COVID-19 in The USA

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why do you think you get sicker, I would say 75% from vaccination.
I'm not sure what you are saying here with the 75% - where did this number come from?

If you are replying to what I said about the Regeneron antibody - the ones getting sicker and that end up in the ICU are unvaccinated. I have yet to see someone vaccinated that also got antibodies end up in the ICU.

I heard that the SS removed Brandon's dogs from the Oval Office a few days ago because they kept pooping in it. Days after the dogs have been removed, the poop is still showing up.

The "experiment" is likely permanent, like a tattoo. Unfortunately for many, a face tattoo. Why rush into something so serious? Why not just meet a girl on the train and marry her that afternoon, making sure she is entitled to half your sht?

@DrJenner & @ban1985

I think we have a different information situation here. In the German-speaking world, it is very difficult to get any serious information these days.
Unlike the reports from the USA, where there is still freedom of opinion, in Europe the facts and figures are turned to suit the government's plans.
Two days later, 76% of vaccinated patients may become "only" 55% because the counting method is changed in order to tighten the restrictions. the same applies to the number of vaccine breakthroughs, sick unvaccinated patients or occupancy of intensive care units. In order to get a good idea of what it might be like in reality, we have to rely on medical personnel we know personally. Somewhere in between may well lie something like truth - and from this differences can result.
Unfortunately, you americans can't imagine how much of a problem we have here getting even critical information. Sounds unbelievable, but anyone who expresses critical questions or comments can be happy just to lose their job.
In switzerland, 730 years of independence are being put to the test for this very reason.
Personally i think it's sad enough we europeans have to take our informations from overseas because we can't trust anymore what our own government or media tells us.

I'm not sure what you are saying here with the 75% - where did this number come from?

If you are replying to what I said about the Regeneron antibody - the ones getting sicker and that end up in the ICU are unvaccinated. I have yet to see someone vaccinated that also got antibodies end up in the ICU.

I threw the number of 75% into the round, maybe it is not so much, but in Europe it looks slowly so that the double vaccinated after 6 months again in the hospital land.
If you end up in hospital in Austria as a double vaccinated because of Corona, they make an antibody test, if you have too little even as a double vaccinated you are OFFICIALLY considered unvaccinated.

I don't know how far you are in the USA with this vaccination program, here it has been running for almost 10 months and at the moment it looks like the vaccination protection is as good as over after 6 months.
As an unvaccinated person you are only allowed to work and buy food, all other areas are forbidden for unvaccinated people, you risk a fine if you do it, you will be thrown out or if you are unlucky you will be beaten by the cops.
You live here soon like a Jew at the time of the 3 Reich what is of course an Intressante thing that once live to experience. 🤪

However, the dangerous virus transmitters (unvaccinated) according to the government are excluded from the public and all double vaccinated people are not tested because our government says that they are harmless.
What is happening at the moment???? The numbers are increasing extremely...
Why are you doing this???? Because the doubly vaccinated are infecting each other because they don't have to wear masks at events and are sitting in close quarters.
Only the government says that practically everyone who ends up in the hospital is unvaccinated, but two of my friends who work in the hospital say that currently 40% of all people who are admitted are double vaccinated and that thromboses and heart attacks are much more common than in recent years.

Who should I believe, my government or the people on the front lines?
What is also very striking, since two weeks the government does not write in their statistics how many people are hospitalized because of vaccine breakthroughs as they also do not write how many people are hospitalized who are double vaccinated.
Even the death of two 17 year old women within a week in the same hospital was suppressed in the media as well as in the government, so what is not normal and yes, the government here LIES.

If you are unlucky you will get the same problem in the USA as we have here, and I don't wish that on you. I think you are doing a good job, but the government will make your job hell too.
In the health service it has already too few employees, here one introduces in many countries 2G, that is work only with vaccination or recovered, who refuses receives the dismissal.
That runs here, and the few in the care that are then still go to the bottom of the work, if that comes to you so you better look for another job, once you are in the hole you almost can not get out.

@ban1985 I don't know what to even say about that.
I think people have just lost their damn minds. This is not what public health is about.

I just wrote this letter to a sports commissioner in response to the tournament requiring coaches to be vaccinated, and unvaccinated players to provide a negative covid test, and nothing from spectators (so backwards to say the least).

To Whom it May Concern:

This letter is in response to the vaccine mandate for coaches in the upcoming tournament.

The ethics of compelling individuals to be vaccinated need to be examined.

