Covid 19 Vaccine MAGNETIC At Injection Site

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If there were magnetic particles and/or other magnetic substances in the vaccines, then there would be certian specific consequences with patients in MRI machines . . . and everybody (including myself) would know about it. You wouldn't be able to keep such an odd thing under wraps in a hospital, as we'd all be talking about it.
You are forgetting your "magnetism" Kevin!!! just because your credit card has a magnetic strip on the backside...does NOT mean it is itself "magnetic"...
The hard-drive on your computer is also functioning on a "magnetic" type of storing the information you impute...
The super-magnetic, plastic, nano-particles themselves are not so strong that they will react to your MRI machines magnetic field and "attract" you...BUT THEY WILL BE "DE-MAGNETISED" by the MRI maching just as you would ruin and make your credit card and hard-drive useless by making the magnet strip "blank" and not-readable...Gary

You are forgetting your "magnetism" Kevin!!! just because your credit card has a magnetic strip on the backside...does NOT mean it is itself "magnetic"...
The hard-drive on your computer is also functioning on a "magnetic" type of storing the information you impute...
The super-magnetic, plastic, nano-particles themselves are not so strong that they will react to your MRI machines magnetic field and "attract" you...BUT THEY WILL BE "DE-MAGNETISED" by the MRI maching just as you would ruin and make your credit card and hard-drive useless by making the magnet strip "blank" and not-readable...Gary
I don't doubt that at all. An MRI can destroy all kinds of computer information on tape, disks, and so forth.

My point is that--even if any computer information is wiped--the media itself will still show up on an MRI . . . so I still stand by my statements.

Incidentally, there are many people (in religious circles) whom believe that the vaccination is "the mark of the beast", because of businesses requiring evidence of vaccination from employees, customers, and so forth . . . since "no one may buy or sell unless he has the mark" or some such.

Both the Moderna and Pfizer are mRNA vaccines so non-magnetic results are a bit of a mystery. Could it be your ring's poles are top and bottom as the ring sits there on a table, off your finger? If so the body of the ring will neither be strongly positive or negative and may even inspire some paramagnetic reaction.
I don't know.

I do know that I have sensitive hands, as I do a lot of precise, nit-picky work with my hands, and I think I would notice if the ring was pulling because of magnetism.

I assume the MRI field has "de-magnetised" any--if present--nano particles in your vaccine and you are no longer in danger of being "grilled" by the 5 G mobile phone being turned on...lets all hope we are on the wrong track no matter what happens...Gary

Or it could be his ring doesn’t work because the whole magnetic shot stuff is b.s.

pixelphotograph,

UOTE="robinjopo, post: 230100, member: 4323"]
Brent, my daughter saw a magnet stick to her friend after she had the Vax. My daughter has had the Vax too and it didn't stick to her.
[/QUOTE]

Which brings to question "where is the control group?" Did the magnet stick to the injection site before the injection? Has anyone tried this? No. Does the magnet stick to the person's other arm? Does the magnet still stick to the injection site the next day? Isn't it much more likely that inexperienced pharmacists are breaking off a small portion of the needle in people's arms and not even realizing it? Are injection needles magnetic? Probably not, but I don't know.
Does a magnet stick to the vaccine while still in the vial? Has anyone tried this? Not likely.
If your going to look at this scientifically, you have to consider all these possible variants. Or, you can just believe what supports your agenda, whatever it might be.

Which brings to question "where is the control group?" Did the magnet stick to the injection site before the injection? Has anyone tried this? No. Does the magnet stick to the person's other arm? Does the magnet still stick to the injection site the next day? Isn't it much more likely that inexperienced pharmacists are breaking off a small portion of the needle in people's arms and not even realizing it? Are injection needles magnetic? Probably not, but I don't know.
Does a magnet stick to the vaccine while still in the vial? Has anyone tried this? Not likely.
If your going to look at this scientifically, you have to consider all these possible variants. Or, you can just believe what supports your agenda, whatever it might be.

Please, be my guest and begin your investigation.

I've worked with the Moderna and the Pfizer vaccines. I got two shots of the moderna vaccine, and the second shot made me miserable for almost 4 days . . . I felt worse than hammered sh--t, so I'm not someone who believes that the vaccines are as harmless as they are made out to be.

I had swollen lymph nodes all over my body, an uncomfortable rash, constant nausea and headache, some mild shortness of breath, and several other symptoms.

It bothered me especially bad because these symptoms were reminiscent of the prodromal syndrome that often occurs right after someone gets infected with HIV.

Sounds like a great thing to do to yourself voluntarily..... every few months. I decided to just get the covid, and get over it. I didn't experience anything like the horrors you went through.

Also, regarding the magnets. I know someone who did it and it stuck. I believe yours did not, and it likely has not for many others. I do offer this, the magnets have to be small, Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets. Not just any magnet will do. Remember, if there is anything metal in the shot it will be NANO particles and will require a very strong magnet, but not too heavy. Balance.

Also, I suspect, like many of our government's experiments, there will be a "test group". So, it is highly likely that the number of people that could get a magnet to stick (again, the RIGHT magnet) is a small percentage.

Kevin, I think your ring is way too heavy for it to stick, as there is just not enough metal under your skin, AND your ring's magnet is not nearly as strong as a neodymium rare earth magnet. If you have never used one, you wouldn't understand. They are incredibly strong in a very small piece.

Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet Sample/Variety Pack N42 (17 Sizes) (totalelement.com)

Last edited:
I'd like to, but I got my vaccination months ago. I just tried it, and didn't stick, as you would expect. It would be great for someone on this forum to try the "before and after" vaccination magnet and tell us the results. That would be much more credible for me than just "someone on the internet." I'm open minded. Everyone keep your ear open for a friend or relative that is about to get the vaccine.

I asked one of my co-workers who I knew had just gotten the vaccine about trying the magnet test. If she did try it, she never let me know the results, but I seriously doubt she would have. I think the ones here on this site that were willing to get the vaccine had already done so long before this started circulating around and was too late to try. I would be interested learning if this was accurate from someone I trusted verses "just someone" too. With what Robin posted though, I am willing to believe it may be possible, BUT if a person is "damp" due to perspiring the magnet will stick on a chest. Not sure about on an arm though.

Sounds like a great thing to do to yourself voluntarily..... every few months. I decided to just get the covid, and get over it. I didn't experience anything like the horrors you went through.

Also, regarding the magnets. I know someone who did it and it stuck. I believe yours did not, and it likely has not for many others. I do offer this, the magnets have to be small, Neodymium Rare Earth Magnets. Not just any magnet will do. Remember, if there is anything metal in the shot it will be NANO particles and will require a very strong magnet, but not too heavy. Balance.

Also, I suspect, like many of our government's experiments, there will be a "test group". So, it is highly likely that the number of people that could get a magnet to stick (again, the RIGHT magnet) is a small percentage.

Kevin, I think your ring is way too heavy for it to stick, as there is just not enough metal under your skin, AND your ring's magnet is not nearly as strong as a neodymium rare earth magnet. If you have never used one, you wouldn't understand. They are incredibly strong in a very small piece.

Neodymium Rare Earth Disc Magnet Sample/Variety Pack N42 (17 Sizes) (totalelement.com)

I have some of these magnets but I am not going to get vaccinated nor do I know anybody that is.

Latest posts

Back