Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1627257187939.png

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hospitalizations-vaccinated-except-one-video/
141 new Covid hospitalizations. All BUT 1 were vaccinated. Wake up people. . . The vaccines are not working.

There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.
Of the 43 people in intensive care, 42 have not been vaccinated.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-25/nsw-records-141-local-covid-19-cases/100321564
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hospitalizations-vaccinated-except-one-video/This article is incorrect, not from a very reliable source.
I've added a link from the article, which lists the correct numbers ( above ).

Yeah, you sound like a silver spoon, privileged brat that has never experienced hardship, and therefor never had to really look at things for what they are, just doing what the bill payers tell you; while thinking you are so much smarter and better than everyone else. Tell me about your private schools, or was it boarding schools?
Sorry to disappoint but no private schools or privilege here. My father instilled in us all that if we wanted anything in life we had to earn it for ourselves. I worked my way through school on my own and was never given a car or financial help in any way. Personally I think he was too hardline but I did grow up to be financially secure and independent. I have done well in life but not through anything other than hard work and some discipline.

Yeah, you sound like a silver spoon, privileged brat that has never experienced hardship, and therefor never had to really look at things for what they are, just doing what the bill payers tell you; while thinking you are so much smarter and better than everyone else. Tell me about your private schools, or was it boarding schools?
So tell me why you’re so petty and rude?

And if you don’t like privileged brats that went to boarding schools then why do you worship trump?

There are currently 141 COVID-19 cases admitted to hospital, with 43 people in intensive care, 18 of whom require ventilation.

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2021-07-25/nsw-records-141-local-covid-19-cases/100321564
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...hospitalizations-vaccinated-except-one-video/This article is incorrect, not from a very reliable source.

Oh yeah, you can print anything you want in a news article. I believe the source. Listen and watch. Read his lips, the audio has not been altered.

The Commissioner of the Federal police and the Patriots in Australia are about to arrest all the government traitors and criminals in your government.

https://evansnewsreport.com/2021/07...all-of-them-were-vaccinated-except-one-video/This link provides the video I saw which states that they were all vaccinated and one the only recieved one dose. I tried to link the rumble video but could not. Please watch the video. I would love to actually know the truth because it seems like it is from one side to the other right now.
https://evansnewsreport.com/2021/07...all-of-them-were-vaccinated-except-one-video/Watch the video, not the report. Did the reporter mess up with his comments? Because that is a BIG DEAL right now.

By “petty and rude” do you mean, pissed off, and willing to fight for my rights and country (like a real patriot)? This is why people are starting to call you a troll. Let me once again refresh your memory about why I don’t like you, or anyone else who is supporting the democrats’ authoritarian takeover of America.

That’s rich, coming from a guy who supports identity politics, blaming everyone else, and silencing the opposition, while labeling them white supremacists and domestic terrorists.

Because of the people you support, I cannot voice my opinion on Twitter, Youtube, Facebook, or many other social media platforms your party either runs, or has taken offline. Facebook is asking people to turn in anyone they consider “fringe”, who is anyone not supporting the left’s madness. Sounds just like Nazi Germany, but the left calls the right nazis.

Because of the people you support, I cannot drive through the city without worrying if I am going to be attacked by a bunch of people in black, and if I defend myself, go to prison and lose everything.

Because of the people you support, if I need the police, the response time is measured in hours, and if I have to defend myself…

Because of the people you support, I may lose my guns, will pay more in taxes, will have to see the city I loved overrun with homeless and their trash, and crime.

Because of the people you support, homicide in my city is up 800%.

Because of people like you, kids are being taught that all white people are born racist, history is being re-written, and schools and employers are teaching Critical Race Theory.

Because of the people you support, America is being overrun by illegals that I will have to pay more in taxes to support, forever.

Because of the people you support, girls are losing scholarships and records to boys who claim to be girls with zero proof other than the way the “feel”.

Because of people like you, men are going into girl’s bathrooms and exposing themselves, legally.

Because of people like you, there are at least 32 genders, and I could lose my job if I don’t call someone by their desired pronoun.

The people you support are burning the American flag, while chanting death to America.

