Covid Guinea Pigs??

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Antibody infusions are available. My husband got the BAM infusion a day after being diagnosed with Covid. He turned the corner and got better right away.
I would never get the vax after having covid.
As long as there is a therapeutic treatment, there is never a reason to vaccinate. That is why the Left attacked HDQ and other treatments.

The BAM infusions were not tested or approved. It just so happened they were trying them out on serious patients that had had covid for under 10 days. They could only do 10 people a day, and it was at a small hospital 15 miles from us. He is in serious health normally, and had to sign away all responsibility to them for adverse effects. Trump had something similiar when he had covid. We felt fortunate he got the antibodies. He immediately got better (2 weeks) and covid most likely would of killed him.
So now we feel fortunate we had it and got over it and are immune. We lived in New Mexico most of last year, and they are saying there that they will lift restrictions if 41,000 more get the vax....to put them at a 60 percernt vax rate. They are not counting the immunes, the ones who had it and got over it. That, in my opinion, is way better than trying an experimental vax. Our two youngest work in the med field and had the vax. Most everyone in the med field has had it. Most of the amish did not get the vax, actually I only know one couple that did, and they're former amish. Most everyone in our area either had it, or just didn't get it after being exposed. We reached herd immunity probably by last February around here. This state closed maybe two weeks in March 2020, and that was about it.

A medical source personally told me the lowest percentage of vaccinations are among black people in the south, MS. LA., TN. parts of AL. They are deeply suspicious of the government promoting a medicine. Can you blame them? Remember the Tuskegee experiments where the government GAVE black men syphilis and then studied the progression for 20 or 30 years? They never told them they had been GIVEN syphilis. And those were Medical Doctors.

I have refused the vaccine twice so far, I have no intention of becoming a guinea pig, I have a doctors appointment next week just for a routine check up I will probably be asked again and refuse again.
I have heard too many reports of problems following vaccinations, from my wife who was throwing up all night after her second one to people who had the vaccine and died 2 weeks later, so no thanks.
I'm a recluse anyway and dont interact with other people (only online).

Last edited:
Remember the Tuskegee experiments where the government GAVE black men syphilis and then studied the progression for 20 or 30 years? They never told them they had been GIVEN syphilis. And those were Medical Doctors.
While the study was unconscionable, they did not infect anyone with syphilis. Rather than try to summarize the study, I would just direct you to this article on the subject. I will leave it up to you to correct the misinformation in your post once you are better informed. Or if you are unable to edit the post, I can make any corrections you wish to make.

https://www.usrf.org/uro-video/Tuskegee_2004/Tuskegee_study.pdf

The only good thing that came of the study was laws requiring informed consent.

BTW, I taught Chemical Engineering at Tuskegee in the 1990s as a visiting professor, and would have taken a permanent position if they had met my salary requirements.

Dr. Henley, you are correct and I was wrong. They were not infected by the government but acquired the syphilis on their own. I also checked Wikipedia on this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tuskegee_Syphilis_Study
This whole thing was cooked up by the CDC, our CDC. The ethical issues of informed consent remain.

Ethical implications
The U.S. Public Health Service Syphilis Study at Tuskegee highlighted issues in race and science.[55] The aftershocks of this study, and other human experiments in the United States, led to the establishment of the National Commission for the Protection of Human Subjects of Biomedical and Behavioral Research and the National Research Act.[16] The latter requires the establishment of institutional review boards (IRBs) at institutions receiving federal support (such as grants, cooperative agreements, or contracts). Foreign consent procedures can be substituted which offer similar protections and must be submitted to the Federal Register unless a statute or Executive Order requires otherwise.[16]

In the period following World War II, the revelation of the Holocaust and related Nazi medical abuses brought about changes in international law. Western allies formulated the Nuremberg Code to protect the rights of research subjects. In 1964, the World Health Organization's Declaration of Helsinki specified that experiments involving human beings needed the "informed consent" of participants.[56] In spite of these events, the protocols of the study were not re-evaluated according to the new standards, even though whether or not the study should continue was re-evaluated several times (including in 1969 by the CDC). U.S. government officials and medical professionals kept silent and the study did not end until 1972, nearly three decades after the Nuremberg trials.[11]

Writer James Jones said that the physicians were fixated on African-American sexuality. They believed that African-Americans willingly had sexual relations with infected persons (although no one had been told his diagnosis).[57] Due to the lack of information, the participants were manipulated into continuing the study without full knowledge of their role or their choices.[58] Since the late 20th century, IRBs established in association with clinical studies requirements that all involved in the study be willing and voluntary participants.[59]

The Tuskegee University Legacy Museum has on display a check issued by the United States government on behalf of Dan Carlis to Lloyd Clements, Jr., a descendant of one of the U.S. Public Health Service Syphilis Study at Tuskegee participants.[60] Lloyd Clements, Jr.'s great-grandfather Dan Carlis and two of his uncles, Ludie Clements and Sylvester Carlis, were in the study. Original legal paperwork for Sylvester Carlis related to the study is on display at the museum as well. Lloyd Clements, Jr. has worked with noted historian Susan Reverby concerning his family's involvement with the U.S. Public Health Service Syphilis Study at Tuskegee.[

I'm feeling pretty good this morning. I have an appt recheck with the regular doc this afternoon, and tomorrow is my last zithro I have to take. O2 at 95, and energy coming back. I hope I don't have to hear a half hr lecture about not having the vaxx. And I'm still angry the ER doc did the quick swab test and insisted it was positive, even though they've proven those tests are bogus, and I had been sick really for four weeks.

Latest posts

Back