Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Guys its 100% YOUR god given right to go around with or without masks, possibly infecting others. its your rights to not be vaccinated . YOUR RIGHT IS ABSOLUTE. And everyone else has those same rights to deal with you if they feel threatened, ITS THAT SIMPLE. And its everyone elses rights to refuse you service, acesss, fuel, healthcare. it is called FAIRNESS.

isnt that what I just said.

YES but you dont want to live with any possible consequences, If the local shops want to ban you, if your GP wants to strike you off, if you are cut off from essential services which is THEIR right you dont like it. Many of you will not accept that for better AND WORSE we live in Democracies. You guys live your way, go for it, but everyone else has the right to bar you. Thats all I'm saying.

Guys its 100% YOUR god given right to go around with or without masks, possibly infecting others. its your rights to not be vaccinated . YOUR RIGHT IS ABSOLUTE. And everyone else has those same rights to deal with you if they feel threatened, ITS THAT SIMPLE. And its everyone elses rights to refuse you service, acesss, fuel, healthcare. it is called FAIRNESS.
no its not, its called Anarchy, only the government is elected to make the laws, no one else, and FYI just because someone has had the vaccine that does not stop them catching the virus and passing it on, should we quarantine them too?

YES but you dont want to live with any possible consequences, If the local shops want to ban you, if your GP wants to strike you off, if you are cut off from essential services which is THEIR right you dont like it. Many of you will not accept that for better AND WORSE we live in Democracies. You guys live your way, go for it, but everyone else has the right to bar you. Thats all I'm saying.
no they dont, thats mob rule its not democracy, you and others dont make the rules for the rest of us thats is anarchy, telling everyone else how to live their lives. you do not have the right.

no they dont, thats mob rule its not democracy, you and others dont make the rules for the rest of us thats is anarchy, telling everyone else how to live their lives. you do not have the right.

Yes they do have that right, its LAW, a GP can remove you from his lists if he wants to if he believes you are not accepting his medical guidance., ANY store or shop keeper can refuse to serve you if you are scruffy, drunk, possibly a thief, likely to bring the store into disrepute or think you are trouble, a council can refuse to house you if they believeyou are a bad tenent or behind in your rent, a bus driver can refuse to take you if he thinks you are drunk, dirty, abusive or carrying something that can damage the bus. No one is FORCED to deal with you Except the Fire, Police and Ambulance. Society lives by LAWS, Democractic societys live by LAWS created by the MAJORITY. YOU have your ABSOLUTE RIGHTS to live HOW YOU WANT, AS YOU WANT, WHERE YOU WANT and WHEN YOU WANT. But that right ENDS if your actions harm, offend or cause duress to anyone else. The Anarchist is the one who refuses to live by societys rules and then tries to disrupt or destroy that society.

I got banned from my dentist last year because I would not accept his insistance that he filled a tooth AGAIN that I knew was rotten. I ended up going private to have the tooth removed, which was indeed rotten. My dentist still struck me off. I havew been banned from forums because I willingly broke their rules, I got banned from the library because they thought my coughing fit was me just being a trouble maker. Thats life.

YES that is EXACTLY what I want, The Anti Vaccers and Anti Maskers have their RIGHTS, and so do everyone else to protect themselves from the Anti Vaccers and Maskers. You cannot have it both ways. No society can have thousands of potential Thypoid Marys wandering around. Anti Vaccers and Anti Maskers RIGHTS do not trump everyone elses rights, it is that simple.
Your rights end where mine begin, simple. We've had thousands of "Typhoid Marys" wandering around for years, remember the flu? Yeah, it's still out there. Mask queens are akin to all the good little Nazi's in 1939. Wash your famn hands and you'll be fine, your paper mask won't save you. None of them will.

P.S. It's spelled "Vaxers"

No ma'am The anti vaxers are saying its THEIR absolute right to not vaccinate or mask, We Everyone else has their absolute right to protect themselves from the anti vaccers.
Then wear your little mask, get your vaccine, and wash your goddamn hands (the number one way to avoid getting sick) and you'll be fine chicken little...and I'll choose for me.

No ma'am The anti vaxers are saying its THEIR absolute right to not vaccinate or mask, We Everyone else has their absolute right to protect themselves from the anti vaccers.
Then take the vaccine and wear the effen mask if you want, thats YOUR right. I'll do what I want.

I live in a State that does not have a mask "mandate". The governor left that decision up the the city's in the state. I think there's about 10 city's that have a fascist mayor that have mandated wearing the stupid face diaper.
This weekend there was a mask burning demonstration in front of the capital building. A lot of people showed up. Theres also a bill that will ban mask mandates. There's a good chance that it will pass.
I think if a person is old, feeble, in poor health, a sheeple or just scared of catching a cold or flu, they should stay home and or wear a mask. If they choose to. But trying to make EVERYONE wear the mask or stay locked up is plain stupid.
I still live by the old saying; mind your own GD business. I've said it many times; wear the mask, take the shot if you want. That is freedom of choice.

In Central Europe, the government opinion at the moment is that one must continue to wear a mask even after the Corona vaccination.
The government will say that thanks to the mask there is almost no more flu, so the mask requirement will remain forever.
I am slowly thinking about emigrating to another country outside Europe.

In Central Europe, the government opinion at the moment is that one must continue to wear a mask even after the Corona vaccination.
The government will say that thanks to the mask there is almost no more flu, so the mask requirement will remain forever.
I am slowly thinking about emigrating to another country outside Europe.

You're not the only one.

there is, as there is norovirus, the only difference now,is that with that washing and sanitizing your hands, we keep that shit in check, we haven't had the shits at the ward in ages, just with washing and sanitizing all and every hands all the time,
sure it's a pain,but I'll take that one extra chore for not having shits hitting the fan ;)

we just begun our 3 weeks of some sort of lockdown, I say some sort, 'cause it's only parts of the society, not all and everything..

Latest posts

Back