Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, proably Brent is right. But it means we having the whole circus where 99.95% of the people are restricted with lockdowns, closed business, ruined firms, cutted contacts and running around with face diappers and permanently bullied with "take the vaccine! Take the vaccine" (which is still in an experimental status and dosn't help longer than a few months) and (at least in Europe) everywhere is an mass-panic-propaganda to protect 0.05% of the rest of the population.
At least there are not really more people die than at an heavy flu. And of course a lot more people die by traffic or working accidents. So why then they are people still let to go work or enjoy some traffic? There could be saved a lot of lives too? What? Oh... wait... i forgot.... MONEY! MONEY! people need to move and work because money is more important than lives! And it's so much easier to lead if people have to stay at home and can't talk to others face to face! Too many similar actions in this game to 1933's german way and later in the DDR... BTW - in the DDR was the gastronomy and tourism closed down as first too to install an "better" (aka "controlling") system.
Honestly - if i die about corona because i didn't had any restrictions or an f#&@ing vaccine but i died s an free man then i'm fine with it. And those who wanna take any juice because someone tells them it would give an longer life and when they wanna keep themselves prisoned - just do it! Enjoy it! BUT LET ME LIFE FREE!

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/more/science-and-research/surface-transmission.html
"Quantitative microbial risk assessment (QMRA) studies have been conducted to understand and characterize the relative risk of SARS-CoV-2 fomite transmission and evaluate the need for and effectiveness of prevention measures to reduce risk. Findings of these studies suggest that the risk of SARS-CoV-2 infection via the fomite transmission route is low, and generally less than 1 in 10,000, which means that each contact with a contaminated surface has less than a 1 in 10,000 chance of causing an infection 7, 8, 9."

And so let's spray down all of our Amazon deliveries with 90% alcohol and let them sit out on the porch 48 hrs before touching them! Let's spray down our car door handles after going out, and wipe down what we got from the grocery store!
Yes, we lived that.

Here is an interesting article, believe me the authorities will keep this under wraps as long as possible, especially the vaccine-hungry authorities from Europe.

https://unser-mitteleuropa.com/beso...er-geimpfte-ansteckender-als-fuer-ungeimpfte/
Our experts in Switzerland said today that everyone who has been vaccinated does not have to be quarantined for the first 6 months, but only if they have had an RNA vaccination, but that's all they said.
Everyone knows now that he may be vaccinated after 6 months probably again if he does not want to quarantine, even if you are vaccinated you must continue to wear mask and may not maintain much contact and must keep distance, for what the hell should I be vaccinated at all??? Sooner or later the authorities will collapse your vaccination card house and in the end everything will have brought nothing but vaccine damage and no benefit.

@Brent S , you should pull the above link either way and still enjoy their (vaccination) freedom because if you are unlucky you will soon have the same rights as unvaccinated, so as good as none more.

Still not taking this experimental crap. If we're following the 'science', I have an immune system, works just fine. It's called informed consent, and I do NOT consent. I am okay with not spending my money any where papers are required for entry.
You are right about having your own immune system. The problem with that though is this virus was novel, meaning your immune system has never seen anything like it before. In all honesty though, the vast majority that get this bug survive it. It is a crap shoot though if your going to be one of the ones that don’t. If you’re young and healthy then the risk is minimal, but if you have health issues that increase you risk of a bad outcome why wouldn’t you want to reduce or eliminate your risks?

My mom is unusual. She is 88 and was directly exposed, in the same room with, and within 3 feet of people with covid three times. Never got it. Poor thing had to go through quarantine 3 times. She got both her shots, as they were insisting on them in the assisted living place where she lives. Some people just don't get it. I got it, and it was a yucko week, but it wasn't the end of the world, and I didn't even go to the docs or hospital for anything. Some people seem to be immune to it, and those that do get it, some don't get it very bad at all. Like me. I'm not very young, either.

1619137071460.png

You are right about having your own immune system. The problem with that though is this virus was novel, meaning your immune system has never seen anything like it before. In all honesty though, the vast majority that get this bug survive it. It is a crap shoot though if your going to be one of the ones that don’t. If you’re young and healthy then the risk is minimal, but if you have health issues that increase you risk of a bad outcome why wouldn’t you want to reduce or eliminate your risks?

I have absolutely no problem with anyone who chooses to vaccinate, especially if they are at risk, I get it. I will have a problem if this goes anywhere near mandatory, that is all.

This is how Democrats run. . . It's very sad to use race against anyone.THEY are the ones trying to push for a race war. . .
Washington State Department of Health Allows Vaccination Sites to Deny Vaccines to White People to 'Address Inequities'

Whites are not welcome, says at least one vaccination site in Washington state.

The Washington Department of Health spokeswoman Kristen Maki said people of color are being prioritized to ‘address inequities.’

