Covid-19 mRNA vaccines are a bio weapon

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know it was a part of his network. I respect him greatly. Maybe I have the site confused with another then?
I am second guessing myself now.
I really respect his views too. On a side note, I loved seeing his dog Rudy on Alex Jones Infowars recently. Rudy is just incredible! Somethings that pass thru I have questioned in the past too, but then it seems like they do come true with other sites that back that site up. I always question especially in todays times. Just don't feel bad. . . it should be human nature right now.

I really respect his views too. On a side note, I loved seeing his dog Rudy on Alex Jones Infowars recently. Rudy is just incredible! Somethings that pass thru I have questioned in the past too, but then it seems like they do come true with other sites that back that site up. I always question especially in todays times. Just don't feel bad. . . it should be human nature right now.
I must have missed that one!
I like Infowars. It kind of filled a hole for my husband when Rush Limbaugh died. However, Alex Jones makes my blood pressure rise!

I must have missed that one!
I like Infowars. It kind of filled a hole for my husband when Rush Limbaugh died. However, Alex Jones makes my blood pressure rise!
I do understand, especially with the Sandy Hooks trials, but keep in mind he was never allowed a defense at all, and the judge already made him guilty. He was influenced with Wolfgang, I believe was the name he had on. He is more reserved now. I also like The American Journal and Owen

I do understand, especially with the Sandy Hooks trials, but keep in mind he was never allowed a defense at all, and the judge already made him guilty. He was influenced with Wolfgang, I believe was the name he had on. He is more reserved now. I also like The American Journal and Owen
He's just so animated. I do think he's a good guy, though.

My husband loves him. He even has an "Alex Jones was right" shirt and he buys me their vaso-beet.

He's just so animated. I do think he's a good guy, though.

My husband loves him. He even has an "Alex Jones was right" shirt and he buys me their vaso-beet.

Alex gets under my skin. Can’t watch him long. His guys are good though. I missed Rudy. Can you tell me which one Mike had him on?

I didn't know it was a part of his network. I respect him greatly. Maybe I have the site confused with another then?
I am second guessing myself now.

You should know that what we have been told was conspiracy theories are actually the truth or much closer to the truth. Yes the CABAL of evil globalist are really doing the unthinkable and unbelievable to the rest of us.

Im a Mike Adams fan. I used to be a Stew Peters fan until Mike pointed out some flaws in Stews 'Died Suddenly' movie. Del Bigtree is great, wish he wasnt behind a pay wall. Alex is great but he stresses me out. Maria Zeee is good, but some of her guests are 'out there'. Ritchie from Boston has his moments, but mostly I find him entertaining. I also like listening to Sanity 4 Sweden, he does quick 6min morning videos on the WEF & political leaders pushing the vaxxocide.

Who do you guys listen to for alt media?

Im a Mike Adams fan. I used to be a Stew Peters fan until Mike pointed out some flaws in Stews 'Died Suddenly' movie. Del Bigtree is great, wish he wasnt behind a pay wall. Alex is great but he stresses me out. Maria Zeee is good, but some of her guests are 'out there'. Ritchie from Boston has his moments, but mostly I find him entertaining. I also like listening to Sanity 4 Sweden, he does quick 6min morning videos on the WEF & political leaders pushing the vaxxocide.

Who do you guys listen to for alt media?
For reading articles, I usually read The Gateway Pundit. I like Epoch Times, but they're pretty slow to get info out.

I watch Mike Adams on Rumble but clearly don't read his website. We usually watch Steve Bannon and Owen Shroyer regularly. I used to enjoy watching Crowder until Mug Club ended.

Charlie Kirk/Turning Point is good. The Truth About Cancer/Vaccines Rumble channel sometimes has stuff that hasn't been on other things, but it's usually later.

When my husband's home, he usually watches Flashpoint and Serpents & Doves.

Brannon House sometimes has really good guests but I can't listen to the guy. He was on this covid jab stuff early, though.

1676031251770.jpeg

Gee, how not surprising! All these doctors who made money off of killing their patients with ClotShots and Remdesivir didn’t take the shot!

Photographic memory seems to be the primary skill needed to complete medical school.
It was interesting teaching Chemical Engineering because many of the students were in it in order to have the best possible chance of getting into a good med school. ChemE is far and away the best undergraduate major to prepare for med school - if you can cut it!

To make it through a ChemE major and then Med School, you had to have both excellent problem solving skills and an excellent memory. But those doctors are few and far between.

25-Year-Old Goalkeeper Dies Suddenly Right After Stopping a Penalty Kick​

By Jim Hoft
Published February 11, 2023 at 7:30pm

1676230290619.png

A 25-year-old goalkeeper died suddenly during a football match in West Flanders, Belgium on Saturday evening.

Arne Espeel, a goalkeeper of the Winkel Sport B, has died on the spot after stopping a penalty kick in the second half of the match.

The emergency services quickly arrived on site and tried to revive the 25-year-old goalkeeper for half an hour.

Espeel was then rushed to the hospital, but he was later declared dead on arrival.

I see these kinds of stories everyday, unfortunately. Just a reminder of how many actually trusted the government and took the jab blind eyed.. That is why I am sad after reading each one that I see, but I also know there are far more that I do not see. In all honesty, I am MAD that governments all around the world let this happen to their citizens. . . Sorry but I feel like it is a hopeless cause some days. I know that there is a lot of lawsuits happening around the world. I heard about the one over in Switzerland a couple days ago. I am hopeful but won't hold my breathe.

Latest posts

Back