corona on fire

Doomsday Prepper Forums

Help Support Doomsday Prepper Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grayghost668

A True Doomsday Prepper
VIP Supporter
Reaction score
We had 5 cases at work the month of June. Think it's around 9 total so far out of 300+ people since this all started in March so not too surprising since we work in the public. It has been mandatory to wear mask for awhile now and starting last week all customers coming in have to have a mask.

I’ve read that the CDC is combining the virus tests with the test results that show if you’ve HAD the virus! Therefore, bringing the numbers much higher than they are. They are also including Common Cold in the numbers.

The most interesting part of the covid increase is the still reducing death rate.

The most interesting part of the covid increase is the still reducing death rate.
People don't die immediately when they get COVID-19. Death rate lags infection rate by a week to two weeks.

Besides, it doesn't look to me like the death rate is still falling:

LU3iOLW.png

I’ve read there are more than a few illegals who are sick with China flu coming across and going straight for the hospitals.

I've lived on the Mexican border my whole life. That has been going on for decades. BP just caught 6 illegals in my neighborhood three days ago. No idea if they are infected but "at this point what difference does it make?".
Need the wall constructed and manned YESTERDAY.

Latest posts

Back