Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The ACLU was all up in arms about Trump's vaccine plans, but now...apparently they are just hunky dory with illegal vaccine mandates.
https://news.wttw.com/2021/04/27/va...oyment-experts-say-incentives-may-work-better
Colleen Connell, executive director for the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois, says that both government and businesses have the power to impose vaccination requirements to protect public health if justified by data.
Um...not according to the law they don't.

21 U.S. Code § 360bbb–3

(e)Conditions of authorization
(1)Unapproved product
(A)Required conditions
(ii)Appropriate conditions designed to ensure that individuals to whom the product is administered are informed—
(III)
of the option to accept or refuse administration of the product,
of the consequences, if any, of refusing administration of the product, and of the alternatives to the product that are available and of their benefits and risks.

On the weekend, Gestapo police committed dozens of violent attacks against people who demonstrated against the obligation to vaccinate and corona measures. There was no reason for such heinous attacks on the part of the police, people were getting hospitalized and children like this one were being beaten up.

Berliner Prügel-Polizei: Schlägt sie bei Demos auch Kinder? (VON YOUTUBE VIA 18+ FILTER ZENSIERT)

These are not images from Russia or Belarus, these are images from "Democratic Germany" that keeps saying never more fascism, never again exclusion, just, it starts again where it started, a shame for Europe, very tragic for the peoples of Europe.

Welcome to Germany, I know why the civil war will come, when people are spanked for no reason, there must be a problem in this state. This is no longer a democracy, just sick.

Last edited:
As of Monday, the following is forbidden and no longer allowed in my country for people who are not vaccinated.

Visits to restaurants, museums, zoos, swimming pools, thermal baths, fitness centers, concerts, bars, pubs and other public events.
In certain hospitals, visits and emergency admissions for people without a certificate are also forbidden (no joke) even if a relative is dying.
The government now makes extreme pressure and calls people here without vaccination as a security risk, but I wonder for whom we are a risk, vaccinated have yes theoretically nothing to fear from us.
Since we are a security risk from Monday, cantonal politicians have asked the employers that you can query our vaccination status, this is also new and slowly everything here boils down to a new 3 Reich.

All this is a shame for any democracy, we are now no longer a democracy but live in a dictatorship where healthy people are called a security risk and are excluded from society, next step will probably be internment camps and police state, we are very close and it will take a nasty end.

Our Boar's Head representative hadn't shown up for the last couple weeks. And then I saw him today, which is Not normal. When out on the floor I threw up my hands and asked why are you here on a Fri? He told me why and then why I haven't seen him for a couple weeks. . . He came down with Covid. He was able to get the Mono antibodies that Biden wants to reduce in the Red states and said within 24 hours could feel the difference. He did just fine and fever didn't get over 100.7. He is unvaccinated but now he has natural immunities which is a BIG plus,

If you use Bluetooth on your mobile device, you will notice that all vaccinated people in the area are displayed with an ID number, while no number appears for unvaccinated people.
How is that in your countries, is there something similar?
We will try a few more things to find out if this is caused by the certificate on the mobile device or by the injected substance.
But the fact is that you can tell the difference between unvaccinated and vaccinated people from a distance.

News from the European dictatorship, since in the last time ever more doubly vaccinated persons in the hospitals land goes the calculation of the government no more on, in which you so far always said that in the intensive care units only unvaccinated persons lie.

What is new is that the statistics of persons with vaccination breakthroughs who are admitted to a hospital are no longer kept.
One does not raise any more numbers how much patients who come into the hospital the jam had vaccinated. Vaccination breakthroughs are partially already reported as unvaccinated because so one can continue to say that the unvaccinated are solely to blame for the pandemic.
If you are healthy here and feel healthy then that counts for nothing, if you want to go into a restaurant or anywhere else you need a certificate.
If you want to cross the border you also need a certificate, it is known that the customs officers here do not have time for official ID checks on all people but time to check certificates they have, except for border crossers and illegal immigrants.
The own people here are worth less to the government than illegals and criminals, that's a fait accompli, and then the government seriously asks why they receive more and more threats...

My personal belief is the "vaccine" is intended to make HCQ or Ivermectin a life-long medication. If your Social Score is right, you get it, if not, you don't and the next coronavirus that comes along takes you down.

It doesn't make sense that they're literally trying to take these products off the market. Since they're always lying, it's easy to imagine that the media campaign against these drugs is for another purpose -- especially since we know they work and the "vaccine" doesn't.

Medical tyranny is the choice they're going with to conquer us. Racism and Guns have also both been declared "public health emergencies". From now on, everything will be a health emergency to justify the use of tyranny.

My personal belief is the "vaccine" is intended to make HCQ or Ivermectin a life-long medication. If your Social Score is right, you get it, if not, you don't and the next coronavirus that comes along takes you down.

It doesn't make sense that they're literally trying to take these products off the market. Since they're always lying, it's easy to imagine that the media campaign against these drugs is for another purpose -- especially since we know they work and the "vaccine" doesn't.

Medical tyranny is the choice they're going with to conquer us. Racism and Guns have also both been declared "public health emergencies". From now on, everything will be a health emergency to justify the use of tyranny.
The not vaccine shots actually destroy there victims immune system, reducing it about 5% a month. This winter is going to be a nightmare that will wake many of the sheep up.

Believe me, the sheep can't be woken up anymore, they can't even see connections, they are all lost for the most part.
The government will still do everything to get the last to the needle, in the end you have to have a certificate at work so you can convince the last to vaccinate, and it will always say there is no vaccination compulsion.

Perversely is here that one wants to inoculate now still the children, that will give a massacre because it will die more children by the vaccines than by Corona.
I wait now, if I have no choice and you want to force me at the end to vaccinate I infect myself intentionally with Corona, has its risks but I can not be blackmailed by the state. As it is going on here at the moment, many will do the same, Corona does not justify this vaccination program in any way, there is another plan in the background.

Believe me, the sheep can't be woken up anymore, they can't even see connections, they are all lost for the most part.
The government will still do everything to get the last to the needle, in the end you have to have a certificate at work so you can convince the last to vaccinate, and it will always say there is no vaccination compulsion.

Perversely is here that one wants to inoculate now still the children, that will give a massacre because it will die more children by the vaccines than by Corona.
I wait now, if I have no choice and you want to force me at the end to vaccinate I infect myself intentionally with Corona, has its risks but I can not be blackmailed by the state. As it is going on here at the moment, many will do the same, Corona does not justify this vaccination program in any way, there is another plan in the background.

The vaccinated are already dieing at a faster rate than the unvaccinated. The real data shows this. This winter, they won't be able to hide that truth anymore from anyone other than sheep.

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov said that a subverted mind cannot recognize facts -- no matter how much proof is given.

They refuse to let in facts and will always find a way to reject them. The Communists know how to arm these subverted minds to reinforce their delusions.

The "pandemic of the unvaccinated" is what they'll go with -- to those of us not suffering from subversion this makes no sense whatsoever. But this is exactly what the subverted will scream -- and the unvaccinated will be murderous monsters in their minds. As in all Communist take-overs, this will justify treating the unvaccinated in any manner they feel like.

1635114438600.png

Latest posts

Back