COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe because I have always been a Southern girl, What the heck is Winter Vagina??
1638411159067.png

Interesting how the tyrants are suddenly finding the latest "variant" in Germany (4 cases) and California (1 case) when it was just "discovered" a week ago in Africa.

Oh, you would be surprised what's going on in Europe about this "Omnikron" variant.... If it wouldn't be the reality it would be nice stuff for an SciFi movie...

Even there are still no insights around how dangerous or deadly this new variant really is the propaganda- and panic machinery runs already in the highest levels the governments can use.
Our european leaders take it as reason to ask for:
- Arresting non-vaccinated people
- Limit the access for non-vaccinated people to family members, jobs, public traffic, travels anyway, shops, hospitals, every kind of social life anyway. A lot of it is already reality.
- compulsory vaccination under threat of fines in the amount of several thousand dollars or imprisonment.
- Inject boosters to everyone.

Don't forget about:
- Austria already has ompulsory vaccination under threat of fines in the amount of several thousand dollars or imprisonment.
- In Italy people without the jab or an daily test aren't allowed to go work anymore or leave the house really.
- Recreational activities for non- vaccinated peoples are very limited since August / Octobre

Even more worse: If you dare to critizize those restrictions, are against them or even go for demonstrations then you'll hear always the same commentts by politicans and media: You're an extreme right, neo-nazi, conspiracy theorist and it even goes up to public enemy.

Those days we alreday are asking how long it needs until concentration camps will be reopened under the name"Healt Camps" to "protect healthy and non-vaccinated people....

Maybe because I have always been a Southern girl, What the heck is Winter Vagina??
View attachment 14341

LOL! Wait a second til I pick myself off the floor from laughing! 😅 🤣 Okay…. Never heard of such a thing and I am a Northern Girl.

On a more serious note. Doesn’t it sound like they are attempting to say cold weather causes blood clots? Reminds me of the buses in the UK convincing parents that heart attacks are “normal” for children.

Those days we alreday are asking how long it needs until concentration camps will be reopened under the name"Healt Camps" to "protect healthy and non-vaccinated people....

Any sign that “the people” will grow a pair and fight back before they are all systematically murdered? Or are they going to let the NWO kill them all?

”80 House Republicans Vote to Fund Federal Vaccine Database to Spy on Americans

80 House Republicans vote with Democrats on a new national immunization tracking system Wednesday.

The Immunization Infrastructure Modernization Act of 2021 will give the federal government information on your vaccination status for the next mandate they have planned.

The text specifically outlines an expansion of Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and Public Health Department capabilities and the ability for state and local health departments, as well as public and private health care providers, to share health data with the federal government.

In a statement, the bill’s main sponsor, Democrat Rep. Ann Kuster (NH), said the system would be used to “remind patients when they are due for a recommended vaccine” and identify areas with low vaccination rates to “ensure equitable distribution of vaccines.” Notably, the bill has four Republican co-sponsors: Reps. Larry Bucshon (R-IN), James Baird (R-IN), David McKinley (R-WV), and Brian Fitzpatrick (R-PA). Not one Democrat voted in opposition to the bill.”

WE had better organize now to prevent this taking away of OUR RIGHTS to Privacy of our own bodies!!!

Any sign that “the people” will grow a pair and fight back before they are all systematically murdered? Or are they going to let the NWO kill them all?

Hard to say if you don't have people on the spot because the mainstream news hardly report about demonstrations and protests, kind of censorship. I know in the Netherlands, Belgium, Denmark and Croatia people was on the streets for demonstrations, in the Netherlands and Belgium it was including some violence.
Austria had yesterday an general strike with a few thousands people (including the union of the federal army). In Germany they have - so my people told me - demonstrations. But the Germans anyway follow those who cry as loudest, nothing learnt about history. About France and Italy i don't have informations.
In Switzerland (where i life) i would say the ice is very thin for the government. The situation and the social peace is unstable and can tip at any time, the limit is already reached. We had and still have demonstrations against the whole crap. May you shall know Swiss normally don't go for demonstrations, they just complain. If the people go on the streets then it's almost bad.

Hard to say if you don't have people on the spot because the mainstream news hardly report about demonstrations and protests, kind of censorship.

So true! I sometimes feel the world has turned into a huge propaganda filled “machine” when it comes to this clot shot. Glaring is the fact that media is controlled by big $$$$

Medical Tyranny is here.

Communism has come in the form of an emergency which never ends. It's the worst type of tyranny: do it for the good of everyone else.

There is no possible way anything is ever going to return to anyone's idea of normal. Complying means life has permanently changed. Non-compliance is the only way to return to normal.

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.”
C. S. Lewis

The media is not controlled by the big $$$$ but paid for by the government. Here, every year there are new media "funding laws" from the government, and the media receive even more money.

Which newspaper publisher writes against the government from which it gets millions of support, surely none....

In some European countries people who do not vaccinate are now equated with terrorists from the IS, it will not go for long and we will probably be hunted by the henchmen.
Certain politicians are already demanding that children from the age of 12 are vaccinated directly in school, without the consent of the parents.
As it looks now, the storm troopers can storm every house from next week where you suspect more than 10 unvaccinated people, even in their own 4 walls there is a certificate obligation. There will be a lot of work for denunciators, new SS henchmen and interrogation judges, you can feel more and more how life was in Germany before WW II, only our politicians say that is not the same and everything is for our protection. we are now in the normalization phase.....

Let's not forget Operation Mockingbird, started in the 60's. Such a smashing success, it's all we have now. The idiot box most people have on in the background, spewing the ideas and information they want you to "know" in a few second soundbites, misleading headlines, and talking points, is the problem. When they control Twitter, Fecebook, and the "news", We the People have become We the Sheople. Honestly, I don't see much hope. I don't believe there will ever be another real election for real positions of power. Gov of Virginia isn't a big deal for anyone outside of Virginia. Here's your small win, to show it's legit; now sit back while we rape the House, Senate, and Presidential elections again, pointing to Virginia to show it's all real.

The CDC's "shielding approach" is going to "appear forced", but totally won't be because their intention is not to coerce you.

It isn't forced, it just looks like it.

You aren't being coerced, it just feels like it.

"Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain"
59kXHXz.gif

Latest posts

Back