COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
95% of people in Colorado are masking. Our case counts still rise. Fauci and the CDC has told people NOT to wear the N95 masks (that you say work) and instead that cloth is fine. So, no, the masks people are wearing everyday are NOT working - but the propaganda is pretty strong to convince people that their cloth masks are the answer and that those who aren’t masking (who also number infants, disabled people, and those who can’t wear a mask due to medical issues) are the problem. Maybe the real problem is that most people have been given a false security with their crap masks and think they are doing everything to “control” a virus. Again, why we think we can now control a virus when we’ve never been able to in the past, in beyond me.

I’ve been in the hospital twice (in October & November) and the hospitals were FULL. Full of regular people getting surgeries or procedures done that they needed done. I asked the staff about it and they said it was normal for them to be full. So, I’m sorry, but I don’t believe all the hype from the media about this all.
Sure, people are sick in the hospital. Some have Covid. But don’t you find it at all intriguing that influenza is virtually non-existent when at all other times in human history we’ve had surging case counts by now? Furthermore, the CDC is reporting Covid in with “Influenza like illnesses” and “Pneumonia” - it’s called the PIC number. That’s what is showing on all the state dashboards.
If Covid is dangerous and people are dying in droves, then why are our homeless populations thriving in the metro areas? Why are any stores even operating still? Shouldn’t all the Walmart’s, Targets, Costco’s, Home Depot’s, etc be having multiple hospitalizations and deaths due to the illness? We focus on case counts, and the hospitalizations numbers are meant to scare people. We’ve had numerous friends go into the hospital for other illnesses or procedures, only to be numbered amongst the Covid cases.

The Spanish Flu killed people. And guess what - it’s still around to this very day! H1N1 hasn’t ever disappeared. And they’ve never had better than a 60% efficient vaccine against it. People had to get sick and it had to move through the population. That is how it eventually lost some of its killing power, but Influenza A still kills lots of people a year regardless.

95% of people in Colorado are masking. Our case counts still rise. Fauci and the CDC has told people NOT to wear the N95 masks (that you say work) and instead that cloth is fine. So, no, the masks people are wearing everyday are NOT working - but the propaganda is pretty strong to convince people that their cloth masks are the answer and that those who aren’t masking (who also number infants, disabled people, and those who can’t wear a mask due to medical issues) are the problem. Maybe the real problem is that most people have been given a false security with their crap masks and think they are doing everything to “control” a virus. Again, why we think we can now control a virus when we’ve never been able to in the past, in beyond me.

I’ve been in the hospital twice (in October & November) and the hospitals were FULL. Full of regular people getting surgeries or procedures done that they needed done. I asked the staff about it and they said it was normal for them to be full. So, I’m sorry, but I don’t believe all the hype from the media about this all.
Sure, people are sick in the hospital. Some have Covid. But don’t you find it at all intriguing that influenza is virtually non-existent when at all other times in human history we’ve had surging case counts by now? Furthermore, the CDC is reporting Covid in with “Influenza like illnesses” and “Pneumonia” - it’s called the PIC number. That’s what is showing on all the state dashboards.
If Covid is dangerous and people are dying in droves, then why are our homeless populations thriving in the metro areas? Why are any stores even operating still? Shouldn’t all the Walmart’s, Targets, Costco’s, Home Depot’s, etc be having multiple hospitalizations and deaths due to the illness? We focus on case counts, and the hospitalizations numbers are meant to scare people. We’ve had numerous friends go into the hospital for other illnesses or procedures, only to be numbered amongst the Covid cases.

The Spanish Flu killed people. And guess what - it’s still around to this very day! H1N1 hasn’t ever disappeared. And they’ve never had better than a 60% efficient vaccine against it. People had to get sick and it had to move through the population. That is how it eventually lost some of its killing power, but Influenza A still kills lots of people a year regardless.
I only have 2 words for dr Fuccki and the CDC; they can go Pound Sand.

When you say "without emergency room access", just what does that mean? The nearest emergency room to me is over 75 miles away, and even further if we want a "full service" hospital. I guess if hospitals were that important to us we'd move closer to a larger town. We like where we live and are willing to deal with the distance to medical facilities.
One option that may be worth considering is getting Life Flight insurance. For only a few bucks a year they will fly to our location (for a real emergency) and helicopter us to a hospital. Maybe Life Flight isn't available everywhere.
I had never heard of life flight insurance before. I’ve read that it can run in the 60 thousand dollar range for one flight though.... maybe worth thinking about.

