COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1618443993683.png

I’m sorry, all I read is: masks don’t work and neither do the vaccines. So why are people living like scared prey animals?

Because THAT is exactly what they have been trained to do...
reconditioning and brainwashing from the "MEDIA" has been used since the second world war to make the people believe what they see and stop thinking for themselves,,,trust me, I come from the Gov't and I AM HERE TO HELP YOU....
The abc's of life in the modern world???
CIA; FBI; KGB, NSA; ATF; DEA; MI6; MI5; GRU; SCOTUS....need I go on or have you gotten the picture by now...
The greatest asset anyone has to survive is the ability to think.
Whoever disregards this inherent value is doomed to live a life of living on his knees and licking the hand which feeds him.
Those who think and uses this inherent value is doomed to be hated and disputed throughout his life as being a non-conformist and non-woke...
Make you choice and accept your fate and do not complain upon the outcome...YOU CHOSE!! Live free, Gary

https://www.cnbc.com/2021/04/15/pfi...cine-dose-likely-needed-within-12-months.html
  • Pfizer CEO Albert Bourla said people will “likely” need a third dose of a Covid-19 vaccine within 12 months of getting fully vaccinated.
  • He also said it’s possible people will need to get vaccinated against the coronavirus annually.
OH WAIT. . .
“A likely scenario is that there will be likely a need for a third dose, somewhere between six and 12 months and then from there, there will be an annual revaccination, but all of that needs to be confirmed. And again, the variants will play a key role,” he told CNBC’s Bertha Coombs during an event with CVS Health.

How much money are they making off this agenda?

Corona vaccines are death by installments, some will die sooner, others later, these RNA vaccines are an experiment that could have nasty consequences.
I know I can die from Corona, BUT when I see here at the moment what the government is doing then I have to say we are being lied to. There are still about 100 new infections per day on 8.5 million people and the government is still panicking and they want to vaccinate minors at all costs, no matter what it costs.
First we are told that children do not have a Corona problem, now we are told that children must be vaccinated.

I see the further course times in such a way, it will emerge a worse variant and the government will then force the people to vaccinate, then probably a variant will emerge for all vaccinated are dangerous.
My employer makes pressure on me and on other unvaccinated employees and wants to make me a bad conscience. I asked him what his problem is, because he is vaccinated he must not be afraid of me and if he is then he should not come near me.
Oh crap, my backpack is packed and there should be a vaccination compulsory here is finished funny, then starts with me the hard adventure.

We just finished a 3 day lockdown here in Queensland Australia. It's not as bad here as many places probably, you can still go out the shop, exercise, visit a friend or relative who is sick or disabled and needs care. In other words the loopholes are huge and you could even go to work. In the worst of the lockdowns last year anyone in an essential job could work and that covered nearly any job that didn't involve opening a shop basically. Even lawn mowing was essential. I have a small commercial van and never got hassled anywhere I went. It was good in fact! The highway down to the city was nearly empty all day long. Bring on another lockdown I say lol.

We just finished a 3 day lockdown here in Queensland Australia. It's not as bad here as many places probably, you can still go out the shop, exercise, visit a friend or relative who is sick or disabled and needs care. In other words the loopholes are huge and you could even go to work. In the worst of the lockdowns last year anyone in an essential job could work and that covered nearly any job that didn't involve opening a shop basically. Even lawn mowing was essential. I have a small commercial van and never got hassled anywhere I went. It was good in fact! The highway down to the city was nearly empty all day long. Bring on another lockdown I say lol.
Only problem with that thinking is not everyone has an essential job and those families are hurt with no income, unless your country basically paid everyone to stay home like ours did, but either way your economy is hurt in the long run.

Only problem with that thinking is not everyone has an essential job and those families are hurt with no income, unless your country basically paid everyone to stay home like ours did, but either way your economy is hurt in the long run.
I believe that any job where you agree to trade your labor for a paycheck is essential. The government has no right to determine what is essential and what isn't. Nobody in my area stayed home from work, and nobody was "locked down". The whole notion of all this is just plain stupid.

Latest posts

Back