Covid Guinea Pigs??

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In Europe, experts are increasingly saying that you should wear two masks on top of each other.
The whole thing takes more and more unbelievable features and most still do not ask themselves what all this makes sense.

In Europe, experts are increasingly saying that you should wear two masks on top of each other.
The whole thing takes more and more unbelievable features and most still do not ask themselves what all this makes sense.
Over here CDC is saying two mask are better now too. Fauchi said two mask then retracted it to one mask. . . By now he maybe back up to 2. . . he flip flops so much. Why not just wear the whole darn box of masks and put yourself out of misery :rolleyes: . . . . Just for anyone reading this, I am not serious but being sarcastic. Just making sure people know the difference here. . .

How to Double Mask
The CDC has released a report showing that two masks are better than one for curbing transmission of the coronavirus. Here's the proper way to double up.

The specific method tested by the CDC starts with a disposable medical mask underneath. Then add a cloth mask over the top. As with any mask you wear, the most important thing is making sure both masks have a proper fit. Both masks should be covering both your nose and mouth. Ideally, the inner medical mask will have a nose wire to make a proper seal against your nose, and the cloth mask will press the inner mask closer to your face and ensure a tighter fit.

How to Double Mask

But the Russian vaccine will probably never be approved in the EU. However, vaccines that are less effective than the Russian vaccine will be approved.

How do you recognize a pandemic that is not a pandemic by the fact that vaccines are approved according to the former friend/foe pattern?

In a real pandemic, this question would never be asked if a vaccine was available that was safe and available in large quantities.

Over here CDC is saying two mask are better now too. Fauchi said two mask then retracted it to one mask. . . By now he maybe back up to 2. . . he flip flops so much. Why not just wear the whole darn box of masks and put yourself out of misery :rolleyes: . . . . Just for anyone reading this, I am not serious but being sarcastic. Just making sure people know the difference here. . .

instead of 2 masks could't manufacturers just make 1 mask twice as thick?

As for the mask madness, one mask today, two masks a week, four masks on top of each other at the end of the month.
Experts do not know all the circumstances, but they also never question the measures over a long period of time and if it does not turn out as you want, they continue to work on tightening them and make life even more difficult for the population.
Probably more people will soon die from the measures than from Corona itself, but the government does not care as long as the suicides do not go wrong and dozens of people are hospitalized as a result of unsuccessful suicide.

Last edited:
There is still the 11 commandment, do not get caught or take flight, if you do get caught it will not cost more.

Ideally, the inner medical mask will have a nose wire to make a proper seal against your nose, and the cloth mask will press the inner mask closer to your face and ensure a tighter fit.
I think they want you to have the masks sooooo tight that you die from lack of oxygen first and then they can tell everybody you died from C19.....

its called following the rules, its actually the law here, and has been approved by the UK parliament, I wouldnt call Boris a fascist or a dictator, of course you are entitled to your opinion.
ever since I started wearing a face covering and social distancing, I havent had a sniffle, no sign of the normal winter flu, not even a cold, so it does work.

Last edited:
I understand that Europeans are more inclined to follow any rule that their "leaders" tell them to. In my state our governor has left the mask mandates up to the local towns to decide. Most towns in my state belive in freedom of choice; wear the stuipd mask if you want, but they won't enforce it. Even when we travel to an area that has a mask mandate we don't wear the silly things. Thats our choice. And the vast majority of people in my area feel the same way and choose to not wear the mask. BTW, both my wife and I have had the china flu.

Latest posts

Back