Covid inconveniences

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How much has your daily life changed? (0 = Not at all) (9 = Destroyed my life)

Votes: 6 11.8%

Votes: 5 9.8%

Votes: 12 23.5%

Votes: 7 13.7%

Votes: 8 15.7%

Votes: 1 2.0%

Votes: 2 3.9%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Just wonder how deadly and dangerous this virus really is if the states and healt care are closing down hospitals during an pandemic situation and cry in the same time there will not enough capacities in hospitals....

The Trump administration sent a Navy hospital ship, the USNS Comfort, to New York City during the peak of their crisis, and they didn't use it.

Just wonder how deadly and dangerous this virus really is if the states and healt care are closing down hospitals during an pandemic situation and cry in the same time there will not enough capacities in hospitals....
Who is closing down health care and hospitals?

Who is closing down health care and hospitals?

Switzerland. Here was at least 4 hospital closed. Population 8'000'000.
Germany closed 13 hospitals.

The reason: To expensive and not enough utilized.

Show's me how dangerous the virus is. BTW... funeral homes didn't increase....

Switzerland. Here was at least 4 hospital closed. Population 8'000'000.
Germany closed 13 hospitals.

The reason: To expensive and not enough utilized.

Show's me how dangerous the virus is. BTW... funeral homes didn't increase....
That sucks they have closed hospitals there. Hospitals have become huge greedy businesses now but it’s the average people that suffer when there are less options for healthcare.

Well, @Brent S

You might understand now why i have serious doubts about the wohle story about the pandemic situation. I absolutly agree the Covid-19 virus exists. I absolutly agree this virus can be dangerous, for some peoples extremly dangerous. I absolutly never had doubts about that. For our helath ministry (and for the whole WHO) it's dangerous enough to to declare a national emergency. So far i'm absolutly fine. But in same time they are going to close health cares and medical centers? Dosn't fit for me.

And since our health ministry started to tell us lies and cover those lies with other lies and so on, during the last 1 1/2 years. As the time the numbers of infected people startet to reduce, what they did? Oh, easy - there came up a new way to calcutlate! Ooppss... Higher numbers again, time for lockdowns...
I could fill the half space here with examples what alone was lied, misscalculated or missinformed by the swiss gouvernment only.

About all this lies and BS they was talking in the last few months i totally loose the trust in politicans and this (feeled) billions of "popped up experts".

OK, if i will see a few answers i can read the "Great Reset" from the WEF.... Now is the time for a 'great reset'
And this isn't an conspiracy theory....

Gestapo police in Berlin once again live in action, when I see these pictures then I know how the 3 Reich was created. The German government says again and again that they never want more conditions as then, but the police can beat up anyone on the street without reason without it having consequences for the police officers, I think more and more that there are really sick sadistic idiots among these police officers.

Gestapo police in Berlin once again live in action, when I see these pictures then I know how the 3 Reich was created. The German government says again and again that they never want more conditions as then, but the police can beat up anyone on the street without reason without it having consequences for the police officers, I think more and more that there are really sick sadistic idiots among these police officers.

That was a little kid! WTHeck

1627940379474.png

No one around here paid any attention to the last asinine "lock down". Why would this one be any different?
Resist people! We'll never get our Rights and freedoms back unless we all resist this nazi style overreach. Or get used to bending over. I hope you can reach your ankles.
Thanks Biden voters.

No one around here paid any attention to the last asinine "lock down". Why would this one be any different?
Resist people! We'll never get our Rights and freedoms back unless we all resist this nazi style overreach. Or get used to bending over. I hope you can reach your ankles.
Thanks Biden voters.
I saw that as I drove Xcountry last year. I know the rest of the country doesn’t think like the bluest of blue areas. It kills me everytime I have to go to town.
But when one has to go to that bluest area, grey man strategy is prudent when your outnumbered 76-20, probably 100-5 where I am.
The lies I am watching on local news right now are making me ill. An area with 70% vaccine rate locking down again. It’s absurd, all about control, and trying to save Newscum from recall By having locals do it.

What we call "Jackbooted Thugs."

Doubt that our state will do much, they didn't do much last time. Kids start school on the 18th, and so far, no masks needed. The amish ignore it all anyway. Don't want to watch Biden's speech and be counted as another person that watched it. I'll read the recap and the bloopers later.

If you are just driving somewhere then I think you aren’t likely to have problems. But if flying and have reservation, especially anywhere out of the country, then not considering the possible restrictions is foolish. Right now the airlines are having issues with not being able to handle the increased demand. American Airlines just flat out cancelled 800 flights, stranding many people between destinations, just due to being under staffed. If you throw in some border closings due to covid hot spots it could turn your dream vacation into more of a dream nightmare. Hanging out in airports and trying to rebook overpriced last minute flights just doesn't sound fun to me. I’m as eager as anyone to go have some fun in an exotic location right now but I think waiting a bit is wise.
oh, and I still say wearing a mask indoors isn’t the end of the world. It might help keep someone’s grandma from getting sick. Hardly giving up my god given civil rights….

No I am just putting my money towards preps vs the 5 grand vacation in the Turks and Caicos I was planning- since we are headed mach 3 to another crisis of some sort
Probably a good idea. I think the crisis is already here. It started when Biden stole the election. Gas is almost $4.00 a gallon here, some food items have doubled, taxes are going up, more government controls and more restrictions of our freedoms and libertys. And this isn't a crisis?!?
People need to wake up and start resisting this dictator.

I only know that New York had border checks coming in. Don't think California did at all. But if the state rules are so draconian, then why bother going? If everything is closed and your only option is to order grub hub to your airbnb and binge watch netflix, you could of done that at home.
I'd visit an open red state. Things are open, and I'm thinking will stay open.

I only know that New York had border checks coming in. Don't think California did at all. But if the state rules are so draconian, then why bother going? If everything is closed and your only option is to order grub hub to your airbnb and binge watch netflix, you could of done that at home.
I'd visit an open red state. Things are open, and I'm thinking will stay open.
I think my state will ignore the draconian dictates from this "president" too. However, there are a couple cities in this state with Marxist mayors that might order mask mandates, at least until they're voted out. But like last time most people ignored them, and the sheriff department wouldn’t enforce the order.

Latest posts

Back