Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if apple news can explain this?

Something really odd is going on:

In Europe we are seeing surges at many places where most of the population has already been vaccinated.

At the same time, the 15 least vaccinated countries don‘t seem to face any problem.

At some point, denying this problem will get painful.

It can be verified as true. Oh wait, apple won't have this news on there site.

All I can say is believe what you like about vaccines. If you get covid and end up with huge medical bills from being hospitalized then you have no one else to blame. I am all for anyone’s right to decide for themselves, but think the spreading of false information should be criminal.

All I can say is believe what you like about vaccines. If you get covid and end up with huge medical bills from being hospitalized then you have no one else to blame. I am all for anyone’s right to decide for themselves, but think the spreading of false information should be criminal.

First off its not about believing in vaccines,, just these covid shots which are not vaccines. Yes, what happens to you because you took a untested 30 billion dollar (just this year) shot of experimental poison to treat a virus with a 98.8% survival rate was your choice. Those that pushed this and lied about it, should be jailed. May those who sheepishly believed this deadly scam R.I.P.

By the the way, I bet you don't know who actually said what I posted on my previous post. Ignorance is not only bliss, its very dangerous.

https:
Who is going to pay the hospital bills when there is an adverse reaction from the vaccine? It goes both ways. You think the vaccine companies are paying for the over 10,000 they have already killed? No, it is the person or families. I've seen the charts that back up what @Proud Pepper is referring to. With you saying "I am all for anyone’s right to decide for themselves, but think the spreading of false information should be criminal." . . . You are as bad as social media and our own government who are censoring anything that gets posted that they do not support, removing peoples comments against taking the vaccines. It really depends on what scientist you are willing to believe. One side goes one way with their "proof" and the other also has scientist that back their way of thinking. So you think because I have read and seen multiple studies that are showing many adverse effects and deaths from actually taking this experimental vaccine and posting a select few of them, I should be held accountable for spreading questionable information and considered a criminal? You may be more of a communist than I thought.

Last edited:
The govt just released that in June 99% of all covid deaths were unvaccinated. I’ll take doctors words over political commentators any day.

This is the problem. Fauci, (a known liar) comes out and says 99% of deaths are unvaccinated with no validation, and the MSM runs wild with it as fact. I read that 99% of statistics are made up.

99.2% of US Covid deaths in June were unvaccinated, says Fauci
99.2% of US Covid deaths in June were unvaccinated, says Fauci | US news | The Guardian

More than nine out of 10 Americans who died from Covid-19 in the US in June were unvaccinated, according to Dr Anthony Fauci

More than 99% of the US's Covid-19 deaths in June were among unvaccinated people, says Fauci
From CNN's Lauren Mascarenhas

More than 99% of US Covid-19 deaths in June were among unvaccinated people, Dr. Anthony Fauci said last week.

And now, the MSM running this as fact

In Maryland, every person who died of Covid-19 in June was unvaccinated. That's not an aberration, experts say
In Maryland, every person who died of Covid-19 in June was unvaccinated. That's not an aberration, experts say - CNN

99% of New U.S. COVID Hospitalizations, Deaths Occurring Among the Unvaccinated
99% of New U.S. COVID Hospitalizations, Deaths Occurring Among the Unvaccinated | Health News | US News

Nearly all COVID deaths in US now among unvaccinated; Sydney tightens pandemic restrictions amid outbreak: Latest COVID-19 updates
Nearly all COVID deaths in the US are among unvaccinated, data shows (usatoday.com)

There is no point in discussing this here, you all know that everything the government puts out is a lie to try to sterilize, control, take your guns or otherwise harm everyone. And it not just the government but the entire medical community is against you as well. It’s no wonder preppers are so paranoid.

Not the entire medical community. . . there has been plently of whistle blowers and doctors that confirm that Hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin are both very effective to treat Covid and very inexpensive. Both have been used for years now with less side effects or deaths due to the medication verses this "vaccine". India is now suing the WHO, for disinformation of these life saving medications, for killing thousands of their people.

What our current administration thinks, because they are all being led by Obama with his 3rd term. . . According to her, I should not be able to make a living going to work or have access to my grandbabies, just because I am not willing to take a "vaccine" that even FDA has not checked off on. I know it is coming, when the FDA does approve, even after all these deaths occurring. We have seen more deaths because of this "vaccine" verses all the other approved vaccines combined. IF Biden actually cared about our country, he would not be pushing Vaccine Nazi's door to door to ask about your vaccine status. We have seen where to go IF we actually wanted this vaccine. It has been well published. If we actually are wanting to get the jab, we would have already. Dems think that if they send the jab door to door now, people will cave. I won't. If they ever come to my gate, I will bring my dogs with me along with a 9.
1626747795161.png

Well, this 99% @Helen Back wrote about are here in Europe very popular too. Since May our swiss health minister proclaims all non-vaccinated will die in autumn and will be guilty about the next wave. OK, he didn't say directly all unvaccinated die - but was close by. (Unbelieveable news: We all die when our time is coming!!)
Every single day - no joke - there's any "expert" giving an interview and demands non-vaccinated shouldn't be allowed to work, not having social life, no restaurants visits or no shopping malls. Yesterday there was an new level: An "expert" demands non-vaccinated shall have an sign at the arn for everybody well to see they are bot vaccinated. Sounds familiar? Yes. The 1930'ies in Germany. All jews was need to carry an yellow star....
I'll wait what they demand for as next. "Health camps" for non-vaccinated? "Education camps" for critical persons? Or shoot them directly? It's cheaper, don't need to feed the people in the camps....
I'm not really into conspiracy theories. But if you take an look what's going on in the idustrial western world - then it sounds like an plan. Guess al lot of answers we'll find in the "Great Reset" of the WEF.
The really funny thing (It would be if it's not true): You got hunted and punished if you go and discriminate people about skin, origin, sexuality, body damages, health damages and so on. BUT.... nobody cares about if you're discriminated if you don't or can't take the vaccine... no, on the contrary, you're an kind of social hero if you act this way.
Maybe i'm to old, stupid or to stubborn to understand and accept this kind of acting. I just see there's a lot of gouvernment protected and forced pressure without any reasonable explains to bring all people in line and destroying economy, social structure and cohesion. The interesting part of it - every western gouvernment talks the same - word by word, just in different languages.
How much they must hate the own people to destroy them and just look how they sooner or later go to kill each other?

There is no point in discussing this here, you all know that everything the government puts out is a lie to try to sterilize, control, take your guns or otherwise harm everyone. And it not just the government but the entire medical community is against you as well. It’s no wonder preppers are so paranoid.
like an old friend of mine always says "just because your paranoid dosent mean they arent out to get you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back