Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How it continues, well that could be here, translate the text into English and you will be amazed what has arrived so far.
Interestingly, somewhere it has the note "You are here" The text was published in November 2020 and since then it has come in Europe very much as described. I have already saved the link in November 2020 and it has not been changed. Brent would now say it is conspiracy crap, BUT it has all come to pass.
Now the "Delta Corona variant" has arrived in Europe and everyone is screaming again even more deadly, even more contagious, even more dangerous, you must all be vaccinated although the vaccinations against it do not bring much.

https://theworldbecomes.one/2020/11/01/drehbuch-der-zeugen-coronas-fur-kurz-anschober-aufgetaucht/
It will come as written in the linked article, which can be vaccinated must do that again and again and will probably die after 5 to 10 years of anything, if many do not vaccinate will probably be released an even more dangerous variant that will probably kill unvaccinated and vaccinated. Either way, one will strive either in the long run from the vaccinations one needs every 6 months, or perhaps at Corona. I prefer to choose the second and take the risk of Corona, I will not submit to Klaus Schwab's or Bill Gates' new China-control world and let myself be poisoned as a slave by gene vaccines.
Corona is just the excuse to push through the big reset, we have to find ways to tackle the evil and bring down Schwab, Soros and Gates with their helpers like Zuckerberg and the big tech giants and put them behind bars once and for all.
The tech giants are currently trying to impose their democracy on us and they are well on their way to doing so, as you can see from the censorship of FB, Twitter and Amazon. They have declared war on us openly, the fewest realize it, if the tech giants win, we will not only lose our freedom, but EVERYTHING FOREVER.
We are on the way to lose, at the moment things are going on that are hard to undo and we lose every day a part more.

A very bad situation and I think there will be a big war very soon, the fuse is burning.

Last edited:
Didnt China say that they will without even firing a shot kill at least 50% of the American people thru vaccines? Just food for thought. It may just be happening right now. . . . With the unwanted pregnancy losses, the sterilization that many are experiencing right now, along with the adverse effects many have been experiencing with the vaccine. Then I read where we are to expect many more deaths when the vaccinated get the flu vaccine. I guess we will know the out come of that in just a few more months from now. If you took the vaccine, get your soul ready. . . . You made that unfortunate choice. But you were also led by the wolves. For that I am sorry.

Not the outcome I was hoping for at all. . . IF my job forced it, I would have to quit too and look for other employment. But it does look like so far I am ok. Our rule is if you have had the vaccine or have antibodies, you do not have to wear a mask. I have antibodies. . . just saying. I have been exposed and yet. . .
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...quirement-lawsuit-houston-methodist-hospital/
In a scathing ruling Saturday, U.S. District Judge Lynn Hughes of Houston deemed lead plaintiff Jennifer Bridges’ contention that the vaccines are “experimental and dangerous” to be false and otherwise irrelevant. He also found that her likening the vaccination requirement to the Nazis’ forced medical experimentation on concentration camp captives during the Holocaust to be “reprehensible.”

Hughes also ruled that making vaccinations a condition of employment was not coercion, as Bridges contended.

“Bridges can freely choose to accept or refuse a COVID-19 vaccine; however, if she refuses, she will simply need to work somewhere else. If a worker refuses an assignment, changed office, earlier start time, or other directive, he may be properly fired. Every employment includes limits on the worker’s behavior in exchange for remuneration. That is all part of the bargain,” Hughes concluded.

Jared Woodfill, a Houston lawyer representing Bridges and the other clients, promised an appeal.

“All of my clients continue to be committed to fighting this unjust policy,” Woodfill said in a statement. “What is shocking is that many of my clients were on the front line treating COVID-positive patients at Texas Methodist Hospital during the height of the pandemic. As a result, many of them contracted COVID-19. As a thank you for their service and sacrifice, Methodist Hospital awards them a pink slip and sentences them to bankruptcy.”

Heeeey, more "conspiracy theory" looking like it is the TRUTH. How many times....

Evidence mounts Wuhan lab studied live bats despite denials

Evidence mounts Wuhan lab studied live bats despite denials (yahoo.com)

Evidence that includes newly unearthed Chinese government video continues to mount indicating the Wuhan Institute of Virology studied live bats in its lab, despite longtime lab collaborator Peter Daszak calling this a “conspiracy theory."

Footage obtained and released by the Australian and Sky News was purportedly shot from inside the Wuhan lab and shows live bats kept in cages. The video was reportedly produced and released by the Chinese Academy of Sciences in 2017 to tout the opening and launch of the Wuhan lab’s then-new biosafety level four laboratory. The apparently Chinese state-produced video shows multiple bats in a cage, a researcher wearing a mask and gloves holding a bat and feeding it a worm, video of researchers in personal protective equipment out searching for and collecting bats, and a bat hanging off of a researcher’s hat as the person wears glasses and a surgical face mask.

The video was reportedly dug up by an online group that calls itself “DRASTIC” or the Decentralized Radical Autonomous Search Team Investigating COVID-19.

