COVID-19 Second Wave Preparedness

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This might be slightly off topic but it concerns the current situation and has me concerned.

Is it possible that the whole Covid-19 pandemic is just a way for the government to seize control of the population and force us in to complying with living in a state of total government control and compliance like in N. Korea, China or the former USSR. Do you think it's possible that America could fall into becoming such a regime or am I worried for unnecessary reasons.
Of course it is, so are the riots and all the other leftists fabrications. The virus was made by commies and allowed to spread by commies and then used by democr... commies!

I haven't monitored the covid crap in over a month, the numbers are skewed and very much political, it's all hyperbole to me.

As far as TP goes, I'll start getting concerned when I have to mount a sponge on a stick.
Mav, the Romans did it with a sponge+stick,so it can't be that difficult ;)

This might be slightly off topic but it concerns the current situation and has me concerned.

Is it possible that the whole Covid-19 pandemic is just a way for the government to seize control of the population and force us in to complying with living in a state of total government control and compliance like in N. Korea, China or the former USSR. Do you think it's possible that America could fall into becoming such a regime or am I worried for unnecessary reasons.

All one has to do is look at what the Dems and their mobs are demanding to answer that question. The young idiot mobs are just being used to disrupt, cause enough chaos for when a Dem gets in the White House, they can declare Martial Law. What some of the Dem governors are doing is just a sample of the tyrants they will become. Will we Preppers and Patriots go down without a fight? I certainly hope not.

In Italy this is what is happening, I see it with my own eyes. Rome will fall as it was prophesied.
I am envying Putin's Russia which, at least in words, wants to ban gay marriage, in full alliance with the Orthodox Christian Church.

In Italy this is what is happening, I see it with my own eyes. Rome will fall as it was prophesied.
I am envying Putin's Russia which, at least in words, wants to ban gay marriage, in full alliance with the Orthodox Christian Church.

Evil is running rampant here too. The homosexuals who insisted they only wanted to be together for “love” have been suing and threatening Christians ever since. Men are now allowed in women’s restrooms and young men allowed in girls showers and locker rooms.

Last edited:
I did a supply run this morning at Walmart. Stocked back up on extra dog food, more TP and a cart full of assorted stuff. 250$ for one buggy full. Groceries have definitely gone up over the last year. I’m really greatful that I’m able to afford food and supplies as I know a lot of people are struggling With just the day to day stuff.

[QUOTE = "GeorgiaPeachie, post: 191910, membro: 6587"]
Anche qui il male sta dilagando. Gli omosessuali che hanno insistito sul fatto che volevano solo stare insieme per "amore" hanno fatto causa e hanno minacciato i cristiani da allora. Gli uomini ora sono ammessi nei bagni delle donne e i giovani negli spettacoli femminili e negli spogliatoi.
[/CITAZIONE]

It is happening all over the world and it is proof that there is a common direction.
I would like to be surprised, but after I became a Catholic Christian, in my heart I always knew all this.
But it hurts anyway, it hurts.

Forgive me if I always put religion in the middle but for me it's the final war between Good and Evil.
And I have to say it.

I would like to be surprised, but after I became a Catholic Christian, in my heart I always knew all this.
Forgive me if I always put religion in the middle but for me it's the final war between Good and Evil.

And I'm sad to say that the Pope is now on the wrong side of that war.

And I'm sad to say that the Pope is now on the wrong side of that war.

You're absolutely right.
It makes me happy to know that there are people who are physically distant but close with their hearts and minds awake.

Here we are a small group of Christians who do not recognize him as pope, for us it is cardinal Bergoglio. The last elected pope remains Benedict XVI.
It hurts to see the church reduced to Satan's prostitute.
But they will not prevail: it is the promise of Christ.

[QUOTE = "GeorgiaPeachie, post: 191910, membro: 6587"]
Anche qui il male sta dilagando. Gli omosessuali che hanno insistito sul fatto che volevano solo stare insieme per "amore" hanno fatto causa e hanno minacciato i cristiani da allora. Gli uomini ora sono ammessi nei bagni delle donne e i giovani negli spettacoli femminili e negli spogliatoi.
[/CITAZIONE]

It is happening all over the world and it is proof that there is a common direction.

And I have to say it.

NEVER ask for forgiveness when speaking of evil. Be strong. Be clear.

You're absolutely right.
It makes me happy to know that there are people who are physically distant but close with their hearts and minds awake.

Here we are a small group of Christians who do not recognize him as pope, for us it is cardinal Bergoglio. The last elected pope remains Benedict XVI.
It hurts to see the church reduced to Satan's prostitute.
But they will not prevail: it is the promise of Christ.

The Bible was clear on a last pope. He is it. He has strayed so far from the Lord’s Word that even non Catholics can see it.

I had a major wobble about this last week and went through the stores. Filled a few holes that had appeared during lockdown, I just need to stock up on the Cats wet food pouches he has plenty of dry food and litter.
Thinking of buying the Christmas meat when I do the meat order next week. It can sit in the freezer, it will be used whether I buy it now or nearer the time.
Like you @Brent S I'm grateful I can afford to stock up.
My only concern going forward is fresh food that I buy on a weekly basis. Might need to revisit things when I have the time next week.

Latest posts

Back