Covid 19 Vaccine MAGNETIC At Injection Site

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I have read that a PCR test should actually do about 20 cycles in the lab, if the result is then inconclusive you do not have infectious corona, simply put you are NOT corona positive.
Since our politicians here with 20 cycles of course too few Corona positive people would have and so your inhumane measures such as lockdowns, forced quarantine or police beating on decent citizens can not justify one makes e.g. in Switzerland against 48 cycles per test in the laboratory. With 48 cycles, you still find minimal parts and can call hundreds more people positive and put them under house arrest for 10 days who are not a danger to the public. The more cases you have, the tougher the measures the state can take against its own people, and I see how that ends here every day.
We make any PCR tests that are actually not approved for Covid diagnostics, have to wear masks every day that are not useful against Covid, and if you ask questions the next day the police is at the front door and if you stand up publicly for his freedom and rights, you face police officers in full fatigues and if you are unlucky you get a club pulled over your head.

To hell with all the tests and this regime, it can not be that a hospital gets 300 dollars if you declared a dead as Corona dead, because he still had by chance at his death Corona, even if his pre-disease led to 99% to death, the hospital still gets money if he hald still had Corona and he is led by the authorities as 100% Corona dead in the statistics although he died of something else.
The whole regime of authorities is corrupted and has completely lost the sense of proportion, now they force everyone to vaccinate at any price, if this attempt fails and the vaccinated have consequential damages in 2 to 5 years I don't want to calculate what will happen in this world.

But one thing should be, the Chinese should be punished for this, and be punished very hard, if it turns out that Corona has gone out through a laboratory leak, the Chinese should pay for the damage, from my point of view, all punitive measures against the Chinese would be legitimized in the case, it must simply be forbidden that one researches such crap things around, this is grossly negligent.

Helen. Please go back and review my posts in this thread to get an idea what my son-in-law has gone through the last nine weeks. It is an absolute miracle that he is alive. The amount of discomfort that he has gone through is indescribable. The long term affects are yet unknown. Almost all the others receiving this extent of treatment died. Ask yourself, "am I willing to take this chance with my life, my spouses life, and my children's lives over something some unknown person claims on the internet?" I assure you, this disease is devastating to some people.

I hope your son in law recovers well, and soon. My neighbor went through a similar experience. He had pneumonia. The doctors said he had Covid and had him hooked up to everything they had, for weeks, and over a $1 million in bills. After he got out he went to an independent testing who said he has not had Covid. The hospitals are making fortunes in treating "covid" because they get federal funds. It's why EVERYONE who dies, "died from covid". The truth is coming out, and the MSM is doing everything they can to cover their arses, and protect their overlords.

You can look at the evidence, the history of our government's testing on people, our military's weapons, our scientist's labs and research, and the well documented things said about overpopulation by the ultra elite, who own the media... or you can just believe what they tell you through that screen on your wall. I choose to get as much information as possible and make my own decisions. It's your life, choose wisely.

CNN has been caught repeatedly in ZOOM video conference calls, and other social media admitting they were doing everything they can to get Trump out of office, even lying, and spreading fear. Does that sound like a trusted "news" source you would follow for information?

View attachment 12812
[/QUOTE]
Thank you Helen for your many contributions on various subjects including this one. One of my grandson's other grandfather died and covid was listed as the cause of death. This was a very, very good man. He was in his mid 70s, overweight, heart and circulation problems and was a full Apache Indian. So he had some things which might have influenced this disease. But he could have just died of anything, any cause or just naturally under these conditions. What I am saying is it could have been a cold, flu, or chickenpox which pushed him over the edge. Blaming the world's problems on this disease is not the answer.

I asked a person I trust with a B.S. in a biologic science and who works as an RN about the course of the mRNA vaccine. I asked how long is the duration of the production of spike protein for this vaccine? I was told there are four or five medical doctors who have banned together in some sort of association because they were being attacked by the established powers. They are all from different spectrums of the medical community. But they all say that this vaccine NEVER STOPS PRODUCING SPIKE PROTEINS in your body.

Think about this. The vaccine induces your ribosomes to produce spike proteins, one portion of the virus. But in the view of these doctors is that the disease, IS the spike protein. Your body begins making antibodies to the spike protein and engaging it throughout your body. Everywhere, there is a reaction, a biochemical battle. But it does not end. The vaccine goes on working making spike proteins and your body goes on fighting them. The first reaction is going to be blood clots and blood related problems. The circulatory problems caused by inflamation. This means stoke and heat attacks. Then widespread systemactic problems and eventually, if those that say the cause is inflamation, cancer. Meantime the spike proteins/vaccine lodges in inappropriate organs like the brain and ovaries, testes. Reproduction becomes difficult and is make even more so if a woman is pregnant. Blood does leak through the placental wall and cause immune problems between those two people, only one of which is vaccinated. This would be similar to an Rh+ and Rh- mismatch.