How it continues, well that could be here, translate the text into English and you will be amazed what has arrived so far.
Interestingly, somewhere it has the note "You are here" The text was published in November 2020 and since then it has come in Europe very much as described. I have already saved the link in November 2020 and it has not been changed. Brent would now say it is conspiracy crap, BUT it has all come to pass.
Now the "Delta Corona variant" has arrived in Europe and everyone is screaming again even more deadly, even more contagious, even more dangerous, you must all be vaccinated although the vaccinations against it do not bring much.

https://theworldbecomes.one/2020/11/01/drehbuch-der-zeugen-coronas-fur-kurz-anschober-aufgetaucht/
It will come as written in the linked article, which can be vaccinated must do that again and again and will probably die after 5 to 10 years of anything, if many do not vaccinate will probably be released an even more dangerous variant that will probably kill unvaccinated and vaccinated. Either way, one will strive either in the long run from the vaccinations one needs every 6 months, or perhaps at Corona. I prefer to choose the second and take the risk of Corona, I will not submit to Klaus Schwab's or Bill Gates' new China-control world and let myself be poisoned as a slave by gene vaccines.
Corona is just the excuse to push through the big reset, we have to find ways to tackle the evil and bring down Schwab, Soros and Gates with their helpers like Zuckerberg and the big tech giants and put them behind bars once and for all.
The tech giants are currently trying to impose their democracy on us and they are well on their way to doing so, as you can see from the censorship of FB, Twitter and Amazon. They have declared war on us openly, the fewest realize it, if the tech giants win, we will not only lose our freedom, but EVERYTHING FOREVER.
We are on the way to lose, at the moment things are going on that are hard to undo and we lose every day a part more.

A very bad situation and I think there will be a big war very soon, the fuse is burning.
The war has already begun. It started while we were'nt looking. It's them against us and there is evidence that many of the world's population are still unaware that the enemy is at the door. Signing a waver that exonerates 'Big Farmer' from any wrongdoing if the jab in your arm kills you, or maims you for life. It may not happen immediately, but it will happen.
Of course the blame will be shifted to some other malady that they will claim was already in existence in your system.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...formation-american-people-paying-price-video/
Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI) joined Maria Bartiromo this morning on Sunday Morning Futures.

During their discussion, Senator Johnson brought up the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) website.

Last week The Gateway Pundit reported on the huge spike in vaccine deaths this month.
This information, via the VAERS System, is censored by the fake news media.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...orted-week-cdc-linked-vaers-tracking-website/

Maria Bartiromo: “What’s so absurd, Senator Johnson, is the way you continue to get censored. So now you’re banned from YouTube again, temporarily. YouTube suspended you again last week for what they say is a violation of the platform’s “misconduct policy.” What happened last week, Senator?”
Senator Johnson: “Well, again, what I’ve been saying for well over a year. I’ve been trying to alert Americans to the fact that there are other early treatment options and try to find them. They pulled that up, and by the way, and Maria, if it weren’t for FOX Nation, if you had to rely on YouTube, this segment here would be censored immediately on YouTube. Think of that! The other thing Dr. Fauci and the media is ignoring right now, early warning signals of the Vaccine Adverse Affect Warning System (VAERS). We have close to 5,000 deaths. Over 1,700 from days 0-1-2 of getting vaccinated. We have thousands of people who have permanent disabilities, 20,000 hospitalizations. And that, quite honestly, compares to less than 200 deaths per year in the entire 30 year history of the VAERS system on vaccines. They’re not paying attention. They’re suppressing this information and the American people are paying the price.”
Via Sunday Morning Futures.

https://rumble.com/vd9gzf-covid19-vaccine-deaths-according-to-cdcs-vaers-database.html
I read a report today that was entitled
Secret Docs Reveal Moderna Sent Coronavirus Vaccine To North Carolina University Weeks Before Pandemic

Just HAS to make you wonder, what was ACTUALLY happening before hand? How did we get a vaccine so quick? And apparently killing more people off than having the infection itself? The article is not from anyone I know of yet, so if interested you can look it up, but convincing. As in how I can not trust anyone apparently right now, including the "scientist and government" take it as what you want.

The war has already begun. It started while we were'nt looking. It's them against us and there is evidence that many of the world's population are still unaware that the enemy is at the door. Signing a waver that exonerates 'Big Farmer' from any wrongdoing if the jab in your arm kills you, or maims you for life. It may not happen immediately, but it will happen.
Of course the blame will be shifted to some other malady that they will claim was already in existence in your system.
Exactly, thats why I wont have it, most people seem to be lining up like good little sheeple to have the jab but nobody knows what will happen to them long term, I'm not inclined to take that risk, my area is so rural we have had no infections and no deaths in my immediate location.

You have just gotta ask yourself with all the negatives and almost no positives for people, why is the government and governments around the world so frantic to vaccinate us all?
My guess would be forced submission, controlling the masses, keeping the money flowing in the the health "experts"; WHO, CDC, a cowardly government who put their trust in the "experts" rather than making decisions, trashing the economy, spending trillions on welfare schemes etc. Probably number 1 is their hatred for Trump and Trump supporters. Whatever their true plan is its worked out very well. Just look at all the sheep who rolled over and followed the "mandates" and who are lining up for the shots.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back