Covid-19 mRNA vaccines are a bio weapon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You should have seen both of my oncologists offices this week. It was crazy. Tons of new patients. Barely enough chairs for the people getting chemo. It's rough before a holiday, so I am sure that has an impact, but this was insanely busy.

The receptionist said they can barely keep up with new patients. I'm not looking forward to seeing this year's cancer stats.

Last edited:
Y'all have probably already seen this because it's old, but I hadn't:

https://www.zerohedge.com/covid-19/...ntas-naughty-list-without-covid-vaccine-masks
I found it on this article from Dr. Sircus:
https://drsircus.com/general/quack-quack-quack-and-the-bleeding-of-trust/
1-5.jpeg

Interesting that Glutathione supposedly helps post ClotShot according to Clif High. So I looked up what it does and now am very interested in getting some shots to see how I feel.

“So no tweeting for me.

But it occurs that @elon would benefit from learning that the vaxx seemingly rapidly degrades Glutathione levels. Further, it seems to impair body's ability to replace it. Maybe he would benefit from IV glutathione replacement. Others are. i am informed of vaxxed people going to MX for this treatment as it is prescription here in USALand.”

Interesting that Glutathione supposedly helps post ClotShot according to Clif High. So I looked up what it does and now am very interested in getting some shots to see how I feel.

“So no tweeting for me.

But it occurs that @elon would benefit from learning that the vaxx seemingly rapidly degrades Glutathione levels. Further, it seems to impair body's ability to replace it. Maybe he would benefit from IV glutathione replacement. Others are. i am informed of vaxxed people going to MX for this treatment as it is prescription here in USALand.”
NAC, which the FDA is trying to ban, is required for glutathione production in the liver (Really, the ability to recycle it, I think). Glutathione is very difficult to absorb through the oral route, so increasing NAC is helpful.

In the beginning, people were upset because NAC was getting banned and it has the respiratory benefits, but it is impossible to pretend like the FDA isn't in on the entire bio weapon considering we now know how much the shot depletes the glutathione!

NAC, which the FDA is trying to ban, is required for glutathione production in the liver (Really, the ability to recycle it, I think). Glutathione is very difficult to absorb through the oral route, so increasing NAC is helpful.

In the beginning, people were upset because NAC was getting banned and it has the respiratory benefits, but it is impossible to pretend like the FDA isn't in on the entire bio weapon considering we now know how much the shot depletes the glutathione!

Bromelain works great with NAC.

We all need to very closely watch what the FDA has banned for the last few years, because they clearly KNEW these items to be powerful in helping Americans fight what they are throwing at us!

Thank you for the great info and recommendation!

BREAKING: Project Veritas: Pfizer Exploring “Mutating” Covid-19 Virus Via ‘Directed Evolution’ To Continue Profiting From Vaccines (VIDEO)​

1674733571150.png

Project Veritas on Wednesday night released explosive video of Jordon Trishton Walker, Pfizer Director of Research and Development, Strategic Operations, admitting the pharma giant is exploring ‘mutating’ Covid-19 via ‘directed evolution’ so the company can continue to profit off of vaccines.

“One of the things we’re exploring is like, why don’t we just mutate it [COVID] ourselves so we could create — preemptively develop new vaccines, right? So, we have to do that. If we’re gonna do that though, there’s a risk of like, as you could imagine — no one wants to be having a pharma company mutating f**king viruses,” Walker told the undercover Project Veritas journalist…”

VIDEO…

GATEWAY PUNDIT…
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-evolution-continue-profiting-vaccines-video/

Latest posts

Back