“Prioritization is designed to address current inequities and barriers to accessing vaccine, and get the people who are at highest risk vaccinated first while federal vaccine supply remains limited,” Maki said.

The African American Reach and Teach Health Ministry (AARTH) is one of the vaccine providers in Washington state and they are forcing people who sign up for an appointment online to identify their race.

White people will be denied an appointment and automatically put on a standby list.

“Part of the reason we ask that is because of the funding that we receive,” AARTH consultant Twanda Hill told the Jason Rantz Show on KTTH. “They want to know. … We have funding because we are able to reach people of color. Federal funding, state funding, county funding. They want to know who are we serving.”

vWashington State Department of Health Allows Vaccination Sites to Deny Vaccines to White People to 'Address Inequities'

Ironically, might end up saving some white lives.

French drug assessment center demands removal of all four widely used COVID vaccines

According to the CTIAP, all of the vaccines were put on the market and actively used on human beings before ‘proof of quality for the active substance and the finished product’ was produced.

April 22, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) — A regional independent drug assessment center, the CTIAP (Centre territorial d’Information indépendante et d’Avis pharmaceutiques), which is linked to the Cholet public hospital in the west of France, recently published a report showing that the vaccines used against COVID were not only submitted to insufficient clinical testing, but that the quality of the active substances, their “excipients, some of which are new,” and the manufacturing processes are problematic.

“These new excipients should be considered as new active substances,” the Cholet hospital team stated, in a study that according to them raises issues that have not been commented to date.

The team led by Dr. Catherine Frade, a pharmacist, worked on public data released by the EMA with relation to the Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca and Janssen (Johnson & Johnson) shots, and its first caveat was that all these products only have temporary marketing authorizations. They are all subject to further studies that reach as far as 2024 and even beyond, and these will be almost impossible to be completed because of the way the vaccines are now being distributed, said the CTIAP report.

These studies even include the stability and comparability of the vaccine batches put on the market and the quality and safety of excipients — substances formulated alongside the active ingredient of a medication to facilitate or enhance their absorption.

According to the CTIAP, all of the vaccines were put on the market and actively used on human beings before “proof of quality for the active substance and the finished product” was produced: all the manufacturing labs obtained future deadlines to submit their studies in this regard.

The authors of the report consider that the “variabilities, which impact the very core of the product, could even invalidate any clinical trials conducted” in the coming months and years.

They go so far as to state:
“Prudence would even dictate that, in all countries where these vaccines against COVID-19 have been marketed, all the batches thus ‘released’ should be withdrawn immediately; and that these MAs that have been granted should be suspended, or even canceled, as a matter of urgency until further notice.”

French drug assessment center demands removal of all four widely used COVID vaccines

RNA Based Vaccines and the Risk of Prion Disease
J. Bart Classen, MD*

ABSTRACT
Development of new vaccine technology has been plagued with problems in the past.

The current RNA based SARS-CoV-2 vaccines were approved in the US using an emergency order without extensive long term safety testing.

In this paper the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccine was evaluated for the potential to induce prion-based disease in vaccine recipients. The RNA sequence of the vaccine as well as the spike protein target interaction were analyzed for the potential to convert intracellular RNA binding proteins TAR DNA binding protein (TDP-43) and Fused in Sarcoma (FUS) into their pathologic prion conformations. The results indicate that the vaccine RNA has specific sequences that may induce TDP-43 and FUS to fold into their pathologic prion confirmations. In the current analysis a total of sixteen UG tandem repeats (ΨGΨG) were identified and additional UG (ΨG) rich sequences were identified. Two GGΨA sequences were found. Potential G Quadruplex sequences are possibly present but a more sophisticated computer program is needed to verify these. Furthermore, the spike protein, created by the translation of the vaccine RNA, binds angiotensin converting enzyme 2 (ACE2), a zinc containing enzyme. This interaction has the potential to increase intracellular zinc.

Zinc ions have been shown to cause the transformation of TDP-43 to its pathologic prion configuration. The folding of TDP-43 and FUS into their pathologic prion confirmations is known to cause ALS, front temporal lobar degeneration, Alzheimer’s disease and other neurological degenerative diseases. The enclosed finding as well as additional potential risks leads the author to believe that regulatory approval of the RNA based vaccines for SARS-CoV-2 was premature and that the vaccine may cause much more harm than benefit

https://www.hennessysview.com/image...ccines-and-the-risk-of-prion-disease-1503.pdf

Sounds exactly like what Dr. Sherri Tenpenny said last week - capped.
brighteon.com/d2c9a072-1a48-4c55-8008-2fcb467

Also covered by GP:
Pfizer and Moderna COVID “Vaccines” Could Trigger Alzheimer’s, ALS, and Other Neurological Degenerative Diseases
Report: Pfizer and Moderna COVID "Vaccines" Could Trigger Alzheimer's, ALS, and Other Neurological Degenerative Diseases

1619404210918.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back