Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Why? You'll just shit on it like a good sheep should.
Of course not. I assume this is a completely legit preventative measure with science to support it’s efficacy. I too want to “protect myself from the virus, even if I'm exposed.” So let’s hear it.

Please, share your incredible knowledge with rest of us. I’ll be waiting with bated breath.
He frigging drinks bleach and believes it will cure all diseases and the pharmaceutical companies have known about it for years...... I honestly don’t care if he drinks hydrochloric acid personally. I do believe that promoting quack cures should be criminal though.

Freedom is important
To me the loss of our freedoms is far more important than this made up "pandemic ". Once we're willing to roll over and give up a freedom we'll never get it back. Just where will it stop? How many more freedoms are some of these ignorant people willing to give up in the name of "safety"? My guess is they're willing to turn every decision over to the government.

To me the loss of our freedoms is far more important than this made up "pandemic ". Once we're willing to roll over and give up a freedom we'll never get it back. Just where will it stop? How many more freedoms are some of these ignorant people willing to give up in the name of "safety"? My guess is they're willing to turn every decision over to the government.
Your freedom to not wear a mask? What freedoms are you referring to?

I wear a mask in an indoor public space, I socially distance from other people,
apart from going out less often which seeing we are just coming out of winter, none of this is a real problem and I dont consider we have lost any freedoms just suspended a couple for awhile.
none of this affects me personally very much.

I do feel the restrictions on businesses opening or even reduced is wrong. In the beginning when we really didn’t know how deadly this virus could be, sure. But now we know more of it and have some treatments they should open everything up. They are going to need the tax revenue to pay for all the spending they are doing! As far as mask mandates, anytime you’re in a public building or crowd they should be on. This isn’t like wearing an ankle monitor or outlawing all guns.

Of course not. I assume this is a completely legit preventative measure with science to support it’s efficacy. I too want to “protect myself from the virus, even if I'm exposed.” So let’s hear it.

guy, don't let the hypocrites pizz on you >>> when anyone that claims to support our CIVIL RIGHTS and then pizzes on you over getting a Virus shot - is no better than Biden & Harris & Pelosi shit pile ....

Our twin grandkids reminded me last night that next week will be one year since covid closed the High School they were going to. They remembered it was supposed to be two weeks of staying home, and no one should wear a mask. We were living in New Mexico at the time, and that state is now only opening up 25 percent, and that is not for everything. School there is still closed, and will be all this year. It's a state run by Democrats. Teachers don't want to teach because the union tells them that they have leverage. They want all the children to get the shots, first, even though these shots have not been approved for children. We lived that food shortage, food lines, stay in the house nightmare from March to July. Moved to Kansas, a red state. Kids are in high school. Little one in grade school. The older ones have a weekend job. The have extra curricular activities: Bible study youth group night, tennis after school, and the track team for the other one. Our hospital has no covid patients in it. The hospital is our next closest town of over 40 thousand people.
What a horrible year. Our New Mexico friends and family have been through so much, and it has changed them into people that they don't want to be. A year of this has devastated most of the businesses, except of course, for the really big ones. Mom and pop businesses have left, and Walmart remains. Those jobs are gone, too, and gone for good. There are a few smart states that remain, Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Kansas. They allowed (ha ha allowed) their citizens to work, to feed their families, to own and operate a business at full capacity.
I still remember the shock I had when I came to live here and left New Mexico. Where is the hour long food line I have to stand in just to shop. My cousins here thought I'd lost my mind.
My mother in law and sister in law in California have been staying at home for a year now. Sometimes they don't want to talk on the phone they are so depressed. No Thanksgiving, no Christmas for them. No anything. A year of this changes everybody. They'll agree to anything just to have a little bit of freedom to visit a friend, to get a hug. To be a normal human being again. Prayers for these states that have to continue living this way.

News from the police state of Germany, in the wake of Corona, the authorities are becoming more and more creative in terms of laws, recently there are even "stay bans".
So if you stand outside or talk to each other is considered a violation of the law and is severely punished, you may only go outside.
Children were already chased away while ice skating on a frozen lake with a low-flying helicopter, this is also a real reality as police officers take away the sled from 4 year old children.

Masks are just the beginning, then the screw is tightened step by step until we are all behind bars, the only thing that we are of course still allowed to do is work.

I remember seeing a film clip of a little boy in China, being chased home to stay inside by a drone when this started last year. Crazy the Germans can't even rest on a bench.
Our son and his girlfriend just left this morning, they were visiting us for a few days from New Mexico, a mostly closed state like California. The girlfriend couldn't believe we were sitting in a restaurant ordering food. She said it had been a year since she'd been in one.

what your advocating is a 2 tier society both in the US and UK, is that what you want? in some places this could cause civil war, some people like the woke brigade only need an excuse.
with most of the population vaccinated, eventually, I just wish people would stop acting like headless chickens and calm down.

I'll do what I want. It's not always between two choices, and you have to pick one or the whole of humanity blows up. The thing to think about is, who makes the two choices? And why do you have to pick one of them?
Covid programming is alive and well, you know. So anyone who won't jump in line is the evil one who doesn't care about the safety of everyone? Just stop.

what your advocating is a 2 tier society both in the US and UK, is that what you want? in some places this could cause civil war, some people like the woke brigade only need an excuse.
with most of the population vaccinated, eventually, I just wish people would stop acting like headless chickens and calm down.

YES that is EXACTLY what I want, The Anti Vaccers and Anti Maskers have their RIGHTS, and so do everyone else to protect themselves from the Anti Vaccers and Maskers. You cannot have it both ways. No society can have thousands of potential Thypoid Marys wandering around. Anti Vaccers and Anti Maskers RIGHTS do not trump everyone elses rights, it is that simple.

I'm not the one whose paranoid here, some people appear to have been brainwashed by the government PR machine.
most people who catch the virus only get a mild infection, the ones who are most affected are those with underlying health conditions and most of those are too afraid to go out and are shielding anyway.
you do know that even if you have been vaccinated you can still catch the virus and pass it on dont you?

I'll do what I want. It's not always between two choices, and you have to pick one or the whole of humanity blows up. The thing to think about is, who makes the two choices? And why do you have to pick one of them?
Covid programming is alive and well, you know. So anyone who won't jump in line is the evil one who doesn't care about the safety of everyone? Just stop.

No ma'am The anti vaxers are saying its THEIR absolute right to not vaccinate or mask, We Everyone else has their absolute right to protect themselves from the anti vaccers.

Latest posts

Back