It is the vaccine, not this little disease, which is the threat to mankind.

By the way, we are only dealing with the mRNA vaccines so far. The DNA vaccines have the potential to be far more dangerous. These are the Astro-Z and J & J vaccines which already have been identified as having problems.

And we are only dealing with adults so far. The potential harm to children is off the charts.

By the way, we are only dealing with the mRNA vaccines so far. The DNA vaccines have the potential to be far more dangerous. These are the Astro-Z and J & J vaccines which already have been identified as having problems.

And we are only dealing with adults so far. The potential harm to children is off the charts.

You have really done your research. Everything you have said is basically true. These poor souls and idiots that took these covid vaccines are in for a hell of a time.

I--flat out--don't believe any of this magnet garbage.

I work in in healthcare at a hospital, and I've not only been vaccinated myself, but I've helped vaccinate countless patients and staff members.

At any number of times, patients have been vaccinated within minutes to hours of going to an MRI, as an MRI is a standard medical imaging test for many different diseases and injuries.

The magnetic field in an MRI is many thousands of times stronger than the Earth's natural magnetic field. When I worked as a medic, a coworker thoughtlessly brought a steel oxygen cylinder into the MRI room, and they had to close the machine for the better part of a day as they had to get a special winch to pull the oxygen cylinder out of the MRI machine.

I abandoned steel-toed boots for this reason, as some steel-toed boots can make you fall around an MRI because you feel the tugging and pulling on your feet (depending upon what kind of steel is used to make the steel toes).

If there were magnetic particles and/or other magnetic substances in the vaccines, then there would be certian specific consequences with patients in MRI machines . . . and everybody (including myself) would know about it. You wouldn't be able to keep such an odd thing under wraps in a hospital, as we'd all be talking about it.

People gossip, nurses, technicians, and/or doctors often consult with each other on oddball circumstances that occur when rendering patient care, and so forth. People in healthcare like to discuss strange patient care findings, as we have a tradition of pooling our experience and knowledge. When I was a medic, an ambulance crew brought a hermaphroditic patient (an intersex patient) who was equipped with both male and female gentitalia to the hospital emergency department.

This crew gave these details in the radio report (we call the hospital ER with a radio report to give advance notice to allow the ER staff to prepare for the patient), and when they arrived, the ER was filled with students, nurses, and doctors . . . all of whom wanted to participate in patient care of this hermaphrodite . . . and everyone was talking about it for months.

If there was a magnetic property in the vaccines, I think I--personally--would know and/or have heard something about it, and I haven't.

This doesn't mean that I think that the vaccines don't have issues . . . just that they aren't magnetic.

Perhaps Dr. Jenner could weigh in on my arguments? If anyone disagrees with my reasoning, then please let me know.

Last edited:
I--flat out--don't believe any of this magnet garbage.

I work in in healthcare at a hospital, and I've not only been vaccinated myself, but I've helped vaccinate countless patients and staff members.

At any number of times, patients have been vaccinated within minutes to hours of going to an MRI, as an MRI is a standard medical imaging test for many different diseases and injuries.

The magnetic field in an MRI is many thousands of times stronger than the Earth's natural magnetic field. When I worked as a medic, a coworker thoughtlessly brought a steel oxygen cylinder into the MRI room, and they had to close the machine for the better part of a day as they had to get a special winch to pull the oxygen cylinder out of the MRI machine.

I abandoned steel-toed boots for this reason, as some steel-toed boots can make you fall around an MRI because you feel the tugging and pulling on your feet (depending upon what kind of steel is used to make the steel toes).

If there were magnetic particles and/or other magnetic substances in the vaccines, then there would be certian specific consequences with patients in MRI machines . . . and everybody (including myself) would know about it. You wouldn't be able to keep such an odd thing under wraps in a hospital, as we'd all be talking about it.

People gossip, nurses, technicians, and/or doctors often consult with each other on oddball circumstances that occur when rendering patient care, and so forth. People in healthcare like to discuss strange patient care findings, as we have a tradition of pooling our experience and knowledge. When I was a medic, an ambulance crew brought a hermaphroditic patient (an intersex patient) who was equipped with both male and female gentitalia to the hospital emergency department.

This crew gave these details in the radio report (we call the hospital ER with a radio report to give advance notice to allow the ER staff to prepare for the patient), and when they arrived, the ER was filled with students, nurses, and doctors . . . all of whom wanted to participate in patient care of this hermaphrodite . . . and everyone was talking about it for months.

