COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CMJN7fJ.png

Ivermectin?

Back on Apr 4, GP mentioned a report that it helped treat CoVid19. And more recent studies with 1000's of people show that reduced the death rate by half, as well as reducing hospital stays. But I'm not finding good data on dosages & frequency. The best I have seen is 200 ugrams per kg of weight. A bigger issue is delivery. For humans, it's usually a pill, 3mg doses. And people are taking 10-20 mg (3-7 pills). But you can't just buy those. I've got 1% solution injectable (for cattle/swine), and have given it orally to our dogs for heartworm for years. I've not found a 'true' pill to liquid conversion rate. And I've not seen anywhere that clearly states that the liquid version is fine for humans (but I did see where the goat version should not be taken by humans, and no info on the horse version (apple flavored!)).

Also, I've seen where it is a every-6-months dosage, and other places that say every 1 or 2 months. Anyone else finding more information on this? I plan to take the liquid version, but trying to find just a bit more info to be thorough. Dogs tell me it tastes really nasty, and I'll be taking about 10 times their normal dosage! Yum... but better than Covid.

Promising research - mirrors what I have seen in the ICU. Lots of DVTs, PEs, strokes and heart attacks caused by clotting from COVID-19
"In test tube studies, the researchers found that pre-treating platelets from SARS-CoV-2 infected patients with aspirin did prevent this hyperactivity. These findings suggest aspirin may improve outcomes; however, this will need further study in clinical trials. For now, Campbell warns against using aspirin to treat COVID-19 unless recommended by your physician.

In the meantime, the researchers are beginning to look for other possible treatments.

"There are genetic processes that we can target that would prevent platelets from being changed," Campbell says. "If we can figure out how COVID-19 is interacting with megakaryocytes or platelets, then we might be able to block that interaction and reduce someone's risk of developing a blood clot."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/06/200630125129.htm

Promising research - mirrors what I have seen in the ICU. Lots of DVTs, PEs, strokes and heart attacks caused by clotting from COVID-19
"In test tube studies, the researchers found that pre-treating platelets from SARS-CoV-2 infected patients with aspirin did prevent this hyperactivity. These findings suggest aspirin may improve outcomes; however, this will need further study in clinical trials. For now, Campbell warns against using aspirin to treat COVID-19 unless recommended by your physician.

In the meantime, the researchers are beginning to look for other possible treatments.

"There are genetic processes that we can target that would prevent platelets from being changed," Campbell says. "If we can figure out how COVID-19 is interacting with megakaryocytes or platelets, then we might be able to block that interaction and reduce someone's risk of developing a blood clot."

https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2020/06/200630125129.htm

Taking chlorine dioxide both in an I/V or oraly not only has been shown to treat blood clots by delivering oxygen directly into the blood stream, it has a 100% cure rate against covid19 with no serious side effects.

Latest posts

Back