Must Read Could You Kill Your Neighbor? - Prepper Question of the Month

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never read anything in the article about the topical question above. What situations would you consider murder justified. War perhaps where killing millions becomes perfectly legitimate and legal to do.

Never read anything in the article about the topical question above. What situations would you consider murder justified. War perhaps where killing millions becomes perfectly legitimate and legal to do.

"One Question That Could Soon Enter Our Minds…As Horrible as It Is"

what exactly do you think the article is discussing?

"One Question That Could Soon Enter Our Minds…As Horrible as It Is"

what exactly do you think the article is discussing?
The article discusses Mr Biden’s so called many promises, Covid and the slow down of the American economy, of which I thought was your introduction of reasons why one would kill your neighbour. It obviously wasn’t.

Without my neighbors, the meth monkeys would steal everything I own whenever I go out of town. In a farm community you can't just rely on the cops since they have other responsibilities and can't just stand watch to keep the druggies away. When my neighbors go out of town I do the same thing for them.
If the SHTF, we'd be the same way. That said, good fences make good neighbors so we don't just show up whenever we get bored.

Well I can think of at least three within a half mile of me, ones been locked up 9 times in the last year , is on probation and they refuse to revoke him every time, he has stole from me, vandalized my office, broken a security camera off the wall. I have a 10 ft shipping container with his name all over it when I catch him again. The other two are no good meth head welfare recipients.

Latest posts

Back