Wife and I have been wearing face coverings in shops and supermarkets since this thing started, we dont have a problem with it, a face covering does not protect me from someone who isnt wearing a mask but it will protect others from me.
as for the lock down again not a problem for us, its what we would have done for ourselves without being told to do so.
the problem is the people who REFUSE to follow the rules and are the ones not staying in, not social distancing, partying and not wearing masks, they are the ones spreading the virus, it might not kill them but it could kill their granny or even parents.
I am all in for free will and people’s rights. The additional issue not brought up here is the lack of regard toward others and the aggression and hostility from those don’t want to wear a mask. If a business requires customers to wear a mask, then we all have the choice to either wear a mask and enter the business or forfeit the right to be their costumer. We have seen this kind of needless hostility in restaurants, supermarkets and private businesses and don’t agree with the lack of decency and positive regards towards others. If someone or if a business owner desires to create a safe and healthy environment, then I believe we should honor that. Why become verbally or physically hostile? Why chose to deliberately breathe on someone who is trying to stay safe? Why not chose honor other’s wishes to remain in a healthy and safe environment?

Here is a new good study about masks, unfortunately only in German, maybe someone of you is interested and with a translation program this is easily translatable. Masks don't only have advantages and I think in the matter of Corona they are of minimal use, but unfortunately the omniscient politicians here only tell us your opinion and you don't want to see such studies. Unfortunately it is not possible for today's politicians to admit a mistake or to revise their opinion, they are not even willing to start a dialogue.

https://www.reitschuster.de/post/deutliche-nachteile-der-maske-bei-covid-19/

1606609646985.png

MSM narrative is shifting.
Who expects more of this?

Pay everyone $1500 to get vaccine
It is a stimulus check & big vaccine incentive rolled into one
Result: more people get vaccine, it saves lives, helps people financially, and the $400 B pays for itself w/ economic boost from ending pandemic

Some of the abuses listed in the Declaration of Independence. See if some of these sound familiar...

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

He has refused his Assent to Laws, the most wholesome and necessary for the public good.
He has erected a multitude of New Offices, and sent hither swarms of Officers to harrass our people, and eat out their substance.
He has combined with others to subject us to a jurisdiction foreign to our constitution, and unacknowledged by our laws; giving his Assent to their Acts of pretended Legislation:
For imposing Taxes on us without our Consent:
For depriving us in many cases, of the benefits of Trial by Jury:
For taking away our Charters, abolishing our most valuable Laws, and altering fundamentally the Forms of our Governments:
He has excited domestic insurrections amongst us

A good friend of the Wife who is the head nurse on the 36 bed covid floor of the hospital made a comment about the local news reporting that the hospitals are overwhelmed and gone on to explain a puzzling situation. One, the hospitals are not overwhelmed, people would come in with like flu symptoms and get tested for both the flu and covid, no one has been tested positive for the flu since June but tested positive for covid even all of November, she currently has 12 patients on the covid floor but yet the hospital directer counts the 36 beds as full solely because it's reserved. The true count is not reflected in the reports. My daughter who works in another hospital with a 22 bed covid floor hospital says the only reason they are overwhelmed isn't because the beds are full it is because of staffing not patients, at my daughters hospital 40 nurses 6 doctors have quit and the nurses their refuse to work the covid floor, the reason the doctors quit is because of the obamacare not covid. besides staffing all of the patients except for 5 is their occupying rooms out of 22 beds on the covid floors the rest is for other health reasons not associated with covid, the problem is they lost a whole floor so available room became an issue. My daughter is going to look at the covid Vs flu testing metrics.

So how is it from June through November that zero patients have been tested positive for the flu, statistically that doesn't seem possible. In my mind this proves the numbers are fudged and the media is a co-conspirator in this manipulation. I suspect this is taking place across the nation, anyone who beleives whats being spewed over the airways and print is certifiably fxxken nuts.

Now they are declaring war on gas stoves (LP) causing asthma in children and putting people at higher risk of covid, they are comparing it to exhaust fumes from a car. This is the type of science setting policy today. I'm calling total fxxken bullshit.

This is nothing more than ploy for g'damn environmental policy BS with covid being the mask.

