Covid Guinea Pigs??

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1615596577614.png

My wife gets her first vaccine Tuesday morning and mine got rescheduled for friday! I’m ready to reduce our risks from this damned virus and begin going out and doing more things again.

My wife gets her first vaccine Tuesday morning and mine got rescheduled for friday! I’m ready to reduce our risks from this damned virus and begin going out and doing more things again.
[/QU

The risk is already just 99+%. I'm ready to go out.now. if people are scared, stay home. Let the rest of us go.

There is a big difference between having common sense and being scared. If I was in my twenties and in great health I wouldn’t sweat this virus. With pre existing health issues and my wife having her immune system compromised then the vaccine is smart. Every thing in life is a risk vs reward. Look at your individual situation and make that decision based on wether science says you are more or less likely to have a bad case of the virus.

There is a big difference between having common sense and being scared. If I was in my twenties and in great health I wouldn’t sweat this virus. With pre existing health issues and my wife having her immune system compromised then the vaccine is smart. Every thing in life is a risk vs reward. Look at your individual situation and make that decision based on wether science says you are more or less likely to have a bad case of the virus.
You and I finally agree on something (almost) concerning this virus. I've always said to wear a mask or take the vaccine should be an individual choice. If I was in your situation I'd possibly do the same thing. But where we differ in opinion is about forced compliance. If a person is old, feeble or in poor health its up to them to take whatever precautions that they feel is best for them.
I'm 63 and in good health, the wife is younger and in good health too. We both had the virus, and while it was unpleasant we survived just fine. My parents are in their 90's and won't wear the mask or take the vaccine. That's their choice too. I dont think we personally know anyone who wears a mask or who plans on getting the vaccine.

We have had many family members get the vaccine. The vaccine has made them all sick, and some took moderna and some pfizer. So, if you do get the shot, make sure you have nothing to do for a week afterwards, because you might be sick in bed. Just talked to mother in law, and she's finally coming out of it. It pretty much seems like you get covid. The only exception is my mom. She's been exposed 3 times and also had both the shots. I'm wondering a couple of things...will it react like the flu shot, where it's needed every single year? And will it be mostly ineffective because of the mutations being different every year? I'm sure Dr Fauci will let everyone know, or the pharmaceutical companies, when they need more $$. There are certain businesses that have gotten very wealthy from this pandemic.

You and I finally agree on something (almost) concerning this virus. I've always said to wear a mask or take the vaccine should be an individual choice. If I was in your situation I'd possibly do the same thing. But where we differ in opinion is about forced compliance. If a person is old, feeble or in poor health its up to them to take whatever precautions that they feel is best for them.
I'm 63 and in good health, the wife is younger and in good health too. We both had the virus, and while it was unpleasant we survived just fine. My parents are in their 90's and won't wear the mask or take the vaccine. That's their choice too. I dont think we personally know anyone who wears a mask or who plans on getting the vaccine.
I agree somewhat as well. In most situations going about your daily life without a mask probably isn’t that big of a deal, especially living remotely as you do. But if you live in a busy city, are on public transportation or in any large gathering in public places then I don’t see a problem with the requirements for public safety. It is known now that this virus isn’t too bad for those that are younger and healthy. So knowing your own risks with it is definitely a personal responsibility. I don’t see a problem with caring some for the sake of others health too though when in higher risk settings.

We have had many family members get the vaccine. The vaccine has made them all sick, and some took moderna and some pfizer. So, if you do get the shot, make sure you have nothing to do for a week afterwards, because you might be sick in bed. Just talked to mother in law, and she's finally coming out of it. It pretty much seems like you get covid. The only exception is my mom. She's been exposed 3 times and also had both the shots. I'm wondering a couple of things...will it react like the flu shot, where it's needed every single year? And will it be mostly ineffective because of the mutations being different every year? I'm sure Dr Fauci will let everyone know, or the pharmaceutical companies, when they need more $$. There are certain businesses that have gotten very wealthy from this pandemic.
With as many known variants that have happened in this first year there is no doubt this thing will be a yearly vaccine jab, just like the flu. But, in time the masses will have been exposed to it and have some antibodies for it. So even the new variants won’t be any more deadly than the regular flu. The reason this virus caused so much alarm is no one had any resistance to it. Sure, most healthy people can get through it with just one or two weeks of being pretty sick, but a hell of a lot didn’t.

