COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How so? Most know that the majority of deaths early on were reported as Covid death even if they were not, just so hospitals got richer.
I posted on this before- sure there are some for profit places that probably did this.
Keep in mind the dept of health requires us to notate in if Covid was positive, negative, or not tested on EVERY death certificate.
furthermore If you have Covid, it’s never really the cause of death. It’s usually a contributor.
The cause of death is listed as a chain of events on a death certificate so this statement really oversimplified the process

I found this document last year, and it shows that some of the supposed 'co-morbidities' included car crash victims, drownings, electrocutions, being shot, various suicides, drug overdoses etc. etc. as well as valid co-morbidities. My understanding is for the US (and UK and other countries), if you tested positive and died within 28 days your death was counted as covid regardless of the actual cause of death. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/health_policy/covid19-comorbidity-expanded-12092020-508.pdf. So if you died in a car crash you'd be counted in the car crash death statistics but also covid death statistics.

@Dostoyevsky

It's the way how the govs counts covid deaths in whole Europe. In every statistics they count death by or with covid. They absolutly don't seperate it. No matter if you died by an heart attac, car accident, age, cancer, killed by aliens or whatever

Just an idea: If we count only death people who have blood type A Negativ then, with the governments logics, it shows all A Neg blood types are in absolutly danger and will die.....

Guess logics was the really first what was gone in this "pandemic", right after the truth.

“Republican Massachusetts Governor Considering Implementing Vaccine Passports
1638273099741.jpeg

Republican Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker is considering mandating vaccine passports for residents of the state.
Speaking to GBH News Boston Public Radio on Monday, Governor Baker said that he wants to work with other states and give people QR codes to prove they are vaccinated.

t’s a universal standard and we’ve been working with a bunch of other states, there’s probably 15 or 20 of them, to try to create a single QR code that can be used for all sorts of things where people may choose to require a vaccine,” Baker said.”

SO THERE IT IS FOLKS! What the TYRANTS have been working toward. 100% Total Control over every single person on the planet with Vaccine Passports! The name sounds. ”normal”, right? These ”passports” would put us under the boot of the government…just like CHINA already is!!! Want to buy something they don’t want you to? You won’t be permitted as they are going to change to DIGITAL currency soon! Want to go to a peaceful protest or even a Conservative gathering? They will PUNISH you by taking your money! Write something they disagree with on a post or private text? You will be “picked up” by the police and “transported to a place to keep you safe”. Just like they have started to do in Australia…and they do in China!

I found this document last year, and it shows that some of the supposed 'co-morbidities' included car crash victims, drownings, electrocutions, being shot, various suicides, drug overdoses etc. etc. as well as valid co-morbidities. My understanding is for the US (and UK and other countries), if you tested positive and died within 28 days your death was counted as covid regardless of the actual cause of death. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/health_policy/covid19-comorbidity-expanded-12092020-508.pdf. So if you died in a car crash you'd be counted in the car crash death statistics but also covid death statistics.
I saw that as well.
On our end, there is a drop down menu on the death certificate info that is submitted to the state.
So for example- I have a car crash victim who incidentally tests positive for Covid but later dies of his injuries (this is a hypothetical situation- I didn’t have a patient with exactly this)- but the way you are supposed to fill out the death certificate is the chain of events leading to death.
So you would select Covid test positive.
In descending order you would list Cardiopulmonary arrest (immediate). Multisystem organ failure (days) poly trauma (days).
Then there is a separate section for any comorbidities that didn’t help.
You would list underlying chronic stable issues here like hypertension, chronic kidney disease stage 3, type 2 diabetes.
Edited to add- Once it’s submitted to the state, I wouldn’t have any influence on how that is counted.

View attachment 14321

Republican Massachusetts Gov. Charlie Baker is considering mandating vaccine passports for residents of the state.
Speaking to GBH News Boston Public Radio on Monday, Governor Baker said that he wants to work with other states and give people QR codes to prove they are vaccinated.

t’s a universal standard and we’ve been working with a bunch of other states, there’s probably 15 or 20 of them, to try to create a single QR code that can be used for all sorts of things where people may choose to require a vaccine,” Baker said.”

SO THERE IT IS FOLKS! What the TYRANTS have been working toward. 100% Total Control over every single person on the planet with Vaccine Passports! The name sounds. ”normal”, right? These ”passports” would put us under the boot of the government…just like CHINA already is!!! Want to buy something they don’t want you to? You won’t be permitted as they are going to change to DIGITAL currency soon! Want to go to a peaceful protest or even a Conservative gathering? They will PUNISH you by taking your money! Write something they disagree with on a post or private text? You will be “picked up” by the police and “transported to a place to keep you safe”. Just like they have started to do in Australia…and they do in China!

Believe me, in Europe vaccination cards are already a reality, you have to show them everywhere except in the grocery store, otherwise you won't get in.
Our government now wants us to invite only 10 people at Christmas, if you invite more people from your family they all have to have a Covid vaccination card.

Wish Fauci's liar liar pants on fire would really be burning. That'd be a sight.
I had a doc appt today, saw the doc's RN. Doc and his whole family have covid. The nurse told me all were vaxxed twice and boostered. So she didn't bother me when I said no to the flu shot and the vax.

Wish Fauci's liar liar pants on fire would really be burning. That'd be a sight.
I had a doc appt today, saw the doc's RN. Doc and his whole family have covid. The nurse told me all were vaxxed twice and boostered. So she didn't bother me when I said no to the flu shot and the vax.

That’s hilarious! 😅 It appears that even the slow minded docs and nurses will understand the clot shot is worthless eventually!

BREAKING: Federal Judge Blocks Vaccine Mandate Nationwide – Protects Health Care Workers Across America
By Jim Hoft
Published November 30, 2021 at 5:11pm\

Louisiana U.S. District Judge Terry Doughty blocked a federal COVID-19 vaccine mandate for health care workers Tuesday. The ruling has nationwide implications.

The ruling by Judge Doughty follows Missouri US District Judge Matthew Schelp’s ruling on Monday that blocked mandates in 10 states.

Louisiana Western District U.S. Judge Terry Doughty’s decision follows an identical ruling Monday from Missouri U.S. District Judge Matthew Schelp, but Schelp’s decision only covered 10 states.
Doughty ruled on the lawsuit led by Republican Louisiana Attorney General Jeff Landry and joined by 13 other states, but Doughty added a nationwide injunction in his ruling.
“If the executive branch is allowed to usurp the power of the legislative branch to make laws, two of the three powers conferred by our Constitution would be in the same hands,” Doughty wrote. “If human nature and history teach anything, it is that civil liberties face grave risks when governments proclaim indefinite states of emergency.”

Interesting how the tyrants are suddenly finding the latest "variant" in Germany (4 cases) and California (1 case) when it was just "discovered" a week ago in Africa.

The word "variant" and the word "case" are used to elicit a FEAR response from you. Intentionally misleading.

Variants are normal, and the human body does not run a test on a virus before deciding to attack it. Variants are less than 1% different from the original virus. No discernible difference to your immune system.

Cases means nothing. If they reported on cases of the common cold or seasonal flu every year, the numbers would be in the 100's of millions. So what.

Last edited:
View attachment 14321

The Nazis also used passports

Latest posts

Back