My Granddaughter is a nurse, she has had 2 false positive test on covid. She has seen people with just a sneeze or cough, no tests, be labelled covid. A man dies of a heart attack, but had a cough, his death was ruled covid! Most doctors and nurses she comes in contact with say a mask does little, if any, good protecting you from covid. The flu pandemic of 1918 killed 675,000 Americans. Yes we have better medical items today but it is still a lot and we now have a flu shot. We now have a covid shot and in a year or 2, this will nothing but a memory. Kinda like some past "epidemics" that have faded into a mere thought! It amazes me covid and the past few epidemics, have occurred near an election time but yet the media can't grasp that thought. I am not paranoid, but this all seems part of a plot to either train us or see how far we can be pushed.

2 Former Pfizer top Executives Issue Stay Motion to EU Medicine Agency Warning “Vaccines Could Cause Permanent Infertility”

Former Pfizer head of respiratory research, Dr. Michael Yeadon, and the former head of the public health department, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, have filed a petition for a stay of action asking the European Medicine Agency to suspend phase III of the clinical trials for Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and all other clinical trials. They site “significant” safety concerns and request all trials are halted until specific criteria outlined in their stay action is met which will ensure efficiency and safety.

Yeadon and Wodarg claim that it’s not only possible the vaccine could provoke serious unwanted antibody and immune reactions, but it must be “absolutely ruled out” that the vaccine would not render women infertile by disrupting their placentas, should they become pregnant.

The grounds of the statement further states:

“…without the requested stay, the Petitioner and many EU residents/citizens will suffer irreparable harm, (ii) the request is not frivolous and is being pursued in good faith, (iii) the request demonstrates sound public policy, and (iv) the public interest favors granting a stay.”

the petition also states:

“If the vaccines are not properly tested, important public policy decisions regarding its use will be based on misleading evidence. The medical and economic consequences to EU member states and their residents/citizens could hardly be higher.”

Further it goes on to warn about the potential of the vaccine preventing “the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile”

Here is more context of that statement from the petition:

“Several vaccine candidates are expected to induce the formation of humoral antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. Syncytin-1 (see Gallaher, B., “Response to nCoV2019

Against Backdrop of Endogenous Retroviruses” – http://virological.org/t/response-to-ncov2019- against-backdrop-of-endogenous-retroviruses/396), which is derived from human endogenous retroviruses (HERV) and is responsible for the development of a placenta in mammals and humans and is therefore an essential prerequisite for a successful pregnancy, is also found in homologous form in the spike proteins of SARS viruses. There is no indication whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARS viruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1 antibodies. However, if this were to be the case this would then also prevent the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile. To my knowledge, Pfizer/BioNTech has yet to release any samples of written materials provided to patients, so it is unclear what, if any, information regarding (potential) fertility-specific risks caused by antibodies is included.”

Considering the serious possible side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines, it is critically important it is determined that they are safe before the public is widely expected, and coerce, to be vaccinated.

Since the CDC and agencies in other countries are moving towards sweeping new vaccine requirements, it would be grossly negligent to mandate these vaccines on the unsuspecting public without ensuring that these vaccines are not worse than the virus itself.

2 Former Pfizer top Executives Issue Stay Motion to EU Medicine Agency Warning “Vaccines Could Cause Permanent Infertility”

https://sarahwestall.com/wp-content...INAL_01DEC2020_EN_unsigned_with_Exhibits1.pdf
1607388064664.png

Former Pfizer head of respiratory research, Dr. Michael Yeadon, and the former head of the public health department, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg, have filed a petition for a stay of action asking the European Medicine Agency to suspend phase III of the clinical trials for Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine and all other clinical trials. They site “significant” safety concerns and request all trials are halted until specific criteria outlined in their stay action is met which will ensure efficiency and safety.

Yeadon and Wodarg claim that it’s not only possible the vaccine could provoke serious unwanted antibody and immune reactions, but it must be “absolutely ruled out” that the vaccine would not render women infertile by disrupting their placentas, should they become pregnant.

The grounds of the statement further states:

“…without the requested stay, the Petitioner and many EU residents/citizens will suffer irreparable harm, (ii) the request is not frivolous and is being pursued in good faith, (iii) the request demonstrates sound public policy, and (iv) the public interest favors granting a stay.”

the petition also states:

“If the vaccines are not properly tested, important public policy decisions regarding its use will be based on misleading evidence. The medical and economic consequences to EU member states and their residents/citizens could hardly be higher.”

