Covid-19 mRNA vaccines are a bio weapon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great thread!

Videos of nano bots creating circuit boards, graphine hydrogel- bioweapon.
Zeeemedia - Aussie Senator shows nanotech in vaxx
Self assembly bioweapon nano tech

Whistleblower showing emails from the pfizer execs saying not to mention they are using aborted fetal cells in the clot shot.
YT - pfizer whistleblower fetal cells in bioweapon

Aluminum carbon 'lifeform' found by the Polish doctor, Dr. Franc Zalewksi.
(fyi - aluminum passes the brain blood barrier)
Dr Franc Zalewksi shows 'The Thing' in bioweapon

Bluetooth signals coming from the injected.
(Theres also a vid showing bluetooth emitting from graves but I omitted it here due to ethics)
Bitchute - BlueTruth
How to Track the Bluetooth signal
In depth look at BLE

Magnet challenge videos, showing people that took the experimental injections are now magnetic, (The UK govt tried to ban magnets when it was going viral.)
Injected are magnetic
Highwire out on location magnet challenge

Great thread!

Videos of nano bots creating circuit boards, graphine hydrogel- bioweapon.
Zeeemedia - Aussie Senator shows nanotech in vaxx
Self assembly bioweapon nano tech

Whistleblower showing emails from the pfizer execs saying not to mention they are using aborted fetal cells in the clot shot.
YT - pfizer whistleblower fetal cells in bioweapon

Bluetooth signals coming from the injected.
(Theres also a vid showing bluetooth emitting from graves but I omitted it here due to ethics)
Bitchute - BlueTruth
How to Track the Bluetooth signal
In depth look at BLE

Magnet challenge videos, showing people that took the experimental injections are now magnetic, (The UK govt tried to ban magnets when it was going viral.)
Injected are magnetic
Highwire out on location magnet challenge
I'm going to do a double take every time you post. I thought you were DrHenley.

I have seen all of these videos before, but will admit I was recently wanting to rewatch this one you post to compare it with what we know now since that video came out early. So thank you.

Covid backwards is Divoc. Divoc in Hebrew means 'Possession of an evil spirit'. Have you seen the videos of people doing spirals and fighting off unseen things before dying? Safe & Effective. Trust the Science.
covid backwards.png

The woman narrating sounds awesome. I'd love to hang with her for a weekend.

Another murder charge against the company who gave his shot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or, BETTER...make the company employees and especially the boss take the shots (all 5!!)
If you work as a cop...you might get shot.
If you work as a soldier...you might get shot.
IF YOU WORK AT PFIZER----YOU DO GET THE SHOT!!!! The shot that WE pick out...
Let's see how fast THEY start quitting their jobs at Pfizer/Moderna and the others...

A long but interesting report about (side) effects of Corona vaccinations.

https://sciencefiles.org/2023/02/06...rapien-menschen-erheblichen-schaden-zufuegen/
Some people die immediately after vaccination like older people, now mainly younger people die or they have many health problems.
The state of course denies everything, even that the excess mortality could come from the vaccination, if the state would have to admit the truth that the vaccination program harms more people than assumed, every government would be overthrown.
Well actually the vaccination program has brought as good as nothing, it was all lies, except of course for Brent S who would still stand in line today for every booster as he would still vote for the idiot Joe for the next 20 years.
We will probably hear many more lies, one thing is for sure, when the next virus comes, the authorities will again do everything the same way and will not see the error.

I just found out today that a very close loved one who has been vaxxed and boosted is being evaluated for suspected cancer.

I'm heartbroken. I know more than many that people can survive cancer, but it isn't a road I wish on anyone.

I believe the Thai assassins are only the beginning of a long list if people who will be out for blood.

I typically think this site is a lot of sensationalism. However, I found this one interesting. Take it with a grain of salt and investigate it for yourselves.

https://www.naturalnews.com/2023-02...delivered-organs-hyperaccelerated-aging.html#
I've been hearing that in the last couple days too. This site is part of the Health Ranger Reports, aka Mike Adams. I listen to his daily podcast over on Brighteon.com. It would not surprise me at all if he is correct.

I've been hearing that in the last couple days too. This site is part of the Health Ranger Reports, aka Mike Adams. I listen to his daily podcast over on Brighteon.com. It would not surprise me at all if he is correct.
I didn't know it was a part of his network. I respect him greatly. Maybe I have the site confused with another then?
I am second guessing myself now.

Latest posts

Back