come down to inflation at this point.

There will be violence and blood if they do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back