The people you support have been pushing BLM for the last year and a half, and defunding the police in major DEMOCRAT cities across America; and are now blaming republicans for defunding the police. Straight gaslighting.

Because of people like you, jails and prisons are being emptied, with few cops, and the DAs refuse to prosecute the violent people on the left, while fully going after anyone on the right.

The people you support want to pack the Supreme Court because they are not in control.

The people you support changed election laws and stole the 2020 election, and refuse to allow anyone to do an audit. Even worse, calling them conspiracy theorists, and worse. Your people said elections are the safest and most reliable they have ever been, and now, in the wake of the NYC mayoral race election fiasco, are calling for an audit. Your people are hypocrites, but it's so hard to see when you control the narrative.

Yes, I am your enemy, but YOU made me your enemy. The time to pick sides happened long ago, when the people you support started dividing us up any way they could.

And now I can add to that talk about forcing vaccines, banning guns, calling republican election laws the greatest threat since the civil war, and Jim Crow 2.0, Telling cell phone providers to censor texts, fecebook to censor posts, calling EVERYONE who is not a democrat an insurrectionist, or domestic terrorist.......

I guess it's easy to call someone "petty and rude" when you are the oppressor.

And if you don’t like privileged brats that went to boarding schools then why do you worship trump?

Ignorant. I don't worship Trump, I hate the left. Why is the left STILL making everything democrats vs Trump? Your thinking is EXACTLY what the MSM and left are pushing. It's why I hate them and you.

By “petty and rude” do you mean, pissed off, and willing to fight for my rights and country (like a real patriot)? This is why people are starting to call you a troll. Let me once again refresh your memory about why I don’t like you, or anyone else who is supporting the democrats’ authoritarian takeover of America.

And now I can add to that talk about forcing vaccines, banning guns, calling republican election laws the greatest threat since the civil war, and Jim Crow 2.0, Telling cell phone providers to censor texts, fecebook to censor posts, calling EVERYONE who is not a democrat an insurrectionist, or domestic terrorist.......

I guess it's easy to call someone "petty and rude" when you are the oppressor.
You have formed an inaccurate opinion of my values based on your blind hatred of the ‘other side’. If you actually read most of my posts with any intelligence you would see I am actually pretty conservative. But since I’m willing to call trump the pig that he is you can’t see past that. You’re not worth discussing things with because of your hatred and anger.

got both jabs, no side effects what so ever, unless we keep thinking that I'm still willing to work in the medical field as a side effect ;)
been tested 7 times, always negative,

Why didn't you ask me this? I'm offended.

I asked if you were a inbred after you said..

I am ok with banning unvaccinated from large public gatherings and events that could spread it more easily. Hell, on the other hand the world is overpopulated and thinning out the herd would solve most of our problems too….

So you think its ok to "thin the herd"? It might be the other way around considering you got the Jab inbred.

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Oh yeah, you can print anything you want in a news article. I believe the source. Listen and watch. Read his lips, the audio has not been altered.

The Commissioner of the Federal police and the Patriots in Australia are about to arrest all the government traitors and criminals in your government.
No they are not.

Why didn't you ask me this? I'm offended.

I asked if you were a inbred after you said..

I am ok with banning unvaccinated from large public gatherings and events that could spread it more easily. Hell, on the other hand the world is overpopulated and thinning out the herd would solve most of our problems too….

So you think its ok to "thin the herd"? It might be the other way around considering you got the Jab inbred.

View attachment 13133

Someone from iowa talking to others about being inbred, how deliciously ironic

he's right about the herd needs thinning out, the world is overpopulated as it is.

BUT BUT BUT the Religious mob are forbidden to use contraception by the pope, they will all go to hell if they do :) Lordy Lordy ban condoms :)

got both jabs, no side effects what so ever, unless we keep thinking that I'm still willing to work in the medical field as a side effect ;)
been tested 7 times, always negative,

Same here, whole family double vaccinated and just waiting for the booster, We decided after much discussion and debate with many of my wifes colleagues who are medical experts, virologists, etc instead of the online "Experts" and conspiracy loons that the risk was miniscule.

I reckon if the US government turned around to the loons and told them they CAN NOT have the vaccines they would instantly create another conspiracy saying the government was denying them their god given American rights :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back