COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't deny Corona, but the big problem with Corona is that the government (in Europe) makes dozens of regulations and doesn't even answer questions from the population. They avoid the questions, that's what the government does, as do the regional politicians. They are not interested in the concerns of the citizens, they close down certain industries and the employees do not get a salary, they leave thousands in the dark about their future. The government is not interested in a dialogue, it refuses it, skeptics are directly branded as right-wing extremists and the media here drives the government opinion 100%. Employees with a masked certificate have been cold-shouldered and pilloried by the media, thus losing their jobs, this is reality in Europe.
The government and the media only write positive about the upcoming Corona vaccination, if you ask what the side effects are, you don't get an answer or you are called an extremist again, that's reality in Europe.
The German Chancellor Merkel enacts regulations and ignores many politicians, at the same time she wants to decide about other European countries. Because of that many people go on the streets, politicians call you publicly dangerous extremists and idiots, these pictures show the reality in Europe, where are the extremists?

See that you do not get these conditions with you, the worst is when politicians and people lose contact with each other.

There are a lot of people who are fine with rolling over and giving up their freedoms and liberties just because some "expert" or facist governor tells them. These so called experts don't have to worry about where their next pay check is coming from. There are still some of us who know that once we lose our Rights we won't be getting them back. And that's a hell of a lot more important than being sheep and doing what our masters say. F#@k the experts and f$#k this made up "pandemic".

There are a lot of people who are fine with rolling over and giving up their freedoms and liberties just because some "expert" or facist governor tells them. These so called experts don't have to worry about where their next pay check is coming from. There are still some of us who know that once we lose our Rights we won't be getting them back. And that's a hell of a lot more important than being sheep and doing what our masters say. F#@k the experts and f$#k this made up "pandemic".
I certainly don’t think the pandemic is made up but I definitely agree that closing businesses isn’t a good cure for it. I’ve been really fortunate that my business is considered necessary. We’ve actually done better with all the craziness. I can’t imagine someone telling me it had to be closed Without any compensation.

I don't deny Corona, but the big problem with Corona is that the government (in Europe) makes dozens of regulations and doesn't even answer questions from the population. They avoid the questions, that's what the government does, as do the regional politicians. They are not interested in the concerns of the citizens, they close down certain industries and the employees do not get a salary, they leave thousands in the dark about their future. The government is not interested in a dialogue, it refuses it, skeptics are directly branded as right-wing extremists and the media here drives the government opinion 100%. Employees with a masked certificate have been cold-shouldered and pilloried by the media, thus losing their jobs, this is reality in Europe.
The government and the media only write positive about the upcoming Corona vaccination, if you ask what the side effects are, you don't get an answer or you are called an extremist again, that's reality in Europe.
The German Chancellor Merkel enacts regulations and ignores many politicians, at the same time she wants to decide about other European countries. Because of that many people go on the streets, politicians call you publicly dangerous extremists and idiots, these pictures show the reality in Europe, where are the extremists?

See that you do not get these conditions with you, the worst is when politicians and people lose contact with each other.

Here they are plainly showing all the potential side affects even before it’s rolled out.

The illness is not made up but the "pandemic" is. And this is coming from a person who's sister was just released from the hospital today from the Covid virus. . . MOST will recover just fine and the majority do not have to get hospitalized. It just depends on the person. . .

The illness is not made up but the "pandemic" is. And this is coming from a person who's sister was just released from the hospital today from the Covid virus. . . MOST will recover just fine and the majority do not have to get hospitalized. It just depends on the person. . .
There is no doubt that it is a genetic crap shoot for who is going to get it bad. The point I brought up about hospitals being over capacity and not being able to treat anyone else is a real problem though.

There is no doubt that it is a genetic crap shoot for who is going to get it bad. The point I brought up about hospitals being over capacity and not being able to treat anyone else is a real problem though.
My sis had no problems getting taken in and she is in Houston area. . . . but she does have insurance so that may have helped. Hospitals will actually get some money verses the free loaders.

My sis had no problems getting taken in and she is in Houston area. . . . but she does have insurance so that may have helped. Hospitals will actually get some money verses the free loaders.
My wife went to the clinic yesterday with a broken foot and a broken toe. The doctor found some other problems. She returns to work on Monday and has an appointment at the hospital 100 miles south for an MRI of her head. There isn't any problem around here getting an appointment or finding hospital space. After the MRI she flys back to work. After she comes home from work she'll go back to the hospital.

