COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad to hear that. I don't know where medical "professionals" get off being rude. Would they refuse to treat a drug addict? A diabetic with high sugar they don't manage? An abused woman who won't leave the abuser? The answer should be no, they would not refuse to treat them. Would they educate them? Probably. But some of the rudeness going around goes way beyond "education". It's pushing an opinion.

1632479623035.jpeg

Those doctors are simply bought and paid for and will follow any directives given by their masters.

I had a great doc some years back, we used to chat a lot about all manner of things and he never prescribed me a single pill. He told me once that most doctors go into the profession for the money and many don't even like dealing with people, yet there they are day in day out ostensibly ( seemingly, apparently, on the surface ) helping people.

Of course that goes against the propaganda that doctors are all caring all selfless servants of their patients. Patients is really a BS word. In this day and age they should be referred to as customers because that is what they really are.

The Spin:
The doctor-patient relationship has been and remains a keystone of care:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1496871/
The Reality:
In 2015, Farid Fata was sentenced to 45 years in prison for administering unnecessary chemotherapy to 553 patients.
https://www.theatlantic.com/health/...octors-purposely-misdiagnose-patients/596068/
And why not? This is what goes on behind the scenes.

... study, by researchers from the University of Michigan and Harvard University, is published in the current issue of the academic journal Health Affairs...

Unlike other physicians, a cancer doctor can profit from the sale of chemotherapy drugs in a practice known as the chemotherapy concession. These doctors are paid for the cost of the chemotherapy drugs given intravenously in their offices -- even though they frequently purchase the drugs at lower prices than the amounts they are paid in insurance reimbursements.

One government study said that cancer doctors, or oncologists, were receiving discounts as high as 86 percent on some chemotherapy drugs. The doctors then pocketed the difference.

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/03/08/health/pay-method-said-to-sway-drug-choices-of-oncologists.html

Mindy Robinson@AmericanAFMindy
7h··Edited

Dear Military Service Members,

Do not take this death shot. Even if they dishonorably discharge you for not taking it, we as a country will need you in due time when the sheep that did inevitably die from it or are too sick to serve, and this New World Order and China sweeps in to rape our country of resources. We are preppers, we are Patriots, we are Americans....integrity, God, and Jesus will win this war against evil.”

Dr Judy Mikovits tells what deadly virus is coming next. Also instructs that some doctors are now acknowledging that taking Hydroxychloroquin’s initial dosage and then one every 21 days is considered a VACCINE for Covid! Fauci actually wrote that it was considered a vaccine some years ago!

Learn much more by watching the video.

https://www.brighteon.com/8a55ef37-deb6-44d5-b78d-abe676e68255

FYI from some I would trust from another site. . . "

My wife pointed out an interesting thing going on in her hospital. The large majority of covid patients there are unvaccinated these days (despite what some people claim). And recently, they are the militant anti-vaxxers. They are coming in sick, and demanding specific treatments that they have read about on the internet. Ivermectin, Quinine, etc. And the hospital is dealing with this by saying ...

"No"

The patients are finding out (and sometimes their families that are chasing the medical staff out into the parking lots and making demands) that they cannot mandate a specific treatment plan. They have the right to refuse a suggested treatment, but they cannot mandate one. When they try, the hospital says ...

"No"

This may be of importance to people here who are planning on directing their own medical care should they get covid. They're probably not going to be able to. Pretty much, the response in so many words may be, "go pound sand". And when these people have refused all the standard medical treatments and there are no options left (from the medical staff's viewpoint, not theirs), they may get kicked out of the hospital if they are hogging up resources from other people that will actually benefit from them. So far I haven't heard of anybody getting kicked out of the hospital here, but there are discussions to do just that if it becomes necessary. The staff does not like treating sick anti-vaxxers. They do, because it's the ethical thing to do, but they don't like it deep down inside. Anyone contemplating this "I demand ..." path for their treatment should be set up to treat themselves at home when the medical staff won't abide by their wishes. They will probably need to obtain their own Ivermectin. Human Ivermectin requires a prescription, so they may be stuck with using the horse dewormer variety that you can get over the counter in a feed store. So be aware of that. Maybe they can find an individual doctor sympathetic to their demands, and in that case they should prearrange treatment with that doctor.

