Country livin with PaMtMan

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PaMtWoman

Reaction score
Hi I am PaMtMans wife and we live in the stix in northern PA. We enjoy gardening, fishing, hunting and trapping(hunting and trapping is all him) and generally being with our two babies Aiden and Sage. I like to stay out of the concentration of population and mind my own business back at our place. We also like to harvest wild edibles and herbs.

Hi I am PaMtMans wife and we live in the stix in northern PA. We enjoy gardening, fishing, hunting and trapping(hunting and trapping is all him) and generally being with our two babies Aiden and Sage. I like to stay out of the concentration of population and mind my own business back at our place. We also like to harvest wild edibles and herbs.
Welcome to Doomsday Prepper Forums! Nice to have a husband and wife team on here!
I do like the area you live! Though after being stationed in Germany, I don't think I want to go back to snow country.
I wish I didn't have to live in such a high population area!

To elaborate farther Sage is a hunting Golden Retriever that is trained for upland game and pretty much anything else really. Aiden is our Rottweiler and he's in guard, watch, and attack training now.

Rigth now I am a little upset at the 6 inches of snow I am looking at and it is still coming down.
Thanks for the welcome.
Where are you residing?

To elaborate farther Sage is a hunting Golden Retriever that is trained for upland game and pretty much anything else really. Aiden is our Rottweiler and he's in guard, watch, and attack training now.

I am a big Rottweiler fan! I just don't have the room to have one nor the room for one to get his needed exercise. Though the kids would love to have one.

Rigth now I am a little upset at the 6 inches of snow I am looking at and it is still coming down.
Thanks for the welcome.
Where are you residing?
You are very welcome! We are glad to have both of you on board!
I am in Orange County, California (The Communist State of California).

Ooh California, I work in NY so I know what it is like to pay all the taxes you probably have out there. There are some really nice parts of CA though, as I type this my husband is reading an alert on Yahoo about North Korea threatening an attack, this world is crazy now

Ooh California, I work in NY so I know what it is like to pay all the taxes you probably have out there. There are some really nice parts of CA though, as I type this my husband is reading an alert on Yahoo about North Korea threatening an attack, this world is crazy now
I posted that same article on the site.
North Korea it's going to write a check there sorry ### can't cash.
Between them Syria and Iran things are going south fast.

welcome! i have a pit/dalmation mix myself. shes enough pit to scare the crap out people, but my kids have pritty much tortured her without so much as a growl, one of the best dogs ive ever had really!
ya snow sucks, thats why i live in so-cal myself. lol 6" of snow would damn near be a record here! lmao.

welcome! i have a pit/dalmation mix myself. shes enough pit to scare the crap out people, but my kids have pritty much tortured her without so much as a growl, one of the best dogs ive ever had really!
ya snow sucks, thats why i live in so-cal myself. lol 6" of snow would damn near be a record here! lmao.
It does sound like quite the intimidating dog! People paint pit bulls in such an unfair light. it isn't the dog it is how the dog is trained.

i agree totally! ive had pits in the past that were the nicest dogs as well.
its kinda funny to me, people who abuse their dogs and then wonder why it bit them, or doesnt trust people!

I think a properly trained dog(s) is a tremendous asset to a prepper. I know they need fed, but my Pit, has taken animals before. When the baby brought home her first squirrel the other day(She's not generally as fast as our Pit) I thought that was a good sign. they're both VERY well-trained and acutely aware of their surroundings and my wife and I's mood or tension levels. They help relax us when stressed and get "On point" quick if we're uneasy around strangers or in certain situations. I really love my dogs as much as they love us, and they'll definitely be hittin the road with us should the need arise.

Oh yeah! Sorry for ramblin' on n on. Welcome, PaMtWoman. I agree with Clydesdale, it's nice to have a team here. My wife is on board with preppin', she just doesn't dig computers much. I'm sure you all have a good ol' time fishin', campin' and such. Me and Mrs Alabaster do, for sure!

I think a properly trained dog(s) is a tremendous asset to a prepper. I know they need fed, but my Pit, has taken animals before. When the baby brought home her first squirrel the other day(She's not generally as fast as our Pit) I thought that was a good sign. they're both VERY well-trained and acutely aware of their surroundings and my wife and I's mood or tension levels. They help relax us when stressed and get "On point" quick if we're uneasy around strangers or in certain situations. I really love my dogs as much as they love us, and they'll definitely be hittin the road with us should the need arise.

Oh yeah! Sorry for ramblin' on n on. Welcome, PaMtWoman. I agree with Clydesdale, it's nice to have a team here. My wife is on board with preppin', she just doesn't dig computers much. I'm sure you all have a good ol' time fishin', campin' and such. Me and Mrs Alabaster do, for sure!
I agree. There are certain dogs I wouldn't mind having. at the moment, room and not having a yard is what is preventing me from having one.

Latest posts

Back