Covid Guinea Pigs??

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I understand that Europeans are more inclined to follow any rule that their "leaders" tell them to. In my state our governor has left the mask mandates up to the local towns to decide. Most towns in my state belive in freedom of choice; wear the stuipd mask if you want, but they won't enforce it. Even when we travel to an area that has a mask mandate we don't wear the silly things. Thats our choice. And the vast majority of people in my area feel the same way and choose to not wear the mask. BTW, both my wife and I have had the china flu.
could be why you had the virus. I bet you dont socially distance either.
BTW I am not European I'm English born and bred and proud of it.

Last edited:
I would also be in favor of freedom of choice, then everyone could decide for themselves whether they want to wear one or not.
Unfortunately we do not have the choice here, the government ordered the obligation without the people being allowed to decide on it. If you don't wear a mask in the shopping malls you have to expect to be fined or kicked out by the police or security guys.
Furthermore, it can happen to you that you are insulted by "mask advocates" or attacked sagaristically, it has come to this here a few times.
In the people there are usually many with SED blood who blacken their own compatriots or even report their own neighbor to the police when he has visitors. The climate here is more and more poisoned and the aggression of the people can be felt well, if this goes on for another three months then I say good night Europe.

England is a special part, and I grant the English that you can again determine what is good for you and your nation.
England would have had no future in the EU, except for the future of paying and that without self-determination.

The English and their colonies around the world are THE ONLY ones still driving on the CORRECT side of the roads. If you watch the movies where the jousters go at each other with crossed lances...WRONG...If you watch the horse carriages driving on the right side of the road,,,WRONG...
As Napoleon was taking over Europe and moving across it, he forced all of the people to drive on the right side of the streets to show that he had conquered everything they thought was "normal". They had all formerly driven on the left side as still in Great Britain, Australia, Hong Kong, India and so forth. As he never made it to England and did not conquer the English...they still drive on the "correct" side of the roads and we drive on the "napoleonic" side...Gary

Welcome. I am sure you have much to teach and maybe something to learn. Again welcome. Inmarinen.

Wearing a mask is NOT about protecting YOU, its about protecting everyone else FROM YOU . if you are infected and wear a mask the well fitting mask with trap most of the exhailed virus in your breath, stopping YOU infecting OTHERS or spraying microdroplets onto surfaces that others tough. You are filtering your own breath, and of course there is some secondary benefit as the mask can SLIGHTLY reduce your risk on inhailing the virus. But these viruses are normally passed by you touching infected surfaces then touching yourself, You are masking to stop YOUR aerosols from spreading elswhere.

Well we drive on the right side of the road in America. He didn't conquer us. Neither did the Brits.

We thrashed the US in ONE hour the last time Brit and US forces clashed, We chased your entire army into Virginia, captured the Whitehouse, Navy yards and Library of Congress plus over 50 US cities. Your President Madison fled DC on horseback even leaving his wife behind. It only ended when politicians from both sides met in Ghent and brought a stop to the fighting. The US lost badly. Though I very much doubt the UK had the will to try and take the US back as we were already stretched to our limits fighting in Europe. Remember we only attacked after the US invaded Canada and murdered the civilian population of the city of York. And of course YOU did not conquer us either.

Brits drive on the LEFT because it goes back to the age of Chivalry, two knights approaching each other would raise their RIGHT hands ( what became saluting eventually) to show they were not holding a sword. The others drive rode on the right so could dishonourably conceal a weapon. Its also part of the reasoning of why we equate RIGHT with GOOD and LEFT with EVIL.

The common core curriculum crap in the US teaches that England is part of Europe.

We share a continental shelf and nothing else. Its like saying Canada is American.

England is part of the UK, along with Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland We also have multiple other Island nations like Asecencion, Falklands, Tristan De Cuhna, St Helena etc Take a peek at Hawaiis flag to see who that also once belonged to. :)

Agree completely, Common Core is crap. Just telling you what it teaches.
We drive on the right because Henry Ford put the steering wheel on the left.
And yes, it was a mess with Pres Madison. But we must of won, cuz otherwise we would be English

Latest posts

Back