Contemporary forms of “mandatory” vaccination compel vaccination by direct or indirect threats of restrictions in cases of noncompliance. According to the U.S. EEOC and CDC guidance documents, vaccine mandates are subject to medical and religious-based exemptions.
Facilities that opt for strict vaccine mandates should specify exemptions and offer alternatives. Of note, the World Health Organization does not presently support mandates for COVID-19 vaccination, instead favoring a focus on educational campaigns and universal availability of vaccines. Overruling an individual’s bodily autonomy should be used as an absolute last resort. And this holds even if we think the decisions others are making are wrongheaded, based on misinformation or utterly selfish. This is reflected in the Human Rights Act, which grants the right to refuse any medical treatment.

It would be different if the actions only affected the coach, however the actions will affect the girls who are not able to play at the tournament because of someone else’s belief system. If you are allowing girls who are unvaccinated play with a negative covid test - why not allow coaches to coach with a negative covid test? What about spectators who cheer at the sidelines? They should also be presenting a negative covid test, regardless of vaccination status.

If our goal as a society is to truly mitigate the spread of COVID - we should be requiring negative testing from everyone who enters the facility, mask wearing by spectators and limit the number of people who are allowed into the facility. We have already proven that vaccinated are capable of catching and spreading COVID to others, while social distancing and mask wearing are helpful in disease transmission.
There is recent data coming out of Israel that shows evidence of waning vaccine immunity. The article is a preprint and has not been peer reviewed yet, however it is worth consideration.

Sincerely,
A double-vaccinated ICU healthcare worker (who has gotten COVID despite being double vaxxed) - parent of an 18 year old senior player who has already missed out on a lot the last 2 years.

Link to Israel publication: Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
Link to WHO data on ethical concerns regarding vaccine mandates: COVID-19 and mandatory vaccination: Ethical considerations and caveats
Link to CDC article on breakthrough infections on vaccinated individuals: Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings - Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021 - PubMed

@ban1985 I don't know what to even say about that.
I think people have just lost their damn minds. This is not what public health is about.

I just wrote this letter to a sports commissioner in response to the tournament requiring coaches to be vaccinated, and unvaccinated players to provide a negative covid test, and nothing from spectators (so backwards to say the least).

To Whom it May Concern:

This letter is in response to the vaccine mandate for coaches in the upcoming tournament.

The ethics of compelling individuals to be vaccinated need to be examined.

Contemporary forms of “mandatory” vaccination compel vaccination by direct or indirect threats of restrictions in cases of noncompliance. According to the U.S. EEOC and CDC guidance documents, vaccine mandates are subject to medical and religious-based exemptions.
Facilities that opt for strict vaccine mandates should specify exemptions and offer alternatives. Of note, the World Health Organization does not presently support mandates for COVID-19 vaccination, instead favoring a focus on educational campaigns and universal availability of vaccines. Overruling an individual’s bodily autonomy should be used as an absolute last resort. And this holds even if we think the decisions others are making are wrongheaded, based on misinformation or utterly selfish. This is reflected in the Human Rights Act, which grants the right to refuse any medical treatment.

It would be different if the actions only affected the coach, however the actions will affect the girls who are not able to play at the tournament because of someone else’s belief system. If you are allowing girls who are unvaccinated play with a negative covid test - why not allow coaches to coach with a negative covid test? What about spectators who cheer at the sidelines? They should also be presenting a negative covid test, regardless of vaccination status.

If our goal as a society is to truly mitigate the spread of COVID - we should be requiring negative testing from everyone who enters the facility, mask wearing by spectators and limit the number of people who are allowed into the facility. We have already proven that vaccinated are capable of catching and spreading COVID to others, while social distancing and mask wearing are helpful in disease transmission.
There is recent data coming out of Israel that shows evidence of waning vaccine immunity. The article is a preprint and has not been peer reviewed yet, however it is worth consideration.

Sincerely,
A double-vaccinated ICU healthcare worker (who has gotten COVID despite being double vaxxed) - parent of an 18 year old senior player who has already missed out on a lot the last 2 years.

Link to Israel publication: Comparing SARS-CoV-2 natural immunity to vaccine-induced immunity: reinfections versus breakthrough infections
Link to WHO data on ethical concerns regarding vaccine mandates: COVID-19 and mandatory vaccination: Ethical considerations and caveats
Link to CDC article on breakthrough infections on vaccinated individuals: Outbreak of SARS-CoV-2 Infections, Including COVID-19 Vaccine Breakthrough Infections, Associated with Large Public Gatherings - Barnstable County, Massachusetts, July 2021 - PubMed
I am almost at a melt down mode at work. . . I dont have a 'helper" like I was promised and we are about to be going into "holiday season". Won't be surprised at all when I am working 50 plus hours. Right now with all my mom's issues, I can only take so much. I have been very nice to my millennial helper, but that is about to change. . . I talked to boss woman today, she tells me dont make me pee my pants, so I take that as an ok.

