Coupons

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is an extreme couponer,she's always joining sites or taking surveys (which I thought in the beginning was a big waste of time),but she has once again proved me wrong,it's amazing the money she has saved us over the years and alot of items were free after the cards were played right.I know that groupon and hip2save are two sites that she gets a lot of coupons from (not all,just two that i know of) and Pampers website too.Having a 4yr old autistic son still in diapers (but we're getting close to potty trained,yeah!),they have saved us a ton when combined with other coupons or sales,infact I can't recall the last time we even payed close to full price for diapers/wipes/etc.I don't give her slack anymore about wasting her time on those goofy surveys and sites that she frequents,lol.Most of our metal canned food stocks and staples was bought a little at a time at extreme discounts or next to nothing.Great thread LW.

Is she using Ibotta and Savingstar? I use both and love them for making money while shopping.

Had to post a picture this time: Paid $10 for $70 worth of groceries. Note to self though - this could have been a lot more if I'd gone the first day of the sale. Also learned today that Harris Teeter doubles coupons up to $.99 every day.

Attachments

• 100_8414.JPG
    100_8414.JPG
    230.7 KB · Views: 10
Nicely done! The more you do it, the better you get. You are on your way to a huge stockpile in no time :)

Well, the cake mixes aren't going to make it into the stockpile - but it's birthday season for us here - Oct 5 and 6 will see these 2 cakes made. The soups are the only things that will make it into my long-term storage this time.

I have cereal stored in half gallon mason jars. Vacuum sealed. I also put hamburger, chicken helper meals in mason jars with dehydrated meat and vacuum seal those with desicants. Your head ache shots, let me know if they actually work. I am thinking of getting some for my GHB.

I would think that a powder or pill would take up a lot less space in a GHB or BOB. I got the shots for Mr who has a lot of headaches and can rarely find something to cure them other than a quiet dark room. I'll let you know what he says about them.

I picked them up because they were free. I'll always try something new if it's free! I'll ask him how they taste, too, cuz that will make a difference for kids.

Have you a smart phone or tablet where you can sign up for Ibotta and Savingstar? I use both to maximize savings.

Nope, no smart phone here. I have the cheapest easiest technology available. I have to do things one step at a time or I get confused.

Savingstar is easy enought to do. You register your loyalty cards and clip digitally the coupons you plan to use. Then go shopping. Use the paper coupons as you normally do. In a few days, savingstar will credit your account. After $5 has accumulated on your account you can pick your payout

Yes, I've seen the savingstar thing and that can be done online as well as on the phone. I think I might have a couple of dollars there, in fact.

Is she using Ibotta and Savingstar? I use both and love them for making money while shopping.

I finally got around to asking her and yes,she does have savingstar in her favorites,and she told me to tell you thanks for the heads up on Ibotta,She checked it out and quickly added it to her favs.

Latest posts

Back