I know there are a few people here who plan on directing their own medical care, so I'm providing the perspective from a local hospital so you know what you may be up against. You may find a sympathetic hospital, or you may not. I think they call this "a crap shoot".

Like Gift Supporting Quote Reply

Select for moderation Report

There are videos and articles by supporting attorneys and physicians that instruct you how to handle the “death protocol” Fauci has mandated to the hospitals nationwide. Will post some when I run across them again. I believe they were on Telegram, but I thinned out who I was following yesterday because they were taking up 27GB!

From memory, you need to make sure to sign a power of attorney (write it out on paper at the last minute if you don’t have one) be sure to sign it. Then that person can legally represent you in the hospital...and therefore cannot be locked out! That person needs to ASAP write an email to 1) the head of the hospital 2) cc an attorney 3) current attending physician. This email should demand the protocol you want. Fire the physician if they won’t listen to your request. There is more to it, but can’t remember...

As a Prepper, PLEASE be prepared!! Go online and contact myfreedoctor.com, or Americas Frontlline Doctors or Dr Zelenko. The WILL PRESCRIBE life saving medications to you!!!

Last edited:
”Mother Jones says natural immunity doesn’t exist, calls it a “dangerous theory”

Does your body have a built-in immune system that keeps you protected against disease? Not according to Kiera Butler of Mother Jones, who claims that natural immunity is a right-wing “conspiracy theory.”

Butler says she worries that “anti-vaxxers” are running wild with this “dangerous theory,” causing it to go mainstream. In her view, the only way to gain any immunity at all is to take Big Pharma “vaccines.”

Butler’s suggestion that natural immunity is a fake concept invented by Trump supporters harmonizes with the World Health Organization’s (WHO) new position that immunity can only be achieved through injections.”

——————————————————————————
Of course they don’t want you to KNOW you have natural immunity!! They want all the dumb sheeple to rely on the government and trust the death jab!

Overcoming the Barriers to Access Ivermectin Prescriptions

The FIVE MISTRUTHS: “I cannot fill your prescription...
1. Due to corporate policy”
2. Because we are out of stock”
3. Because we cannot order more”
4. Because it is not FDA approved for COVID-19”
5. Because I refuse to put my license on the line”

THE FIVE TRUTHS
1. NO CORPORATE POLICY exists against filling Ivermectin by Walgreens, CVS, or Rite-Aid
• NO POLICY exists for major grocery/pharmacies: Kroger, Publix, Walmart, Sam’s Club,
Costco
2. NO NATIONAL SUPPLY SHORTAGE in the United States at this time
3. VERY FEW CIRCUMSTANCES where a pharmacy/pharmacist cannot obtain a supply of
Ivermectin within 24-48 hours of ordering
4. FDA APPROVAL for COVID-19 is NOT REQUIRED to prescribe Ivermectin off-label – in fact, 20%
of all prescriptions written in the U.S. are off-label
5. VERY FEW U.S STATES allow pharmacists to refuse to fill a valid prescription
• Exceptions: If error in script or a dangerous drug-drug interaction exists
• Even fewer states allow pharmacists to “abandon” the patient by not providing them an
alternate place to get the prescription filled
• Check the Law in your State:
Health Reform and State Health Legislative Initiatives laws-and- information.aspx”

https://covid19criticalcare.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/09/Overcoming-Pharmacy-Barriers.pdf
READ the rest of the instructions via the link above.

I think you should make a how to treat Covid at home with natural products thread. This is something that may come in handy and I'm afraid it will get lost in this thread. I'll copy it down to have on hand

Great idea! As my reason for posting these things is to help the many who belong to the site or just read it.

https://gab.com/stkirsch/posts/107007451120580585
“T.M. Long affidavit key points: Use of mRNA vaccines in our fighting force, presents a risk of undetermined magnitude, in a population in which less than 20 active-duty personnel out of 1.4 million, died of the underlying SARs- CoV-2. She goes on to detail death and disabilities resulting from the vaccine.
So it's basically completely nonsensical to deploy a vaccine that will kill more than 140 people (assuming everyone is 20-30 age range) according to my VAERS analysis.”

AFFIDAVIT OF LTC. THERESA LONG M.D. IN SUPPORT OF A MOTION FOR A PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION ORDER – Deep Capture

Latest posts

Back