Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I think it's very important that people think about the narratives before accepting them or repeating them.

For example: refering to you as "unvaccinated" is a bogus narrative. But words are important, and they're using this narrative to label you as a threat.

People who feel they need this shot, should get it. If you feel you don't, then don't -- just as the flu shots have been handled for decades.

Nobody ever refered to those who didn't get a flu shot as "unvaccinated". Narratives are how they change the culture and the conversation.

Another one is: "Diversity is our strength". Another false narrative. What they are really saying is: "Skin color is our strength". Of course that's ridiculous, but that's the actual message, not the psyop of replacing "skin color" with "diversity".

Another one is calling illegal aliens, "refugees". They aren't refugees. They are instant welfare recipients who have no desire to integrate -- no matter where they end up.

Communism has documented all of these tactics over the decades. They have produced many training manuals and films. Their goal is to destroy the West without firing a shot. To achieve that, the people must destroy themselves.

Malcolm Muggeridge assessed Western culture accurately in the following quote. Although he did not ascribe the efforts to destroy the West to leftists, you can see how their culture denegration is at work:

“So the final conclusion would surely be that whereas other civilizations have been brought down by attacks of barbarians from without, ours had the unique distinction of training its own destroyers at its own educational institutions, and then providing them with facilities for propagating their destructive ideology far and wide, all at the public expense.

Thus did Western Man decide to abolish himself, creating his own boredom out of his own affluence, his own vulnerability out of his own strength, his own impotence out of his own erotomania, himself blowing the trumpet that brought the walls of his own city tumbling down, and having convinced himself that he was too numerous, labored with pill and scalpel and syringe to make himself fewer.

Until at last, having educated himself into imbecility, and polluted and drugged himself into stupefaction, he keeled over--a weary, battered old brontosaurus--and became extinct.”

Last edited:
A very bad development in Europe, Austria is introducing compulsory vaccination for all, without exception, from 1 february 2022. It could be that a war starts now, if you vaccinate the people with force there will be dead anyway.

https://www.wochenblick.at/impfung-oder-haft-corona-regime-will-impfpflicht-fuer-alle-ab-1-februar/
These two people in the picture are the biggest fascists of this century, if it goes bang in Europe NEVER make the mistake again that you want to help us out of our misery here, every US citizen that dies on this miserable continent is one too many.

Austrian Police and Army Stand Up to Government’s “Health Dictatorship” Mandates – Will Join Massive Anti-Government Freedom Protest Scheduled for Saturday
1637334704948.jpeg

But Schallenberg is already losing control of his country. Police, trade unions, and the military are standing up against his “health dictatorship” mandates. Police officers are refusing to enforce the health passes. And Austrian Police and Army officials announced they will join the massive anti-government freedom protest scheduled for tomorrow.

French Daily News reported:

The police and the army refuse to control the health passes in the name of “freedom and human dignity”. They will join a large demonstration against compulsory confinement on November 20, 2021 in Vienna.
Only a few days after Austrian Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg decided to confine unvaccinated people, politicians and trade unions are calling for a large-scale uprising against this uniquely liberticidal measure.
The leader of the Freedom Party (FPÖ), Herbert Kickl, called for a “mega-demonstration” on November 20 in Vienna.
Shortly afterwards, Manfred Haidinger, president of the Austrian Armed Forces Union (FGÖ), followed suit and joined in with the call in a letter published on November 14. He intends to “defend fundamental rights and freedoms”. The FGÖ specifies that “everyone” is allowed to demonstrate, even if they are confined!”

WOOHOO! THE ARMY STANDING UP AGAINST THE TYRANTS!!!

With the new study coming out showing clearly that the Jab does indeed do grave HARM to the heart muscle…is anyone else really going to take the Clot Shot? The heart muscle does not repair itself like other muscles. You get problems with your heart muscle…you are NOT getting better!

Last edited:
With the new study coming out showing clearly that the Jab does indeed do grave HARM to the heart muscle…is anyone else really going to take the Clot Shot? The heart muscle does not repair itself like other muscles. You get problems with your heart muscle…you are NOT getting better!

I'm sure there's at least 2 members here that will get another booster when there Masters tell them to,

The experimental jab continues to be pushed -- harder than ever -- despite cheaper, simpler, and better understood medicines:

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...yone-confront-fauci-medical-elites-deception/
The jab has nefarious purpose. It must. To think government wants to save lives, is to be an idiot. Not a word from government about obesity these last 20 years. Now there's a really easy place to start "saving lives".

IF our government had blasted out the importance of taking Vitamin D and losing weight to fight Covide...IF they also allowed and encouraged Early Treatment with Ivermectin and Hydroxychloroquin, we would not be in the position we are in. But then they would not have been able to PUSH the Clot Shot!!!

1637934381668.jpeg

From GaryLa‘s post above.

“I was very concerned I was going to die,” Salier said. “I was falling asleep during my doctor’s medical examinations. They told me I was in the midst of a ‘Cytokine storm’ and 8-9 days in, I was praying for a miracle because my body was failing me. I’ve been active and strong my entire life, but I was in desperate shape and couldn’t form words to even communicate the incredible pain I was feeling all over my body.”

Within 6 hours wife Karla felt different in a way she could only describe as the relief that the symptoms were not getting worse. In combination with other drugs, Bill felt the same change and halt to the virus’ increased severity within 8 hours.

“There’s no denying that we became healthier as a result of Ivermectin,” Salier said. “It’s the only thing that my wife took, and her condition changed for the better so rapidly.”

“Ivermectin saved my life.”

💥💥💥💥
HE HAD TO USE THE ANIMAL IVERMECTIN BECAUSE WALMART WOULD NOT FILL HIS LEGAL PRESCRIPTION!!!

View attachment 14273
From GaryLa‘s post above.

“I was very concerned I was going to die,” Salier said. “I was falling asleep during my doctor’s medical examinations. They told me I was in the midst of a ‘Cytokine storm’ and 8-9 days in, I was praying for a miracle because my body was failing me. I’ve been active and strong my entire life, but I was in desperate shape and couldn’t form words to even communicate the incredible pain I was feeling all over my body.”

Within 6 hours wife Karla felt different in a way she could only describe as the relief that the symptoms were not getting worse. In combination with other drugs, Bill felt the same change and halt to the virus’ increased severity within 8 hours.

“There’s no denying that we became healthier as a result of Ivermectin,” Salier said. “It’s the only thing that my wife took, and her condition changed for the better so rapidly.”

“Ivermectin saved my life.”

💥💥💥💥
HE HAD TO USE THE ANIMAL IVERMECTIN BECAUSE WALMART WOULD NOT FILL HIS LEGAL PRESCRIPTION!!!

There should be millions put on trial and swinging from a rope in the next few years,

When you read this counties health order about wearing a mask in your own house, you know somewhere there is a liberal taking a shower with a mask on.
I can't decide who the bigger idiot is, the one wearing a mask in his shower, or the one wearing a mask while driving alone in his car?

Latest posts

Back