Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First they blamed 5 G cell towers, then they blamed the chinese, then they blamed every health service in the world, then they blamed the vaccine itself as spreading , just waiting for them to blame satan or alien grays :)

You have formed an inaccurate opinion of my values based on your blind hatred of the ‘other side’. If you actually read most of my posts with any intelligence you would see I am actually pretty conservative. But since I’m willing to call trump the pig that he is you can’t see past that. You’re not worth discussing things with because of your hatred and anger.

The irony.. again with the “Trump lover”.. you are the typical democrat projectionist. You accuse me of blind hate, while your own blind hate of Trump caused you to vote against America, and your own self described "conservative values". Only a fool would do that. That's like setting your house on fire to kill a spider. I don't have "blind hate" of the other side. My eyes are wide open. Anyone who voted democrat is my enemy, and the enemy of America. You keep intimating about how much more intelligent you are than everyone else, when your go to is “orange man bad”.

I do read your posts, they are mostly condescending, and even insulting to most everyone here. Really, you are not worth discussing things with because your anger and hate of Trump makes you think it is ok to do away with the first and second amendment, open the borders, teach children to hate white people, change history, there are 32 genders and everyone should address you by your chosen one (even if it changes later), boys can be girls just by saying so, forcing people to do things they do not want to, and don't even get me started on the politics of law enforcement today. When Cuomo and the Bidens can escape any investigation for their CLEAR criminal acts, while people on the right are charged with no facts... Tell me again about how you are a patriot, and conservative.

Your vote for the democrats supports this, the indoctrination of future generations of Americans to hate both white people, and America. So conservative.

https://www.doomsdayprepperforums.c...by-while-my-students-are-indoctrinated.14024/

Last edited:
Oooooooh feel the jelousy bitterness and hatred being expressed at brent simply because he has opinions contrary to the majority.

Land of the free my ###, land of the intolerent more like.

Explain the "jelousy" part. The left calls everyone who disagrees with them a white supremacist, domestic terrorist, racist. Explain to me the tolerance in that. Land of the free? You mean like how the democrats are silencing people on social media, or censoring their texts and posts? That land of the free?

I think it was Voltaire who said "I may not agree with what you say but I will defend to the death your right to say it!".
unless its total BS of course!:p

Yeah, I draw the line at "death to America". I won't defend anyone who says that, unlike the democrats.

The left is dividing us up any way they can. Pick your side.

I'm tired of all this childish bickering. People have the right to have different opinions.

People SHOULD have the right to different opinions, but the left has been silencing and cancelling anyone on the right who voices theirs.

Pick a side.

If you keep trying to stay in the middle, be sure you give up your guns when the left asks for them.

People SHOULD have the right to different opinions, but the left has been silencing and cancelling anyone on the right who voices theirs.

Pick a side.

If you keep trying to stay in the middle, be sure you give up your guns when the left asks for them.
I was referring to some of the comments here. I know what side I'm on, and nobody would ever accuse me of being in the "middle".

Pick a side.

The only side I am on is my own.
If it just so happens to concur with a given party, then so be it.

I have noted some old folks who are life long Democrats have said this is NOT the party they first joined back when they could first vote.
Many of them just do not understand what happened or have found themselves feeling like the GOP represents them and their ideals better.
They are very confused.

The only side I am on is my own.
If it just so happens to concur with a given party, then so be it.

I have noted some old folks who are life long Democrats have said this is NOT the party they first joined back when they could first vote.
Many of them just do not understand what happened or have found themselves feeling like the GOP represents them and their ideals better.
They are very confused.

I voted Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama, Clinton. I am not confused at all as to what the democrats have become. I voted Trump in 2020 and will vote for anyone opposed to the radical "progressives" trying to take over America and rewrite its constitution, while creating racist policy and calling you the racist for opposing it.

I voted Clinton, Clinton, Gore, Kerry, Obama, Obama, Clinton. I am not confused at all as to what the democrats have become. I voted Trump in 2020 and will vote for anyone opposed to the radical "progressives" trying to take over America and rewrite its constitution, while creating racist policy and calling you the racist for opposing it.
In my opinion, anyone who ever voted democrat, at least in the last 50 years or so, are responsible for whats happening to our country now. Repubics aren't much better. In fact I despise the republican party. I think its been taken over by wimps and sissies who don't have the balls to stand up for our country. I dont believe that a true constitional conservative will ever be elected again. There just isn't many real conservatives left.

No, it's not an LOL, Brent. That's right up there with Margaret Sanger garbage.

Someone from iowa talking to others about being inbred, how deliciously ironic
You do realize that it takes at least a decade , usually two before we know if a vaccine is safe and effective, right? And you rushed out to inoculate your entire family when there was less than a 1% chance any of you would die IF you got sick. Had you researched the PCR test, you would’ve learned that at 35 cycles you get a 97% chance of a false positive. If any group gets “thinned out”, it will be the inoculated group. Now who’s the inbred?

You may have missed my post "CDC and FDA to withdraw PCR test." All you folks who fell for the hype,, Yeah.

Last edited:
In my opinion, anyone who ever voted democrat, at least in the last 50 years or so, are responsible for whats happening to our country now. Repubics aren't much better. In fact I despise the republican party. I think its been taken over by wimps and sissies who don't have the balls to stand up for our country. I dont believe that a true constitional conservative will ever be elected again. There just isn't many real conservatives left.
I will agree that I don’t like where the democrats are now either. Not everything they do is stupid, but a whole lot of it is lately. I don’t like a lot from the so called Conservative party either but both parties are still made up of Americans and I don’t think hating a whole group is productive though. Helen back was a touch obsessive here. Reguardless of what people think is right or wrong, I see financial troubles on our horizon in not only this country but the world. I think prepping should be more of our focus for all of our own sakes.

I will agree that I don’t like where the democrats are now either. Not everything they do is stupid, but a whole lot of it is lately. I don’t like a lot from the so called Conservative party either but both parties are still made up of Americans and I don’t think hating a whole group is productive though. Helen back was a touch obsessive here. Reguardless of what people think is right or wrong, I see financial troubles on our horizon in not only this country but the world. I think prepping should be more of our focus for all of our own sakes.
Brent, I don't hate anyone. But I do hate many of the things that people and politicians are doing. I personally could never vote for a Democrat canidate, even if he farted rainbows and gold nuggets. The simple reason being is that once elected he'd have to follow the democrat agenda. Period.
I understand your dislike for Trump, but when you voted for Biden you voted for the democrat/socilist manifesto. That is your Right to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back