I agree that this new flu strain is real. Every year or so we get another new virus, mostly from China. Nothing new there. What is new is the governments heavy handed tactics and purposely destroying our economy and taking away more of our libertys and freedoms. Another thing thats new is how so many people are willing to give up their freedoms for the false sense of security.

I don't deny Corona, but the big problem with Corona is that the government (in Europe) makes dozens of regulations and doesn't even answer questions from the population. They avoid the questions, that's what the government does, as do the regional politicians. They are not interested in the concerns of the citizens, they close down certain industries and the employees do not get a salary, they leave thousands in the dark about their future. The government is not interested in a dialogue, it refuses it...

You hit the nail on the head. Zero accountability. There is real data showing that masks may not only not help, but can make people sicker. Solid evidence across countries (including ours, 70% of people getting sick here regularly wear masks, if 10% of people don't wear masks & 20% wear them sloppily, that means masks have zero impact on avoiding getting sick). Gov't should have reasonable answers or at least do follow-up studies that either support masks or end it, and publicize all of it.

And the media are in cahoots with this. They talk about how hospitals are at 80% full. Well, a year ago hospitals were at 97% full all the time, it's how they make money. The issue isn't that this is a real disease or that it can kill some people. It's that new information is being blocked from the public and the gov't are more interested in not looking bad than sharing the truth (remember when masks don't help you but only work for medical people?).

And Brent, 'imagining' losing all your income and really losing it are two very different things. People who have worked for decades to build a business and watch it disappear in a matter of months are furious, and well should be. It's ok for big-box stores to open but not small businesses. It's ok to gather for riots/protests (cough) but not go to church. Once again gov't is choosing winners and losers. That is what we are furious about. And democrats are the ones doing this in the worst ways.

Tennessee's rural hospitals are dying off. Who's next?
Tennessee's rural hospitals are dying off.

Ten rural Tennessee hospitals have closed since 2012, and others have ended all inpatient services, becoming shadows of their former selves.

Most likely, the closures are not over.

At least 15 more hospitals are losing money annually and possibly at risk of collapse, according to a Tennessean investigation of hospital financial records. Collectively, these struggling hospitals lost more than $137 million in three years, state records show.

“And when our hospitals close, they don’t just close for the uninsured," she said. "They close for the privately insured people too. They close for the people traveling on the interstate who have an accident and need help quickly. They close for those communities, where they are often the largest employers.

“When a hospital closes, it is gutting rural Tennessee.”

Hospital closures leave a quarter of Tennesseans without emergency room access

A state-by-state breakdown of 80 rural hospital closures

Of the 25 states that have seen at least one rural hospital close since 2010, those with the most closures are located in the South, according to research from the North Carolina Rural Health Research Program.

Thirteen hospitals in Texas have closed since 2010, the most of any state. Tennessee has seen the second-most closures, with eight hospitals closing since 2010. In third place is Georgia with six closures followed by Alabama and Mississippi, which have each seen five hospitals close over the past six years.

Listed below are the 80 rural hospitals that closed between January 2010 and November 2016, as tracked by the NCRHRP. For the purposes of its analysis, the NCRHRP defined a hospital closure as the cessation in the provision of inpatient services. As of November, all of the facilities listed below no longer provided inpatient care. However, many of them still offered other services, including outpatient care, imaging, emergency care, urgent care, primary care or skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.

A state-by-state breakdown of 80 rural hospital closures: Of the 25 states that have seen at least one rural hospital close since 2010, those with the most closures are located in the South, according to research from the North Carolina Rural Health Research Program.

I think it is the Citizens ABSOLUTE and TOTAL right to refuse to wear masks or have the innoculations, And its every shops, cafes, diners, businesses,hospitals, hotels and employers EQUAL right to not serve, treat, accomodate or employ them , Just as uninocculated children are not allowed into most state schools to protect the other kids. None of us would want to be exposed unnecessarily to people with TB or Cholera who refuse treatment, so the same must apply fairly to Covid, Sars, MRSA etc.

With RIGHTS comes RESPONSIBILITY.

I think it is the Citizens ABSOLUTE and TOTAL right to refuse to wear masks or have the innoculations, And its every shops, cafes, diners, businesses,hospitals, hotels and employers EQUAL right to not serve, treat, accomodate or employ them , Just as uninocculated children are not allowed into most state schools to protect the other kids. None of us would want to be exposed unnecessarily to people with TB or Cholera who refuse treatment, so the same must apply fairly to Covid, Sars, MRSA etc.
With RIGHTS comes RESPONSIBILITY.