My wife and I and our relatives have had the vaccines, Non of us have been ill, nothing untoward.

Well, that's good it didn't make you sick. All of our family members in California, friends in New Mexico, our doctor daughter in Arizona, and friends and family in Kansas have all been sick. A little bit after shot number one, and alot after shot number 2. Just not mom. My husband says she's too mean to get sick.

The Nuermberg Court concluded being forced to undergo a medical procedure to protect someone else is a crime. Coercion is force. Coercing people to get vaccinated in order to access services or goods or requiring their children to attend school but requiring a vaccination mandate, or coercing vaccination for interstate travel (a right under the Constitution), are all illegal. We should challenge all orders and laws saying otherwise. We should publicly out any politicians who advocate these things as criminals and as un-American.

With as many known variants that have happened in this first year there is no doubt this thing will be a yearly vaccine jab, just like the flu. But, in time the masses will have been exposed to it and have some antibodies for it. So even the new variants won’t be any more deadly than the regular flu. The reason this virus caused so much alarm is no one had any resistance to it. Sure, most healthy people can get through it with just one or two weeks of being pretty sick, but a hell of a lot didn’t.
It's not more deadly than the regular flu now. They just publicised it more.

Listen to NY pharmacist discuss his refusal to administer experimental biological agents without informed consent

America’s Frontline Doctors (AFLDS) spoke to New York pharmacist Joel Wood about his dismissal for his refusal to administer experimental biological agents without providing his patients the ability to give their informed consent to receive them.

On May 5th, Wood called an anonymous ethics line at the Kinney Drugs corporation where he was employed to express concerns over both vaccine shedding and vaccination in youth. On May 9th he wrote an email to the corporation in which he stated: “I have been an employee for Kinneys for over 5 years. I have always felt that they have made safety for staff and patients a priority. However, I would like to know what the company is doing to address the safety concern of shedding of vaccine in the work place. It is a known phenomenon, and specifically mentioned in the Pfizer study on page 67 as a concern. It is possible to have contact thru both physical touching (which is not the concern at work) but also inhalation – this is a concern at work. The masks do not provide any safety. I would like to see this addressed in an email to the company by this weekend.”

Wood continued: “If there is not an email that addresses these concerns, I will forward my complaint to OSHA as a violation of safety....

After receiving no answer to address his concerns, Wood addressed a formal complaint to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). On May 11th, he received an answer that read:

“At this time OSHA has no standards or jurisdiction when it comes to COVID-19 concerns or complaints. We have been told to give all complainants these 3 numbers to contact if you so choose:”

listing the New York State Governor’s office, the New York State COVID-19 hotline, and the New York State Department of Labor COVID violation hotline.

Wood was subsequently fired from his position at Kinney Drugs.

Interview: Listen to NY pharmacist discuss his refusal to administer experimental biological agents without informed consent - America's Frontline Doctors

Antibody infusions are available. My husband got the BAM infusion a day after being diagnosed with Covid. He turned the corner and got better right away.
I would never get the vax after having covid.
We know way more now than we did at the beginning of this 'pandemic' and the current treatments have been proven to treat us better than the vaccine is to "protect" us. The vaccine is poison to your body and it is also pushing an agenda of depopulation. The soon to be daughter in law was basically feeling like she was forced into taking the jab. Right after she had it, even she made the comment about hoping she can still have kids one day. IF I do get it, I am willing to take my chances.

The BAM infusions were not tested or approved. It just so happened they were trying them out on serious patients that had had covid for under 10 days. They could only do 10 people a day, and it was at a small hospital 15 miles from us. He is in serious health normally, and had to sign away all responsibility to them for adverse effects. Trump had something similiar when he had covid. We felt fortunate he got the antibodies. He immediately got better (2 weeks) and covid most likely would of killed him.
So now we feel fortunate we had it and got over it and are immune. We lived in New Mexico most of last year, and they are saying there that they will lift restrictions if 41,000 more get the vax....to put them at a 60 percernt vax rate. They are not counting the immunes, the ones who had it and got over it. That, in my opinion, is way better than trying an experimental vax. Our two youngest work in the med field and had the vax. Most everyone in the med field has had it. Most of the amish did not get the vax, actually I only know one couple that did, and they're former amish. Most everyone in our area either had it, or just didn't get it after being exposed. We reached herd immunity probably by last February around here. This state closed maybe two weeks in March 2020, and that was about it.

Latest posts

Back