COVID-19 Second Wave Preparedness

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My father-in-laws mother died and the hospital told the family she had been tested for COVID -19. three times and it came back negative,but when they got the death certificate from them it stated that cause of death was COVID-19 . Some of these hospitals just note that so they can collect federal money.

Well here in Canada. At first, when this started, the doctors on TV, were talking about the types of people who were getting sick and infected. Some who got infected, did not get sick, but could give covid-19 to you. Mostly young and healthy people, if I remember correctly. Infected but not showing signs of being sick. They are still out there, I would guess. With the schools opening up here again in Canada. I suspect there is going to be another surge of people getting covid-19. Because of these groups of people getting together. (Young people).

Since it has been said here on CBC, which is free to get. That schools are opening again. I expect to see a surge in 2 weeks or so. When the newly infected become contagious. Something like that anyway.

If I was a parent, I would want, if you have the option to, to keep my kids, and young adults, home still, for another 3 weeks to a month, to see what happens first. Not go to public gatherings still to. Again, stay at home if they can. Especially younger children.

The Canada government, also offered, severe days ago. Severe Billion dollars in new funding for teacher in regards to covid-19 safety issues. The teachers leaders on TV were angry. Saying why so late and close to schools opening again in getting this new funding, they desperately need apparently.

If I was a parent, I would be freaking out. Why did teachers not start balling and screaming about your childrens safety in a clear and precise manner on national TV themselves, long before this, so all would know, whatever the issues are exactly, that they need billions more in funding for ?(Childrens safety). It a surprise apparently.

Last edited:
All I know about it is I’m still having side effects from it. I had a mild case. This is the oddest virus I have ever had. My legs had severe pain and still do. The doctor said that this is the weirdest virus she had encountered before and they don’t know what the long term side effects will be. She’s worried about how our bodies will react if we catch the flu in the future because it seems like the virus goes dormant. Just a thought.....

All I know about it is I’m still having side effects from it. I had a mild case. This is the oddest virus I have ever had. My legs had severe pain and still do. The doctor said that this is the weirdest virus she had encountered before and they don’t know what the long term side effects will be. She’s worried about how our bodies will react if we catch the flu in the future because it seems like the virus goes dormant. Just a thought.....

It effects the entire body, depleting your blood of oxygen. I would look into treating it with Chlorine Dioxide solution.

This might be slightly off topic but it concerns the current situation and has me concerned.

Is it possible that the whole Covid-19 pandemic is just a way for the government to seize control of the population and force us in to complying with living in a state of total government control and compliance like in N. Korea, China or the former USSR. Do you think it's possible that America could fall into becoming such a regime or am I worried for unnecessary reasons.
I’m not big with conspiracy theories but I do believe we are just beginning to feel the economic impact from the disruption the virus has done. I believe we were on thin ice due to the debt carried by both the government and individuals and this will jus tshive a little harder towards the cliff.... as far as making sure your preps are up to date goes, now is a good time to be sure.

I’m not big with conspiracy theories but I do believe we are just beginning to feel the economic impact from the disruption the virus has done. I believe we were on thin ice due to the debt carried by both the government and individuals and this will jus tshive a little harder towards the cliff.... as far as making sure your preps are up to date goes, now is a good time to be sure.

Definitely no harm making sure you have toilet paper and such. Always washing your hands right away, when you get home. Etc. This to me is actually seems to be quite the disaster for the government, in Canada anyway. As it does not put them in a good light, if you are worried about covid-19. Especially, if you have children too.

Also where some see disaster, some see opportunity, to push agendas forward. That has happened before in various governments.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back