If there was a magnetic property in the vaccines, I think I--personally--would know and/or have heard something about it, and I haven't.

This doesn't mean that I think that the vaccines don't have issues . . . just that they aren't magnetic.

Perhaps Dr. Jenner could weigh in on my arguments? If anyone disagrees with my reasoning, then please let me know.

Kevin, you are confused about what you speak. Learn the difference between iron oxide nanoparticles and solid metal in an MRI machine. Different types of nanoparticles are purposely used in patients for MRI scans.

Your examples and experiences in regards to all these vaccines are irrelevant unless they only pertain to the covid shots.

I could go on about the irrelevance of the rest of your normalcy bias, but that would be a waste of my time.

Kevin, we all respect and your medical knowledge and efforts to help people. All I would ask is you get a small magnet and try this yourself on people you vaccinate.
In a way . . . I have.

I have a Smith and Wesson Model 10 revolver (a 'K' frame) that has been fitted with a Magna-Lock safety device, so the gun can only be fired if I wear my magnetic rings on my fingers.

I was wearing them when I was vaccinating people (I forgot to take the rings off after a shooting session), and there was no indication that these magnets responded to anything.

I was able to handle the 10 dose vials with no issues.

Kevin, you are confused about what you speak. Learn the difference between iron oxide nanoparticles and solid metal in an MRI machine. Different types of nanoparticles are purposely used in patients for MRI scans.

Your examples and experiences in regards to all these vaccines are irrelevant unless they only pertain to the covid shots.

I could go on about the irrelevance of the rest of your normalcy bias, but that would be a waste of my time.
If there was any component in the vaccines that supported a magnetic field, then it would show up as an artifact on the MRI.

Even non-magnetic metal materials (such as surgical pins, fillings, and jewelery--if the patient forgets to remove a ring, necklace, or body-piercing stud) will show up as an "artifact" (which is a fancy name for static, or interference).

Please note that I never said that the vaccines are harmless, as it seems that some people have had severe blood clots and embolisms from the vaccines. I'm just denying that they are magnetic, for reasons that I've outlined.

Kevin, the ferrous material in the vaccine is iron oxide. This is used to coat the lipid envelope containing the mRNA so that it will permeate the cell membrane of the ribosomes which the mRNA uses and takes over to replicate the spike protein which stimulates anti-covid 19 antibodies. Now that this is know, the magnetic properties of this vaccine are understood. There may be instances in which a paramagnetic reaction occurs. Here is a wikepedia link for these nano-particles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_oxide_nanoparticle
Either way, they should show up in an MRL. This the way the vaccine works and should not now be a mystery. The only real mystery is why you are not seeing this magnetic reaction. I have no explanation except maybe you have to wait for the vaccine to spread out a little in the arm OR the vaccine you are administrating is not an mRNA vaccine but a DNA vaccine. Do you know the type or name of the vaccine you are using?

I’ve tried the so called magnet test on various people who have had the phizer, moderna, and Johnson and jonhson, the magnets never stick. I’ve seen the videos and they are fake. Quit spreading lies.

Kevin, the ferrous material in the vaccine is iron oxide. This is used to coat the lipid envelope containing the mRNA so that it will permeate the cell membrane of the ribosomes which the mRNA uses and takes over to replicate the spike protein which stimulates anti-covid 19 antibodies. Now that this is know, the magnetic properties of this vaccine are understood. There may be instances in which a paramagnetic reaction occurs. Here is a wikepedia link for these nano-particles.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_oxide_nanoparticle
Either way, they should show up in an MRL. This the way the vaccine works and should not now be a mystery. The only real mystery is why you are not seeing this magnetic reaction. I have no explanation except maybe you have to wait for the vaccine to spread out a little in the arm OR the vaccine you are administrating is not an mRNA vaccine but a DNA vaccine. Do you know the type or name of the vaccine you are using?
I've worked with the Moderna and the Pfizer vaccines. I got two shots of the moderna vaccine, and the second shot made me miserable for almost 4 days . . . I felt worse than hammered sh--t, so I'm not someone who believes that the vaccines are as harmless as they are made out to be.

I had swollen lymph nodes all over my body, an uncomfortable rash, constant nausea and headache, some mild shortness of breath, and several other symptoms.

It bothered me especially bad because these symptoms were reminiscent of the prodromal syndrome that often occurs right after someone gets infected with HIV.

Both the Moderna and Pfizer are mRNA vaccines so non-magnetic results are a bit of a mystery. Could it be your ring's poles are top and bottom as the ring sits there on a table, off your finger? If so the body of the ring will neither be strongly positive or negative and may even inspire some paramagnetic reaction.

Latest posts

Back