Further it goes on to warn about the potential of the vaccine preventing “the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile”

Here is more context of that statement from the petition:

“Several vaccine candidates are expected to induce the formation of humoral antibodies against spike proteins of SARS-CoV-2. Syncytin-1 (see Gallaher, B., “Response to nCoV2019

Against Backdrop of Endogenous Retroviruses” – http://virological.org/t/response-to-ncov2019- against-backdrop-of-endogenous-retroviruses/396), which is derived from human endogenous retroviruses (HERV) and is responsible for the development of a placenta in mammals and humans and is therefore an essential prerequisite for a successful pregnancy, is also found in homologous form in the spike proteins of SARS viruses. There is no indication whether antibodies against spike proteins of SARS viruses would also act like anti-Syncytin-1 antibodies. However, if this were to be the case this would then also prevent the formation of a placenta which would result in vaccinated women essentially becoming infertile. To my knowledge, Pfizer/BioNTech has yet to release any samples of written materials provided to patients, so it is unclear what, if any, information regarding (potential) fertility-specific risks caused by antibodies is included.”

Considering the serious possible side effects of the COVID-19 vaccines, it is critically important it is determined that they are safe before the public is widely expected, and coerce, to be vaccinated.

Since the CDC and agencies in other countries are moving towards sweeping new vaccine requirements, it would be grossly negligent to mandate these vaccines on the unsuspecting public without ensuring that these vaccines are not worse than the virus itself.

https://sarahwestall.com/wp-content...INAL_01DEC2020_EN_unsigned_with_Exhibits1.pdf
View attachment 11619
Good article that seems to have legitimate concerns brought by credible sources. It seems like there is more conjecture of what could happen, but it certainly deserves to be considered. I’m still willing to be part of the trials early on, but as this article points out, this thing was fast tracked and hasn’t gone through all the normal trials and times.

California DAs Blast Gov. Gavin Newsom's Apathetic Response to $1 Billion Prisoner COVID Benefit Scam

Frustrated California district attorneys are sounding the alarm about Governor Gavin Newsom’s apathetic response to the California prisoner unemployment scam that’s bilked state taxpayers out more than $1 billion dollars of COVID-19 relief funds. Nine DAs sent the governor a second letter which reveals the governor’s inaction on what could be the “biggest fraud of taxpayer dollars in California history.”

The district attorneys from nine of California’s largest counties recently called out the governor in an attempt to get him to respond to the huge scam that saw some of the worst criminals at San Quentin, such as murderer Scott Peterson, get $20,000 each in COVID related unemployment benefits. There’s so much fraud and there are so few checks and balances in the Employment Development Department program that PJ Media recently reported about a one-year-old baby receiving unemployment benefits.

Sacramento District Attorney Anne Marie Schubert and others held a news conference days ago to apply more pressure on the governor to address the unprecedented prison scam.

It includes rapists and child molesters, human traffickers and other violent criminals in our state prisons. It is perhaps and will be the biggest fraud of taxpayer dollars in California history. We need to turn off the spigot. Right now there is no cross-matching between the incarceration data and EDD [the Employmetn Developent Department] on a routine basis like it’s done in 35 other states.

Newsom’s lack of action on the issue and the DAs calling it out are sending secondary shockwaves.

In addition to Sacramento’s district attorney, the DAs from Ventura, San Diego, Fresno, El Dorado, Monterey, Lassen, Marin, and Riverside Counties signed a second letter outlining the “staggering” extent of the rip-off and strongly requested the governor get with the program to go after the criminals.

The letter claims that no one in Newsom’s administration tipped off the DAs to the huge scam. They had to rely on information from federal subpoenas from a federal task force looking into it.

It is unfortunate that law enforcement and prosecutors were not notified by any state agency of this pervasive fraud and had to rely on federal subpoenas to get the information. It was not until November 12, 2020, that the CDCR data with EDD claims was provided to the statewide task force. This data was provided in response to a federal Department of Labor subpoena served on CDCR in September. This information came to us from the federal government and not from the State of California, which had been previously provided with the data.

Within a matter of days, the statewide task force reviewed the data and found the staggering scope of the fraud. Earlier this week, we learned from media reports that the California Department of Labor set the inmate fraud at $400 million. We also received unverified information that EDD has distributed at least $1 billion dollars to out-of-state claimants. We are deeply concerned that the fraud will continue to grow exponentially.

California DAs Blast Gov. Gavin Newsom's Apathetic Response to $1 Billion Prisoner COVID Benefit Scam

People of CA are FED UP

Latest posts

Back