COVID-19 Humor Memes

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
33A4FE54-3C58-4526-948E-5FF586CCE194.jpeg

America: where big corporations make our public health guidelines @delta 👀 (I don’t doubt there’s a lot of money changing hands from other large private companies to our politicians and government officials making these decisions).
414096BA-9036-4147-8174-1431CA8C1F2A.jpeg

I laugh myself now already almost death, one has discovered in France already once again a new mutation and the politicians here turn even more at the wheel and go crazy.
Clearly, this is probably anything but great, but in the meantime you have to laugh about it almost only otherwise you war in the long run a mental problem.

https://de.rt.com/europa/129366-neue-omikron-heisst-ihu-weitere/
Even though I haven't had Corona yet, I have to say that I don't care about the whole fuss from mutation A to mutation Z. I'm not going to get into that now. After two years of politician panic and permanent vaccination panic in the matter of Corona I don't care if it gets me and if I move through Corona into the next world is probably a greater blessing than to stay on this panic world in which it never takes an end with this crap.

Latest posts

Back