I am almost at a melt down mode at work. . . I dont have a 'helper" like I was promised and we are about to be going into "holiday season". Won't be surprised at all when I am working 50 plus hours. Right now with all my mom's issues, I can only take so much. I have been very nice to my millennial helper, but that is about to change. . . I talked to boss woman today, she tells me dont make me pee my pants, so I take that as an ok.
Well feel free to pilfer part of that letter if you want, or I can help you with another. Just let me know. Sorry you’re having a rough time.

Not trying to save lives here, just pushing artery clogging cheese here. . .but hey, my sales were up 25% from last year,
That’s the Lord work. Cheese is amazing 😍
My letter wasn’t either lol just trying to see my daughter have a normal club season for her last one. They have a great team this year, and the coach isn’t vaccinated
He said he will send me to coach with an iPad. Haha

Not trying to save lives here, just pushing artery clogging cheese here. . .but hey, my sales were up 25% from last year,
I have pushed worse stuff-soda, beer, chips, tobacco, garden chemicals.
But cheese is good. The triptofan in helps me sleep.

https://gab.com/ZZ611/posts/107266048116883055
1636755525961.jpeg

For everyone who has lost a loved one due to DENIED EARLY CARE. Please pass along.

THE SECOND STATE NATIONAL GUARD TO DEFY BRANDON!

New commander of Oklahoma National Guard declares he will NOT enforce the Defense Department's vaccine mandate after his pro-vax predecessor was suddenly replaced by state governor Kevin Stitt
New commander of OK National Guard will NOT enforce vaccine mandate

Army Brigadier General Thomas Mancino (pictured right) will be the new adjutant general, Governor Kevin Stitt said. He has yet to be confirmed by the state senate.
www.dailymail.co.uk

“BREAKING: Initial Reports Coming Out of China Indicate There Was a New COVID-19 Lab Leak at University in Shanghai

Allegedly, laboratory workers tested positive for COVID-19 after conducting experiments involving the insertion of COVID-19 genetic material into the bacterium E.coli as an expression vector for COVID-19 proteins.

Advertisement - story continues below

The text states that East China University of Science and Technology has been closed in relation to COVID-19 infections of laboratory workers.

The Chinese source said that all mention of this event on social media has now been removed by authorities.

It is not clear in which laboratory the alleged COVID-19 leak occurred, but the State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering, Newworld Institute of Biotechnology at East China University of Science and Technology, particularly the laboratory of Dong-Zhi Wei, is known for using bacteria like E.coli as expression vectors.

China-new-Covid-Nov-2021.jpg

Here we go again?

Here we go again.
Remember this? What was the outcome?

June/July, 2004

By Bill Douglas, Co-Founder - National 911Visibility.org
This movement's early roots began when many people scratched their heads in wonder at how 4 commercial jet liners could fly hijacked for nearly an hour and a half the morning of 9-11, without any Air Force fighter interceptor jets turning a wheel until it was too late...

a growing number of Americans who realized quickly that they had to read foreign press to get to the ugly facts around 9-11. A conservative French newspaper, La Figaro, reported an incredible fact, that the CIA station chief in Dubai had met with Osama Bin Laden weeks before the 9-11 attacks as Osama was being treated at a U.S. Army hospital in Dubai. Yet, even though Osama was on the CIA most wanted list, the CIA station chief did not only NOT arrest him, but met with him and then reportedly went back to the U.S. for high level meetings in Washington following his meeting with Osama.

All the "Truth" came out, there were billboards all across America, and it all came to nothing. As these protests will all come to nothing. You might as well resign yourself to the fact and start reordering your lives. Sheep Bleat in flocks in the open, wolves move silently and out of sight. The sheep are useful, they slow things down, but at the end of the day they get slaughtered.

THE SECOND STATE NATIONAL GUARD TO DEFY BRANDON!

New commander of Oklahoma National Guard declares he will NOT enforce the Defense Department's vaccine mandate after his pro-vax predecessor was suddenly replaced by state governor Kevin Stitt

Army Brigadier General Thomas Mancino (pictured right) will be the new adjutant general, Governor Kevin Stitt said. He has yet to be confirmed by the state senate.
www.dailymail.co.uk

Just ridiculous...

IMG_4586[1].PNG

Talk about telling LIES!!

“Let me be very clear: our message to businesses right now is to move forward with measures that will make their workplaces safer and protect them and their workforces from COVID-19,” Psaki said during a press conference on Thursday. “Nothing has changed.”
-biden’s PS

If this were a President Trump PS, there would be someone on here going on and on about lies. Cricket noise when the Dems do it all day long every single day.

Latest posts

Back