COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did everyone see that October 19th is NATIONAL GIVE UP THE MASK DAY!
Oh how I so hope! I have to wear one at work. When we went to get Clara belle we made a couple stops. First had a mask mandate like we have in my county but the next did not. . . . so nice. Laid back community and when hunny asked if they knew the name of the place we were going "oh yes, really fine people". Gas was a little more expensive but that is what got our business.

I’m pretty confident that this Covid crap will magically disappear when the election is over. 😂

I used to think so too, but now I dont know. They cant let Trump be successful in his second term either. That would prove to the public that his political philosophy is the road to prosperity, security, liberty and happiness. They cant afford a second "Trump" waiting in the wings for 2024

Last edited:
I used to think so too, but know I dont know. They cant let Trump be successful in his second term either. That would prove to the public that his political philosophy is the road to prosperity, security, liberty and happiness. They cant afford a second "Trump" waiting in the wings for 2024

How I hate to admit you are probably right. Plus, there are many politicians who enjoy their new found powers we are allowing them to TAKE from us. Tracking our every move, lots of biometrics going on. Not allowing Conservatives to gather for Church, but bailing out the marxists and rooting them on with riot after riot.

Is it a contagious disease? yes. Is it dangerous enough to shut down the country for half a year? not even close. We talk about how we can never trust the government and yet we fall for this crap every time. We who are the skeptics, the preppers, the realists... WE fall for it. Naturally the general moronic public just gets in line like good little Borgs....resistance if futile. All that had to be done is issue a guideline that anyone over 60 (or medically susceptible) stay quarantined at home until the disease had crested. Hell that's near retirement age anyway, chances are you are already at home.

Do some young healthy people die from this? yes, but the percentage is microscopic. You can always find the exception to the rule. You don't shutdown a country for that. This over the top reaction was to crash the economy and nothing else...anything to stop Trump and the changing political climate. China may be responsible for this outbreak, but the globalists are responsible for the reactions. Never let a good crisis go to waste.
Not all of us fell for it SB. I said it was all BS from the start. Only one place asked me to wear a mask and I told them NO. Unfortunately we've become a country of mostly sheep.

4hsz0Uw.png

Not all of us fell for it SB. I said it was all BS from the start. Only one place asked me to wear a mask and I told them NO. Unfortunately we've become a country of mostly sheep.

Yep all of us didn't, but I am also on SurvivalistBoards and you would be shocked as to how many people who normally are very skeptical of government BS, fell right into line and drank the Kool Aid. Not just the few leftists we have over there, but the normal preppers who, when checking their past posts, are skeptical of almost everything else.
But they bought this crap hook, line and sinker, and worst of all STILL DO!...... I think some preppers may have a subconscious validation wish. Spending this time and money prepping for disaster and when an event comes along they can say "I told you so" to their family and friends.

I'll be honest, the first 2-4 weeks I was concerned (or at least I was doing my research). But what has happened since? Jeeze! They want a disaster? Forget COVID and look at our yankee cities!

CDC says you have to be in direct contact with an infected person for 15 minutes to get the virus.

I was talking with someone. He worked all day with a fellow. At the gym, so lots of heavy breathing up close. Had dinner together. 10 hours. The other fellow was diagnosed Covid19 2 days later. The fellow I spoke with got tested, negative. So... 15 minutes?

NY is at it again. Closing schools and looking for any excuse to start closing places of worship. Divide and conquer.

It's almost like this is written somewhere and it's been tried before.

If something horrible happens and POTUS loses, it won't take them 2 months to come for our ammo first then our guns. It will be easier for them to leave us without ammo then the guns will fall too. They may be in for a surprise though. I don't want a fight to happen more than it always is.

I took the dog to the vet today. The vet was in another county about 80 miles from here. They asked me to wear a mask. This was the first time that I actually wore a face diaper. I guess that makes me a sheep now. Its good to be back home where everyone feels that a mask is a personal choice.

I took the dog to the vet today. The vet was in another county about 80 miles from here. They asked me to wear a mask. This was the first time that I actually wore a face diaper. I guess that makes me a sheep now. Its good to be back home where everyone feels that a mask is a personal choice.

How’s your dog doing?

When the government said DO NOT wear a mask, I did.

So what does that make me? LOL

When the government said DO NOT wear a mask, I did.

So what does that make me? LOL
I did too.
In fact when our hospital management said don’t wear a mask you are freaking out patients and families - I did anyway.
When I saw video of Chinese people spraying the streets i knew this crap was airborne. I’m so sad to see this come out now, how many months later. Our scientific institutions have completely lost the respect of American people because they didn’t want to invite panic

Latest posts

Back