Covid vaccines

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your a fool if you take any covid vaccines.

UK reports the vast majority of covid deaths are from the vaccinated.

4 out of 5 pregnancies of vaccinated pregnant moms are being terminated.

American airlines has cancelled more the 500 flights in the last week, do to vaccinated staff illnesses and deaths.

CDC says that those under 40 are having a much higher rate of adverse effects from covid vaccines than was expected. Including deaths.

You can find much more, even though all true information is being suppressed by msm.

Healthy Michigan boy, 13, dies in his sleep three days after receiving his second dose of Pfizer Covid vaccine as CDC launches investigation

CDC launches investigation after healthy boy dies three days after receiving second Covid vaccine | Daily Mail Online

"Jacob Clynick, a healthy boy with no underlying conditions, received his second shot of the Pfizer vaccine at Walgreens in Zilwaukee on June 13, according to his aunt. He complained of a stomach ache on June 15 and went to bed, where he died in his sleep, his aunt Tammy Burgess said.

An autopsy has been performed though no cause of death has been determined.

The statement added that the health department 'continues to encourage families to speak with their physicians to weigh their own risks and benefits of vaccination.' The American Academy of Pediatrics said the condition was 'an extremely rare side effect' and that most people normally recover without needing treatment."

Most people recover from Covid. Why risk taking an experimental vaccine that has not been approved by the FDA? Wise men say, only fools rush in..

Last edited:
Its all caused from blood clotts. They like to categorized each clott by its specific term and say its a very rare side effect. If you have a hundred very rare side effects that's really the same side effect, is it truely very rare?

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...4-lawmakers-sign-anti-mandatory-vaccine-bill/The US all-voluntary Army announced this weekend that they will force all members of the military branch to take the mandatory COVID vaccine.

On Saturday Kentucky lawmaker Thomas Massie announced he will introduce HR 3860 that will prohibit COVID vaccines from becoming mandatory in the US military.

Massie already has 24 co-sponsors on his bill.

Obviously, the sheeple were not happy with Rep. Massie’s legislation.

This is sad and only a handful of stories. . . People do want answers, but very few are actually getting them.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...ictims-demand-answers-private-facebook-group/
1625611386809.png
In post after post, over 25,900 members of the private Facebook group “The COVID 19 Vaccine Victims & Families Group” detail the horrific health abnormalities they have suffered, including strokes, blood clots, excessive bleeding, needle-like pain in their limbs and paralysis, after receiving Moderna, Pfizer, Johnson & Johnson and AstraZeneca vaccines.
1625611432661.png
1625611552891.png

1625612149560.png
1625612219664.png
1625612345499.png
1625612394581.png
1625612433294.png
1625612696359.png

Continued so I dont get too large.
1625613605263.png
1625613701611.png

Kind of despressing since all of the pictures I copied and tried to upload didn't fully upload, at least on my end. Hopefully on yours, but since it takes forever on my end I am just going to leave it at this one. There are more stories if you are interested. I have not had Covid and I am not willing to get this so called "vaccine", which is not, FYI.

Attachments

• 1625612951707.png
    1625612951707.png
    397 KB · Views: 2
I know from someone who works in the hospital that deaths after vaccination and also more serious side effects after vaccination are covered up, they are not listed and if someone dies after vaccination they give other reasons. This is REALITY. The state pays for the vaccinations, the state finds out who was vaccinated and the state determines what news about side effects and deaths goes out.
There are no statistics if someone dies of corona after two vaccinations, there are no individual statistics about people who go through corona after two vaccinations.

There are only three values in this country, how many new infections on day X with Corona, how many deaths on the same day and how many hospital admissions on the same day. Everything else is not published.
So I can't understand how many people died from the vaccination and how many people still have Corona after two vaccinations.
At the same time the state panics that people who do not get vaccinated are a risk for all and that unvaccinated are to blame for the next wave, no word about the fact that you can get the delta variant very safely even with two vaccinations.
The politicians and media here are liars, they incite the people against each other and actively divide the population and stir up hatred, if this continues it will be a very hot autumn and it will rise various countries in flames, that will be the destruction of entire nations and unfortunately I must say that apparently want various governments, a totally sick world.

New information. According to Dr. T, the magnetism is caused by rare earth nano-particle magnets, undisclosed in the vaccine's ingredients. If they accumulate in places in the body, that person's location can be tracked. Dr. T. just gives you the bad news about nano-particles and draws no conclusions.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/UUK3dVl2yt2R/

INSERT EYE ROLL
Oh look, they're raising the bar again. Well, if the vaccine protects against it (as they tell us several times a day) then your immunity will. The immunity that replicates in your bone marrow basically forever. If I can find the Washington University Hospital study article again I will post it here. VERY interesting read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back