Bill, I'm 90% with you. Citizens and private business owners can choose what they do and what they allow on their property. Got it, good with that.

You lost me at the 'uninocculated children are not allowed in most state schools.' You lose me because of failure of equal protection. You also stretch things when you said 'people with TB or Cholera who refuse treatment' (not getting a vaccine is far different from being sick which is far different than refusing treatment). Now if you allow vouchers, I'm good. Let all of the money tied to the kid follow the kid. That includes private/religion schools as well as home schooling. What are your thoughts on these points?

Wife and I have been wearing face coverings in shops and supermarkets since this thing started, we dont have a problem with it, a face covering does not protect me from someone who isnt wearing a mask but it will protect others from me.
as for the lock down again not a problem for us, its what we would have done for ourselves without being told to do so.
the problem is the people who REFUSE to follow the rules and are the ones not staying in, not social distancing, partying and not wearing masks, they are the ones spreading the virus, it might not kill them but it could kill their granny or even parents.

Bill, I'm 90% with you. Citizens and private business owners can choose what they do and what they allow on their property. Got it, good with that.

You lost me at the 'uninocculated children are not allowed in most state schools.' You lose me because of failure of equal protection. You also stretch things when you said 'people with TB or Cholera who refuse treatment' (not getting a vaccine is far different from being sick which is far different than refusing treatment). Now if you allow vouchers, I'm good. Let all of the money tied to the kid follow the kid. That includes private/religion schools as well as home schooling. What are your thoughts on these points?
I can fully agree with your points TF.

Wife and I have been wearing face coverings in shops and supermarkets since this thing started, we dont have a problem with it, a face covering does not protect me from someone who isnt wearing a mask but it will protect others from me.
as for the lock down again not a problem for us, its what we would have done for ourselves without being told to do so.
the problem is the people who REFUSE to follow the rules and are the ones not staying in, not social distancing, partying and not wearing masks, they are the ones spreading the virus, it might not kill them but it could kill their granny or even parents.

No one up here is taking any bloody notice of the isolation rules, there was a rave in newcastle last weekend with 600 people. its no better in the US either. In NYC 7000 Hasidic jews gathered illegally for a wedding event. This disease will NOT be controlled until the Vacine is fully taken up OR thousands of idiots are severley punished in the courts.

thats why Newcastle, Manchester, Birmingham and Leeds will be in Tier 3 come Dec 2nd, we have all seen the photos of those not obeying the lock down and partying like there is no pandemic.
Even Devon will be in tier 2(we were in tier 1 before lock down) because the infections have increased in Plymouth and Exeter.
They have had to open the Nightingale hospital in Exeter for the first time for Covid patients.

A state-by-state breakdown of 80 rural hospital closures

Of the 25 states that have seen at least one rural hospital close since 2010, those with the most closures are located in the South, according to research from the North Carolina Rural Health Research Program.

Thirteen hospitals in Texas have closed since 2010, the most of any state. Tennessee has seen the second-most closures, with eight hospitals closing since 2010. In third place is Georgia with six closures followed by Alabama and Mississippi, which have each seen five hospitals close over the past six years.

Listed below are the 80 rural hospitals that closed between January 2010 and November 2016, as tracked by the NCRHRP. For the purposes of its analysis, the NCRHRP defined a hospital closure as the cessation in the provision of inpatient services. As of November, all of the facilities listed below no longer provided inpatient care. However, many of them still offered other services, including outpatient care, imaging, emergency care, urgent care, primary care or skilled nursing and rehabilitation services.

A state-by-state breakdown of 80 rural hospital closures: Of the 25 states that have seen at least one rural hospital close since 2010, those with the most closures are located in the South, according to research from the North Carolina Rural Health Research Program.
When you say "without emergency room access", just what does that mean? The nearest emergency room to me is over 75 miles away, and even further if we want a "full service" hospital. I guess if hospitals were that important to us we'd move closer to a larger town. We like where we live and are willing to deal with the distance to medical facilities.
One option that may be worth considering is getting Life Flight insurance. For only a few bucks a year they will fly to our location (for a real emergency) and helicopter us to a hospital. Maybe Life Flight isn't available everywhere.

Latest posts

Back