Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
European governments apparently pay anti-fascist thugs to infiltrate peaceful Corona demonstrations and then make a ruckus so that the police have the excuse to break up the demonstrations.

Look at the bottom video, the two Antifa idiots in black clothes are walking towards the police, one of them gets a charge of irritant by mistake, and both run through the police chain.
Anyone else who would do something like that would immediately be arrested by the police and beaten up.

https://philosophia-perennis.com/20...bilder-die-tagesschau-co-heute-zeigen-werden/

European governments apparently pay anti-fascist thugs to infiltrate peaceful Corona demonstrations and then make a ruckus so that the police have the excuse to break up the demonstrations.

Groups of decent citizens need to plan for this and take out the Trash at the very beginning of the protest march!

Last edited:
Governments have always caused the trouble they need in order to change laws, go to war, or villify certain groups.

You can tell in particular when the event is weak -- like J6. Not an insurrection at all. Congressional hearings, task forces, propaganda.

Just a random group of unarmed citizens, and a bunch of feds.

Tough stuff if true that unvaccinated people have been left to die in US hospitals without help.

https://report24.news/schrecklicher...rch-vernachlaessigung-getoetet/?feed_id=21328
There can be something drann, in Germany and Austria there were also such cases, even documented on video, politicians have then denied everything.

There will be a lot more to come to light, I expect that those responsible will be hanged, so to speak, if it was done on purpose.

The media are writing more and more that there is excess mortality in Europe, the former Corona experts say the reason is because the summer was too hot, the experts are all lies.
The real reason will be that these vaccines are killing a lot of people, but that is not mentioned at all and no one even looks for a cause.

It is also appropriate that in every contribution in the MSN media every comment function is blocked due to excess mortality, the tyrants know why you are doing this.

Some folks are too brainwashed to believe the truth. Sadly.

1666646307809.jpeg

I just heard a PSA on the radio promoting the China flu vaccine. Are people still injecting this poison in to their bodies? I thought by now everyone knew that this was all just a huge scam.

A person I know is awaiting a transplant and has been forced to get something like 7 of these shots to stay on the transplant list.

I didn't know they even gave up to 7 yet...geez! That's scary! They trying to kill them before they get whatever organ it is they are waiting on? Wander what the chances of rejection after transplate are? Probably get organ from someone who's been injected multiple times as well...wander how that's gonna work out?

I didn't know they even gave up to 7 yet...geez! That's scary! They trying to kill them before they get whatever organ it is they are waiting on? Wander what the chances of rejection after transplate are? Probably get organ from someone who's been injected multiple times as well...wander how that's gonna work out?
I could be wrong on the total number but he has to get a booster every 3 months. This last one almost killed him. They didn't think he'd make it but he pulled through. They blamed it on something else, of course.

From my close experience
Someone on immunosuppressants got 2 jabs, isn’t the immunosuppressant going to stop building of antibodies? Duh.
She than got 2 more jabs, going off the immunosuppressant for a week for each jab.
Even with taking HCQ in her daily meds, still got Covid after 4 jabs. Was treated with Monoclonal Antibodies.
Was checked for antibody levels, very high, so she could go on a trip.
Got back, got Covid again 14 days after the trip.
Fake Vaxes don’t work
HCQ isn’t a preventative
Antibody levels don’t mean crap

With someone going to undergo a transplant, aren’t they going to be on immunosuppressants for the rest of their life???
Yes they are trying to kill them off first.

From my close experience
Someone on immunosuppressants got 2 jabs, isn’t the immunosuppressant going to stop building of antibodies? Duh.
She than got 2 more jabs, going off the immunosuppressant for a week for each jab.
Even with taking HCQ in her daily meds, still got Covid after 4 jabs. Was treated with Monoclonal Antibodies.
Was checked for antibody levels, very high, so she could go on a trip.
Got back, got Covid again 14 days after the trip.
Fake Vaxes don’t work
HCQ isn’t a preventative
Antibody levels don’t mean crap

With someone going to undergo a transplant, aren’t they going to be on immunosuppressants for the rest of their life???
Yes they are trying to kill them off first.
That's one reason I said no way before I even knew anything about them. I know mRNA shots supposedly work by causing epithelial cells to produce the protein to get your immune system uses to it. But if you have no immune cells to do the fighting, no vaccine is going to really take. That's just bad science.

Latest posts

Back