COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gee, do ya think school boards are getting earfuls nationwide after their stunt with the biden regime?

“Breaking: In the wake of yesterday's @FreeBeacon report, National School Board Association announces "we regret and apologize for the letter" to Biden admin characterizing concerned parents as potentially domestic terrorists

1634982752485.jpeg

Collective delusion. Collective lies. They know they're lying. They know you know they're lying. They lie anyway. -- paraphrasing Alexander Solzhenitsyn.

Subverted people cannot process reality. It doesn't matter how many facts, or how much irrefutable evidence is presented.

KGB defector Yuri Bezmenov said they are incapable of normal intake of information.

Definitely! This man has the ability to view the antics and evil of governments. His insight that the governments are setting up food shortages and power outages is spot on! Simply stopping the production of Fertilizer…so farmers can’t produce nearly as much is key. So far I’ve seen 3 large fertilizer companies say they are stopping making it (for now at least) or really slowing it down. Large agricultural farmers are already ringing the bells about it.

Naturally, no acknowledgement at all from biden administration.

Regeneron reveals antibody drug's efficacy against COVID

Reuters
Regeneron's antibody drug shows protection against COVID-19 for up to 8 months

(Reuters) -Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday a single dose of its antibody cocktail reduced the risk of contracting COVID-19 by 81.6% in a late-stage trial, in the two to eight months period following the drug's administration.

Reuters

(Reuters) -Regeneron Pharmaceuticals Inc said on Monday a single dose of its antibody cocktail reduced the risk of contracting COVID-19 by 81.6% in a late-stage trial, in the two to eight months period following the drug's administration.

How can this farce of “emergency vaccinations” continue? In order for a vaccine to bypass all the normal testing and such there CAN NOT be a medication that treats it!

Can anyone explain this to me?

Reuters

It should be banned immediately. That's just anti science.

“Biden White House Tells Businesses to Follow Vaccine Mandate Despite Court Block”

“People should not wait,” White House Deputy Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre told reporters on Monday. “They should continue to move forward and make sure they’re getting their workplace vaccinated.”

”The ruling from a three-judge panel on Saturday resulted from a stay sought by the states of Texas, Utah, Mississippi, and South Carolina, as well as several businesses that oppose the Biden plan.

“Because the petitions give cause to believe there are grave statutory and constitutional issues with the Mandate, the Mandate is hereby stayed pending further action by this court,” the judges wrote.

———————-
Does biden think he is a RULER???

Last edited:

Reuters

They are giving this early on in outpatient setting. Unfortunately people still ending up getting sicker and hospitalized.

Why do you think you get sicker, I would say 75% from vaccination. This vaccination can cause just as much damage as Corona, maybe more.

https://www.wochenblick.at/corona-impfschaeden-immer-mehr-betroffene-suchen-im-internet-gehoer/
https://www.wochenblick.at/viele-babys-mit-herzproblemen-auf-intensivstationen-ist-impfung-schuld/
But yes, I forgot, our politicians and self-proclaimed Corona experts here say every day it's all just coincidence, the vaccination is safe.....
If one day this is no longer the case and our politicians have made a mistake in their Corona mania, they will all burn.

As for Grandpa Jo, the idiot can still 6 Booster purehauen, he no longer knows what he says, he harms with your compulsion only the young people. Shoot Jo to Mars, whether he arrives there alive or in the coffin does not matter, we shoot here then also a few politicians to Mars.

Why do you think you get sicker, I would say 75% from vaccination. This vaccination can cause just as much damage as Corona, maybe more.

https://www.wochenblick.at/corona-impfschaeden-immer-mehr-betroffene-suchen-im-internet-gehoer/
https://www.wochenblick.at/viele-babys-mit-herzproblemen-auf-intensivstationen-ist-impfung-schuld/
But yes, I forgot, our politicians and self-proclaimed Corona experts here say every day it's all just coincidence, the vaccination is safe.....
If one day this is no longer the case and our politicians have made a mistake in their Corona mania, they will all burn.

As for Grandpa Jo, the idiot can still 6 Booster purehauen, he no longer knows what he says, he harms with your compulsion only the young people. Shoot Jo to Mars, whether he arrives there alive or in the coffin does not matter, we shoot here then also a few politicians to Mars.
I don't think anyone is denying that vaccination is not 100% safe, not sure where I said this anywhere.
In the first case of Luis, I would be interested to know how long before he recovered from COVID - did he get the vaccine? That is not mentioned. He may not have waited long enough as we are seeing post covid complications like his- months out from infection, in the unvaccinated crowd.

Latest posts

Back