COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has now come to our attention that the woman in red was also an informal informant for the Staatsicherheit (State Security) and was an informal spy for the East German politiburo before she became the upstanding President of Germany...

The reason why i call her "Honeckers Revenge" (For those who are proably not remember - Honecker was the leader of the DDR aka East Germany).
At least Merkel studied and approved her doctor title in the DDR. An if you wasn't an straight following communist it was not even possible to see an university from outside.

Of coarse they will because they can make more money and isn't that one of the big motivators for this virus?

Pfizer executives said recently that there could be a "significant opportunity" to hike prices of the company's Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine, according to an Insider report early Tuesday.

What are the details?

During last week's Barclays Global Healthcare Conference, Pfizer CFO Frank D'Amelio and Senior VP of Investor Relations Chuck Triano told company investors that there could be a "significant opportunity" to increase vaccine prices if the COVID-19 pandemic turns endemic, meaning that the virus is always with the world — not unlike influenza.

D'Amelio and Triano added that people may need a third vaccine to deal with emerging coronavirus variants, or may also require a third dose as a booster.

During the conference, D'Amelio said, "If you look at how current demand and current pricing is being driven, it's clearly not being driven by what I'll call normal market conditions or normal market forces. … t's been driven by the pandemic state we've been in, and the needs of governments to secure doses from various vaccine suppliers."

D'Amelio pointed out that when "normal market conditions" resume, there could be a chance for the company to capitalize on the vaccines from a "demand" and "pricing perspective."

"We believe it's becoming increasingly likely that an annual revaccination is going to take place," he added.

You can listen to the remarks in the video below.

"But we think as this shifts from pandemic to endemic, we think there's an opportunity here for us." https://t.co/Fj7d6up9mW
— Lee Fang (@Lee Fang)1615848816.0

A warning about rising prices

In February, Forbes reporter John LaMattina warned of rising COVID-19 vaccine prices.

"[P]rice gouging for the vaccines hasn't occurred," LaMattina wrote. "The most expensive of the vaccines has been Pfizer's, and that two-dose regimen is priced at $39. To put that into perspective the price for the quadrivalent flu shot in 2020 ranged from $35-$41 at places like Walgreen's, and CVS, with 'senior doses' (for those over 65) running close to $70. Given the destructive effects that COVID-19 has had on the economy, the new vaccines are a bargain. More importantly, they save lives."

He noted, however, that "goodwill" toward biopharmaceutical companies may soon well "evaporate" as other recent remarks made by D'Amelio implies that the company will "get more on price" once the pandemic wanes.

"One analyst speculated that Pfizer could be targeting a price 3-4 times higher — as much as $156/treatment," LaMattina added. "A sudden, dramatic increase in the cost of the vaccine will certainly damage the industry's image — almost like the industry would be performing a 'bait and switch' operation."

"Such a move would result in politicians calling industry executives to testify on Capitol Hill about how the company can justify such increases at the expense of the American public. All the accrued goodwill will be lost," he observed.

"Certainly, Pfizer should be able to raise the price of its COVID-19 vaccine — perhaps to the level of the high end flu vaccine prices," he concluded. "It should be noted that despite the billions in revenue that Pfizer will be generating from its vaccine, its stock price has been stagnant. It should be allowed to benefit for its unbelievable efforts. But Pfizer and the rest of the industry has dramatically changed the way it is viewed by the public. Let's not go back to getting bashed about drug prices, especially with respect to Covid-19 vaccines."
Pfizer execs: We see a ‘significant opportunity’ to hike COVID-19 vaccine prices

Stop wearing masks!

Although surgeons do wear masks to prevent their respiratory droplets from contaminating the surgical field and the exposed internal tissues of our surgical patients, that is about as far as the analogy extends. Obviously, surgeons cannot “socially distance” from their surgical patients (unless we use robotic surgical devices, in which case, I would definitely not wear a mask).

The CoVID-19 pandemic is about viral transmission. Surgical and cloth masks do nothing to prevent viral transmission. We should all realize by now that face masks have never been shown to prevent or protect against viral transmission. Which is exactly why they have never been recommended for use during the seasonal flu outbreak, epidemics, or previous pandemics.

1617586580937.png

FRIGGING LIARS AND DEMONIC POSSESSION IN PERSON:
WE ALL KNOW OR KNEW THE VALUE OF CHLORINE DIOXIDE AND HYDROXOCHLOROQUINE FOR OVER 35 YEARS NOW; how it cured all our dirty water and disease problems. The industry and food production companies have used it for decades to clean with, because of its
anti-virus/anti-bacterial properties...on top of that, there is instant death and destruction of viruses due to cell wall destruction and not a single chance of becoming resistant like many known bacterial problems of today. God gave us hundreds of plants for health and goodness and the Rockefeller founded PHARMA INDUSTRY using their lousy OIL AND PETROLEUM based crap has been poisoning us since the 1950's with their useless medicines and vaccines. Now we have to fight back against our own Gov't to save our lives and families.
Down with the lobby for pharmaceuticals and inprison all involved!
Live free, Gary

1617664864055.png

This is an excellent theory. You know whose research would seem to confirm that possibility? None other than Dr. Fauci himself. Hmm, Fauci was hiding his funding of the Wuhan lab. Fauci is in the pocket of CCP and big pharma. Fauci is the one telling everyone to wear two or three masks, especially as deaths started to decline. How dark does this go? I genuinely don't know but that's a lot of coincidences. Bacterial Pneumonia Caused Most Deaths in 1918 Influenza Pandemic

Dr. Mercola blogged about this theory. When someone sneezes the hairs in your nose filter out the large droplets and your sinuses filter out even more. If you're wearing a mask, the droplets sit on the mask and evaporate until they are small enough to go through the mask. Now the droplets are so small that they go deep into your lungs for a lethal viral load.

I had to do some shopping after work. At Walmart it was about 75% wearing mask and at Tractor Supply, other than the employees I didn't see one. I was in search of fruit trees, asparagus roots, blueberries. I was actually too late this year. . . I did end up getting a couple pairs of shorts at Walmart and wanted a couple the over the shoulder, boulder, flopper stoppers. Even the basic cheapies were $15. Lee shorts were $18. I didnt get out of Walmart without paying $80 for 6 items! Crazy!! I made a comment to the clerk and she said she saw another lady not to long before me with the same thing. . . She double checked she rang it up right. I told her, oh hun I know you did, prices are just rising right now and will only go up right now.

Theres a bill going through my state legislation that won't allow the stupid covid passport. They're calling it discriminatory, which it certainly is.
All this covid BS is beyond ridiculous. Its just about control and forced submission. And by looking at the number of people (sheep) who fell for the mask mandates and vaccine, it seems to be working.

Latest posts

Back