COVID-19 in Spain

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Spain COVID-19 7 day statistics as of 25 Apr 2020

Date..Cases...........Deaths
04-19 195,944(+02%) . 20,453(+410 +2%)

04-20 200,210(+02%) . 20,852(+399 +2%)
04-21 204,178(+02%) . 21,282(+430 +2%)
04-22 208,389(+02%) . 21,717(+435 +2%)
04-23 213,024(+02%) . 22,157(+440 +2%)
04-24 219,764(+03%) . 22,524(+367 +2%)
04-25 223,759(+02%) . 22,902(+378 +2%)

Spain was issuing reports like clockwork each morning. Now for some reason they stopped. Sunday numbers are always suspect anyhow.

So I'm going to close out the Spain reports with a graph. They are well past the peak and have leveled off at about half the peak. That tells me what I need to know, so I won't be updating Spain unless something really big happens.

TAAnpX4.png

Spain Plans Registry For Those Who Refuse COVID Vaccine

As Europe begins vaccinating the first wave of high-priority patients, a “glitch” has already emerged: many health-care workers and others have refused to take the vaccine, as skepticism and suspicion remain elevated.

A similar phenomenon has played out in the US, but to a less intense degree. But the situation, which we discussed last night, is now one of a variety of reasons, from a shortage of supplies and raw materials, to an uncooperative populace, that public-health officials are growing worried about hitting lofty vaccination targets.

And so, in Spain at least, government bureaucrats are fighting back, as Health Minister Salvador Illa warned the country would set up a “registry” for everybody who refuses the vaccine.

“What will be done is a registry, which will be shared with our European partners… of those people who have been offered it and have simply rejected it,” he said.

“It is not a document which will be made public and it will be done with the utmost respect for data protection.”

He added that the registry would not be made public, or delivered to employers, which begs the question: why else would the government keep a database of that information?

An AFP report on the health minister’s remarks wasn’t exactly clear about the motive, which leads us to believe that it’s just another tactic by the Spanish government, which has sworn up and down, like other European governments, that vaccinations wouldn’t be mandatory,.

Polls released over the last couple of months appear to reflect a steep and unexplained drop in the number of respondents who claim to be skeptical, or otherwise indicate that they would like to wait before getting the vaccine, has plunged as the first doses have been doled out and administered.

Spain’s government expects to have between 15MM and 20MM people out of its population of 47MM vaccinated against the virus by June in order to salvage next summer’s tourism season.

“The way to defeat the virus is to vaccinate all of us or the more the better,” Illa said.

Speculation has also been brewing about what might happen to those who refuse to inoculate themselves, and/or their children, even as public officials have talked up the importance of “transparency” and – of course – freedom of individual choice.

He added that the registry would not be made public, or delivered to employers, which begs the question: why else would the government keep a database of that information?

An AFP report on the health minister’s remarks wasn’t exactly clear about the motive, which leads us to believe that it’s just another tactic by the Spanish government, which has sworn up and down, like other European governments, that vaccinations wouldn’t be mandatory,.

Polls released over the last couple of months appear to reflect a steep and unexplained drop in the number of respondents who claim to be skeptical, or otherwise indicate that they would like to wait before getting the vaccine, has plunged as the first doses have been doled out and administered.

Spain’s government expects to have between 15MM and 20MM people out of its population of 47MM vaccinated against the virus by June in order to salvage next summer’s tourism season.

“The way to defeat the virus is to vaccinate all of us or the more the better,” Illa said.

Speculation has also been brewing about what might happen to those who refuse to inoculate themselves, and/or their children, even as public officials have talked up the importance of “transparency” and – of course – freedom of individual choice.

Spain Plans Registry For Those Who Refuse COVID Vaccine

In Europe, many governments are trying to put massive pressure on the population to get vaccinated. That is the wrong way and Spain could risk such an uprising, the arguments about data protection I have to laugh, anyone who wants to make data of their own population available abroad is talking about data protection but is kidding people. Keep it up, many governments here mean they are God at the moment and can afford anything, one lively continues to use methods from the Third Reich and these idiots in the government still think they are doing everything right, well said between us there is also enough idiots from the people who want to take part in this game again, it won't be long and there will be enough idiots from the people screaming for camp and in the end you will go to the camp voluntarily. I have contact with two people who work in a hospital, both of whom say if there is a compulsory vaccination, the whole department quits, wage losses do not matter.
If that happens, the hospitals can shut down and politicians have more than one problem. If there is compulsion to let the mud splash and if you are then put under pressure, there will be war sooner. Even if I see this way out as the worst, I sometimes think our governments here absolutely want to provoke a hot war at all costs.

Latest posts

Back