Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love OAN. Saw the segment a couple days ago on their news channel. VAERS only reports about 10 percent of cases so number is actually much higher. If someone you knows drops dead I would demand an autopsy to see if their death is linker.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...cinate-contacting-individuals-not-vaccinated/Colorado is keeping a list of individuals in the state who have not taken the China coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine and calling them and encouraging them to take it.

One citizen in the state of Colorado shared with us that she had been contacted by the state.
I thought I’d share this with gateway. Tonight I received a phone call from a phone number called, CO VAX CO. After looking up the number, I was directed to the Colorado Department’s of Public Health and Environment’s website where I came across a paragraph that alarmed me:
REMOTE, (June 18, 2021): On Monday, June 21, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) will begin making outgoing phone calls to Colorado residents age 18 and older who have not yet received a COVID-19 vaccine.
The individual shared the call information –
1626391045402.png

According to the Colorada Department of Public Health and Environment, they are beginning a call campaign to encourage people to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

On Monday, June 21, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) will begin making outgoing phone calls to Colorado residents age 18 and older who have not yet received a COVID-19 vaccine. Callers will provide information about vaccination, help with scheduling appointments at local vaccine locations, and answer questions about the COVID-19 vaccines.
The outbound call campaign is an important step toward Colorado’s goal of having 70% of adults vaccinated with at least one dose by July 4. This goal is in line with President Biden’s National Month of Action, which aims to increase vaccination rates across the country.
“I’m excited that Coloradans will have a new opportunity to learn more about COVID-19 vaccines to help them make informed decisions about their health,” said Jill Hunsaker Ryan, executive director, CDPHE. “It’s normal to have questions about COVID-19 vaccines. These outgoing calls will provide Coloradans with accurate information and help them find a free vaccination appointment in their neighborhood if they choose to be protected from COVID-19.”
The calls will be completed by COVAXCO, the call center that has been answering inbound calls about COVID-19 vaccination in Colorado. Information will be available in multiple languages. Coloradans can continue to call the inbound vaccine hotline at 1-877-CO VAX CO (1-877-268-2926). The hotline is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Our source shared – This confirms our government is indeed keeping a list of who has taken the COVID vaccine

The latest data from EudraVigilance, a European Union database similar to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System), shows that nearly 20,000 people have died from Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “vaccines” in the areas of Europe it assesses, along with nearly two million people who have been seriously injured by the injections.

EudraVigilance covers 27 of Europe’s 50 countries, which suggests that the true figures across the continent could be as high as 40,000 deaths and four million serious injuries. This is substantial, considering far fewer people are getting sick or dying from the Chinese Virus itself.

“Seriousness provides information on the suspected undesirable effect; it can be classified as ‘serious’ if it corresponds to a medical occurrence that results in death, is life-threatening, requires inpatient hospitalisation, results in another medically important condition, or prolongation of existing hospitalisation, results in persistent or significant disability or incapacity, or is a congenital anomaly / birth defect,” the database explains about how injuries are measured.

BRENT needs to take quite a few EXTRA shots!!!!!
It is only a matter of time when a variant comes along and you see people dying in large numbers again. All I can say is good luck. You all are adults and have been told of the reality of this virus. I am certain of one thing, dying from not being able to breathe is not fun.
One curious thing, how many have gotten the regular vaccines here? Still alive and kicking I see.

It is only a matter of time when a variant comes along and you see people dying in large numbers again. All I can say is good luck. You all are adults and have been told of the reality of this virus. I am certain of one thing, dying from not being able to breathe is not fun.
One curious thing, how many have gotten the regular vaccines here? Still alive and kicking I see.
Nope. I've never taken any vaccine before and I'm pretty healthy.
Like I've been saying from the start of this thing, its a personal choice whether to take this vaccine or not. I dont think it should ever be forced on anyone.

Nope. I've never taken any vaccine before and I'm pretty healthy.
Like I've been saying from the start of this thing, its a personal choice whether to take this vaccine or not. I dont think it should ever be forced on anyone.
I agree, even though I know it makes scientific sense, I don’t think people should be forced. But I am ok with banning unvaccinated from large public gatherings and events that could spread it more easily. I think the overall health of the country should be able to take priority. Hell, on the other hand the world is overpopulated and thinning out the herd would solve most of our problems too….

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...cinate-contacting-individuals-not-vaccinated/Colorado is keeping a list of individuals in the state who have not taken the China coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine and calling them and encouraging them to take it.

One citizen in the state of Colorado shared with us that she had been contacted by the state.

The individual shared the call information –
View attachment 13055

According to the Colorada Department of Public Health and Environment, they are beginning a call campaign to encourage people to get the COVID-19 vaccine.

Our source shared – This confirms our government is indeed keeping a list of who has taken the COVID vaccine

They haven’t called me yet! But I did get this nice piece of propaganda from Kaiser, our insurance.
https://fn.mpulsemobile.com/kp_mer_covid_fotonovela_en/

They haven’t called me yet! But I did get this nice piece of propaganda from Kaiser, our insurance.
If they do happen to stop by, it was questioned by Carl Rove that they maybe also signing up people to become Democratic voters. Just wondering if that may also be true. At this point nothing surprises me. I haven't heard that they have started going door to door in Texas yet. Imagine if they do they will start in Austin.

Their propaganda leaves so much out. . . The ones who haven't had it yet are not really wanting it. They think by sending people to your house with needle in hand, they will have more people willing to get it. I'm not one of those who will ever agree to the "vaccine", which is not a true vaccine.

These gene vaccines will leave permanent damage in many people, that's almost certain. In my environment some were vaccinated, what I notice, some of them cough around since three weeks, three have a big change of character behind them, two of these three I actually don't know anymore. Clearly, this can all be coincidence, but what is 100% fact, vaccine damage is completely covered up here, whether in hospitals or in doctors' offices, at any reputable health department should ring the alarm bells long ago, but it is all covered up here and concealed.

These statistics from Israel say that this vaccination is a big mistake in terms of new infections, and I think they are a few steps ahead of us, while Israel is now rather restrained, it can not go too far for the politicians here, you want to force the people and at the moment you shoot yourself politically straight on the children.

https://www.wochenblick.at/israels-versagen-arzt-deckt-auf-80-der-schweren-corona-faelle-geimpft/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back